Im back after...a long time away, got into the gamefaqs boards..BAD idea

PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
edited September 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
alright everyone..im back for good...i got *screwed over* by the moderators twice for blotching out just part of the word f*** instead of the whole thing....so my *karma* went from about 45 down to 2...and i posted a topic about it...EVERY SINGLE PERSON...was an ass to me about it...i just wanted to know why cuz i was new to the boards...they were all like...*byebye accound....get rid of this trolling kid...youll be marked again...ect..ect...* i know sean is a good guy...hes my favorite...im sorry i left you all...and i have this to say...F*** YOU GAMEFAQS BOARD MEMBERS AND MODERATORS...they are really..horrible hateful people..

Comments

• PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    haha thanks...do any of you guys even remember me??
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    welcome back, I'm sure most people remember you, I do. I'm still trying to decipher your post though...
  • edited September 2007
    I do.

Gamefaqs is terrible board. What the hell convinced you to join up there?
    edited September 2007
    haha sweet...main idea...gamfaqs moderators are a bunch of assholes and if you show any sign of concern for the site and how bad its getting..you get flamed out of there...half the people saying i should go and i was sooo stupid...were the same people i had been discussing halo 3 with and DEFENDING them against ps3 trolls for about a week...just horrible horrible people
    edited September 2007
    and i decided to join cuz the halo 3 board looked interesting i got pretty far made some friends..then when i got mad about the stupid moderators even my so called friends turned on me and told me to get the hell out..i wasnt gonna stay there
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited September 2007
    ThePaska;53717 said:
    welcome back, I'm sure most people remember you, I do. I'm still trying to decipher your post though...
    He's mad he got banned from gamefaqs for putting f*** instead of ****. ****ing and ****ed are acceptable but the whole obscenity must be censored so by putting f*** it got his post deleted and he did it again so got banned.
    edited September 2007
    honestly..i was never "banned" at all...my karma shot down to 2...but obsenity is in human nature anyway..at least i tried..and ive been here a while..its time to start being loyal again...i just stopped going to the gamefaqs boards cuz the people there are horrible people
    edited September 2007
    and question for everyone....has rock starman been here long??? i dont think he was here when everyone besides gh2masterwellalmost loved me...i was nice here..im not a pissy kid...if thats what your thinking
  • edited September 2007
    Phiromos;53736 said:
    and question for everyone....has rock starman been here long??? i dont think he was here when everyone besides gh2masterwellalmost loved me...i was nice here..im not a pissy kid...if thats what your thinking
    I would like to point out that gh2masterwellalmost is a wannabe intellectual and all he wants to do is talk about his ill-informed ideas of "politics."

Oh, and Starman's been here a while.
    edited September 2007
    alright cool...no hard feelins starman..just so used to everyone flaming on gamefaqs...we cool?
  • lorddavidlorddavid Opening Act
    edited September 2007
    I remember ya!

And yup, Gamefaqs suck, used to be okay aaaaages ago, then it got taken over by a horde of trolls (which is kinda comical that they essentially branded you a troll, when that's pretty much all they are over there anyway), and dropped massively.

Anyways, welcome back, now back to a certain task we had... lol.
    edited September 2007
    yeah i know..glad people remember me...i remember all of you..and yeah they called me a troll..i posted the topic on the halo 3 board...that is the ONLY board there that i EVER posted on..why would i be a troll to my own board??? dont ask me ask the assholes on gamefaqs..haha
  • gh2masterwellalmostgh2masterwellalmost Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    Julio-Claudius;53741 said:
    I would like to point out that gh2masterwellalmost is a wannabe intellectual and all he wants to do is talk about his ill-informed ideas of "politics."

Oh, and Starman's been here a while.
    You don't have a clue about politics. I'm better informed than a lot of people on this forum (not all, no way) certainly better than you, and I don't just talk about politics, I talk about the god damn game, this is what the forums are for. Phriomos, look under Julio's threads and look for "gh2master is a deucebag" all because I disliked Kiss and suggested his thread wasn't important he flames me haha
    Phiromos;53736 said:
    WTF i've never hated anyone. People disagree, it happens all the time. I can hate your opinions but not the person who said it, cos they have just as much right to say it as me. (Jesus even a thread bout another user gets turned into flaming matches to me) and you wonder why I react badly...
    edited September 2007
    He never said you hated him, just that you were the only one not showing him some serious man love (from behind! :P)
    edited September 2007
    ouch sorry man..just thought our disagreement made you sour twords me..i never hated you but i thought you felt that way about me... ^ ^
    edited September 2007
    Lorddavid=rightness...haha...he put it better than i could have
  • TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    This thread is growing i better post some replies too go post count go!
    edited September 2007
    Well, I just figured you enjoyed your man love and all ;)

(from behind)
  • hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited September 2007
    The guy with the bad case of pink eye is back! Yay!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSN - jq71586 - looking for PS3 friends. :cool:
    edited September 2007
    haha GROW...NOW!!!! go speed post count...go speed post count, go speed post count go!!!(to the tune of SPEEDRACER)
    edited September 2007
    i do enjoy my man love...from behind..haha jk but yup the bad pinkeye man is back in town after vacation in the middle of hurricane kitrinaville..haha
  • Raider87Raider87 Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    Welcome back, I hope you've learned your lesson :p
    edited September 2007
    RawkBand!
    So whats the eye in your Avatar from ?
    edited September 2007
    oh yeah...learned my lesson...BIG time..to think to leave this great small nice community for that sack of crap they call gamefaqs forums...i must've been high
    edited September 2007
    Apologies for the "from behind" stuff too, but if everyone's doing it on my forum... then sod it, I'll do it elsewhere, lol.
    edited September 2007
    its from a website that sells FX contacts..the contact in her eye is sopposed to represent cyclops from the xmen movies
    edited September 2007
    hahaha exactly..thats how you get it goin..haha
    edited September 2007
    Phiromos;53802 said:
    its from a website that sells FX contacts..the contact in her eye is sopposed to represent cyclops from the xmen movies
    Cyclop uses Eyeliner!?
    edited September 2007
    and getting it going is only good if the going's from behind ;)
    edited September 2007
    and yes...the best sodding is done from behind