Let's Be Proactive

FallenAceFallenAce Eater of Fine Cheeses
edited September 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
What will be your primary role in RB?

I want to be the singer. I like to scream really loud, and I like just completely rocking out, which is why I find karaoke so much fun (why you never see me post on Saturday nights... or Sunday mornings...). I don't really know how to play guitar, although I like GH and I'm trying to learn to play guitar, but my main instrument has always been my voice. I don't care about playing the drums myself, so someone else can take that role.

Now, everybody else share.

Please, sweet Baby Jesus, let there be some Breaking Benjamin in RB.

Comments

• LZ_RebornLZ_Reborn Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    I'm really looking forward to play drums, but it's gona take me some time to get it right. So I will probably be playing mostly guitar. I can't sing a single note, at least in my opinion, and I get embarrassed easily when I sing in front of other people. So maybe I'll leave the singing for those times when I'm alone.
  • SaltinesSaltines Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    I wanted to be the drummer in our band but, I was told I couldn't.

Mainly because I'm one of the best guitarists(in game) in the area. So they told me I had to play that. Which I'm definatly looking forward too.. mm Highway Star.
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    I wont go online for a week or two, as I learn how to play the drums.
  • TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    My role will be to have an awesome music game experience just like in Gh , go online with some friends and have a good time with my family.
  • edited September 2007
    Drummer once I get the hang of it, guitarist.
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited September 2007
    I'll probably stick to bass online. It doesn't have an offline mode and I'm much more consistant on bass than guitar. Got Jordan 5*'d on expert in GH 2 but can only get 4 on What I Like About You on hard in GH 80's. Can probably play Texas Flood behind my back on expert (haven't tryed) but barely get through No One Knows on hard.
  • FallenAceFallenAce Eater of Fine Cheeses
    edited September 2007
    If you find yourself having enough time, please try playing behind your back and let me know how it goes. This is NOT said in sarcasm. That sounds completely awesome and I'd like to hear your result.
  • stinkdog2007stinkdog2007 Opening Act
    edited September 2007
    Lead and Drums for me!
  • Emo_ReaperEmo_Reaper Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    I have a feeling theres been threads like this,but Probably [deffinately] the Drums. Im a real drummer,and I think it'll be great. right now Im über rusty on the Guitar.
  • Kang_ZirconKang_Zircon Opening Act
    edited September 2007
    Rock_Starman;54738 said:
    I'll probably stick to bass online. It doesn't have an offline mode and I'm much more consistant on bass than guitar. Got Jordan 5*'d on expert in GH 2 but can only get 4 on What I Like About You on hard in GH 80's. Can probably play Texas Flood behind my back on expert (haven't tryed) but barely get through No One Knows on hard.
    That's crazy - I'm like the opposite of you skill-wise. The songs you're worst at are some of the ones I can kick most people's butts at, and I'm terrible at Texas Flood.

I really want to play drums, but I'd probably end up playing guitar a lot too. If I'm playing with my friends, I'm sure will all take turns at everything. I don't plan on playing online, and pretty much everyone I know will at least want to take a crack at the drums. Most of my female friends don't like the guitar (except for one who loves it) but all of them would at least sing.

Really I want to do everything, but I'd probably end up singing the least, only because I have friends that singing is the only part they want to do.
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited September 2007
    FallenAce;54742 said:
    If you find yourself having enough time, please try playing behind your back and let me know how it goes. This is NOT said in sarcasm. That sounds completely awesome and I'd like to hear your result.
    3 stars,79%. Only tryed playing Iron Man on medium behind my head before,that went a lot better. Now someone should try Spanish Castle Magic with their teeth.