It's a crime that no Eagles songs are available on RB

my Dream Pack:

Hotel California
    Witchy Woman
    Victim of Love
    One of These Nights
    New Kid in Town
    Life in the Fast Lane

and I would love Henley's "Dirty Laundry" Joe Walsh does the first guitar solo and he kills it!!!
  • coescastlecoescastle Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Peaceful Easy Feeling, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DJThrallDJThrall Unsigned
    edited May 2011
    you know i would lol so hard if some hard up eagles fan who played rockband took the band hostage and requested that in order to let the band go the band would have to sign a deal letting HMX to put eagles songs in Rockband
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited May 2011
    DJThrall wrote: »
    you know i would lol so hard if some hard up eagles fan who played rockband took the band hostage and requested that in order to let the band go the band would have to sign a deal letting HMX to put eagles songs in Rockband

My money is on Muse fans doing that first.
  • LofwyrLofwyr Unsigned
    edited August 2011
    Yes, Eagles would be good.

[...]

I personally think it will only be a matter of time.

Not getting any younger here...

As a side note: Wikipedia tells me they are the 6th best-selling music artist in the US. That should make for some successfull DLC.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited August 2011
    EAGGLLLEEESS! (Scrubs reference for those who don't watch) I'd love for their music to find its way into the game, and I believe that, unless their music really is exclusive, it will soon. And if it is exclusive, I'd like some definite confirmation from someone.
    edited August 2011
    TheStuddz wrote: »
    EAGGLLLEEESS! (Scrubs reference for those who don't watch) I'd love for their music to find its way into the game, and I believe that, unless their music really is exclusive, it will soon. And if it is exclusive, I'd like some definite confirmation from someone.

Well, with Soundgarden and Chili Peppers here, I think we can count them one step closer.
    edited August 2011
    Well, with Soundgarden and Chili Peppers here, I think we can count them one step closer.

Very true, and very exciting.
  • dog037dog037 This Many Days Since Last Ban:
    edited August 2011
    "I hate the f***ing Eagles, man!"

It's been three years since Guitar Hero got them as an exclusive and they haven't done anything since that pack in 2009. I wonder how long the exclusivity lasts?
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited August 2011
    Hotel California I'd love to play
  • RanzeeeRanzeee Opening Act
    edited August 2011
    Yes and IN THE CITY!!!!
  • justplainatomjustplainatom Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    Eagles please.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Really surprised that we have not had a pack yet. Eagles would be nice!
  • V8VANTAGEV8VANTAGE Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    I think they still have ties to Guitar Hero for their master recordings. Along with Aerosmith and Van Halen. Its just a shame that the devs didn't make more use of that. I think they only ever released 3 or 4 of their songs. I remember "Life in the Fast Lane", "Hotel California" and "One of These Nights" and thats it!
    edited June 2012
    GH:WT had "Hotel California" on disc, and then there was a three pack, I believe. A bummer that they're still locked out for whatever reason.
  • ZebracakesZebracakes Rising Star
    edited June 2012
    We freaking need The Eagles, and lots of them...
  • RINGOSBEATRINGOSBEAT Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    Zebracakes wrote: »
    We freaking need The Eagles, and lots of them...
    Guitar hero had the eagles ! It about time Rock band added a pack...
    Eagles are phenomenal and they deserve to be in RB. I know we haven't gotten an 8-pack since U2 a year and a half ago, but I think they'd deserve it. My dream 8-pack would be:

Already Gone
    Heartache Tonight
    Hotel California
    Life in the Fast Lane
    One of These Nights
    Take It Easy
    Victim of Love
    Witchy Woman

If they'd do a 12-pack (or just as a separate 4-pack later down the road) then add:

The Long Run
    Lyin' Eyes
    New Kid in Town
    Peaceful Easy Feeling
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    It's time. An album would be best. Too many great songs to just do a 4 pack. We Need em ALL!
    TheStuddz said:

Eagles are phenomenal and they deserve to be in RB. I know we haven't gotten an 8-pack since U2 a year and a half ago, but I think they'd deserve it. My dream 8-pack would be:

Already Gone
    Heartache Tonight
    Hotel California
    Life in the Fast Lane
    One of These Nights
    Take It Easy
    Victim of Love
    Witchy Woman

If they'd do a 12-pack (or just as a separate 4-pack later down the road) then add:

The Long Run
    Lyin' Eyes
    New Kid in Town
    Peaceful Easy Feeling

Listening to their greatest hits album as we speak, and I stand by my desire for Eagles. Same song picks as last year. I hope we get at least a few tracks before RB closes shop, but at this point, ehhhh it's not happening.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    I'm not a huge Eagles fan (much like how I'm not a huge Van Halen or U2 fan) but I'd definitely but their stuff for Rock Band. These days, I guess the most we'd expect from them is a 6-pack, so my ideal Eagles pack would be:

-Take It Easy
    -Take It to the Limit
    -Life in the Fast Lane
    -Hotel California
    -Heartache Tonight
    -The Long Run

I'd also like Desperado, but that would be alt-charted like crazy.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    When the Eagles signed with gtr hero, They were told they could check out any time they wanted, but they could never leave. ;)