Who's seen Superbad?

_GABO__GABO_ Opening Act
edited September 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
Well if you clicked this and have no idea what I mean, I'll kindly ask you to leave the forums and never come back again.

Ever.

Comments

• travmeatwadtravmeatwad Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    Haven't seen it.. really need to. I've been wanting to see it for months.. and then it finally came out and I had no way of getting to the movies.
  • Raider87Raider87 Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    Hell ya gangsta chica chica yeahh
  • BigbobalueBigbobalue Unsigned
    edited September 2007
    Now my dad calls me McLovin
  • DaesaniaDaesania Serious Poster
    edited September 2007
    I voted no, and dont plan on seeing it, just doesnt look too appealing to me.
  • skeltonathskeltonath Opening Act
    edited September 2007
    It had some very memorable quotes in it. Plus, they made it through the movie with only one homosexual joke. I found that impressive.

Hmm, I didn't know that *** was censored. I wasn't trying to mean it in a bad way.
  • hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited September 2007
    "Dude, you c*ckblocked McLovin."

Awesome movie. One of the few movies worth spending 10 dollars to see in a theater.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSN - jq71586 - looking for PS3 friends.
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited September 2007
    Yea but I think it's overrated. Not that it's bad it's just not THAT great...'cept that one scene "you scratch our backs we'll scratch yours" I'll assume I can't say the rest here but that specific line was great.
  • skeltonathskeltonath Opening Act
    edited September 2007
    Rock_Starman;54351 said:
    Yea but I think it's overrated. Not that it's bad it's just not THAT great...'cept that one scene "you scratch our backs we'll scratch yours" I'll assume I can't say the rest here but that specific line was great.
    That part, and the part where Seth drew a certain something a lot during his childhood were my favorite parts.
  • Raider87Raider87 Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    I thought it was hilarious, it had me laughing from beginning to end
  • KutsicKutsic Opening Act
    edited September 2007
    I haven't laughed at a movie that much in years.

I think what made it so great was the fact that it's prolly the most accurate teen movie I've ever seen.
  • FallenAceFallenAce Eater of Fine Cheeses
    edited September 2007
    Seth Rogan (the cop who isn't Bill Hader) and his friend Evan wrote that movie about themselves. However, by the time it got made they were too old to play themselves. The real Evan apparently hated Michael Cera, and when he was cast, the real Evan said to Michael, "You are the reason I stopped watching 'Arrested Development'." I think that's pretty funny.
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    I saw it, amazing movie, easily the best comedy of the year.
  • DWDrummer121DWDrummer121 Opening Act
    edited September 2007
    "I have a boner." :D I saw Superbad when I was supposed to be seeing Mr. Bean, but my friends showed up outta freakin' nowhere at the theater and took me with 'em to Superbad. I wanted to see Mr. Bean and I still do, but Superbad topped my top 10 comedy movie list; awesome movie! Now that pretty much all my friends have seen it, they all say that I look like McLovin, BUT I DON'T!:D At first, I didn't know whether or not it was a compliment, until I saw him.:p Now my friend that works in the TV studio at my school with me wants me to play McLovin in a Superbad skit for the morning announcements that we air on closed circuit TV in my school; dunno 'bout that.:D
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited September 2007
    Go for it and if it's not working just yell "OH **** THE COPS!" and run off stage.
  • BobLoblawBobLoblaw Opening Act
    edited September 2007
    Rock_Starman;54351 said:
    "You see, the funny thing about my back is it's located on my cock."

And there were lots of other great parts.

Fogell: Well, It was between that or Muhammad.
    Seth: Why the **** would it be between that or Muhammad. Why wouldn't you pick a normal ****in' name.
    Fogell: For your information, Muhammad is the most commonly used name on the planet. Why don't you read a book.
    Evan: Fogell, have you ever even met anyone named Muhammad?
    Fogell: Have you ever met anyone named McLovin?
    Seth: NO! That's why it's a dumb, made-up, ****ing fairy tale name YOU ****!
  • FreQstarFreQstar Unsigned
    edited September 2007
    I loved it, but I really enjoy a lot of those "gross out comedies...with a heart" anyway.

It looks like what ever Apatow is involved in turns to comic gold. Well, and box office gold too. Last I saw the movie was up to almost $100 million gross and it cost something like 20 mil. to make.

Oh and I heard that they got Jonah Hill to play Seth since there was no way Seth Rogen couldn't pass for a high schooler... Hill is only about a year and a half younger then Rogen (24 and 25 respectively, according to IMDB.com)
  • polishdog90polishdog90 Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    Superbad was roflmao hilarious.