Name YOUR Radiohead dlc songs!

Comments

• DoughoefDoughoef Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3 wrote: »
    As of right now, I'd take anything off of The Bends. Or at least, more from said album.

The full album would be amazing to play through. I actually would prefer it over OK Computer.
  • FatWilmaFatWilma Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    As of right now, I'd take anything off of The Bends. Or at least, more from said album.

whoa awesome! I'm glad u've come around to some good music!

I always get a kick out of seeing this thread get bumped, but it is a lil bittersweet since we still haven't seen Radiohead in the game since '07. :(
    edited March 2010
    I just remembered the last time B7C3 requested something I really wanted (SSPU), we got it the next day!! ((keeps fingers crossed))
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited March 2010
    Doughoef wrote: »
    The full album would be amazing to play through. I actually would prefer it over OK Computer.
    I'd have to listen to OK Computer again though. But you're probably right.
    FatWilma wrote: »
    whoa awesome! I'm glad you've come around to some good music!
    Do you remember me saying that Radiohead sucks about 2 years ago in the OK Computer thread? I do (obviously). I was so arrogant that I wouldn't want to try any new music at all back then. But since my musical tastes have expanded. I figured that it was time to give them a second chance. I'm glad I did too.
    edited March 2010
    I just remembered the last time B7C3 requested something I really wanted (SSPU), we got it the next day!! ((keeps fingers crossed))
    That was pretty neat, wasn't it? I was getting angry that there wasn't any new SSPU coming. So I posted in the albums thread (the ones I created) saying that we need more SSPU. The next day... BAM! :p
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited March 2010
    Wow, how embarrasing for you that you first said they suck and now you like them. xD

Anyway. I like the Bends, but still OKC >>>> The Bends.
    edited March 2010
    Well you do have to remember that was pretty much 2 years ago I said that. My musical tastes have expanded and I like a lot more now than I ever thought I would.

I don't find it embarrassing at all. In a way, I find it lucky. If I didn't just get an urge to give them a second chance (which this happened yesterday) I probably still wouldn't like them. :p
    edited March 2010
    Well you do have to remember that was pretty much 2 years ago I said that. My musical tastes have expanded and I like a lot more now than I ever thought I would.

I don't find it embarrassing at all. In a way, I find it lucky. If I didn't just get an urge to give them a second chance (which this happened yesterday) I probably still wouldn't like them. :p

Kudos to you for being open to new music and revisiting stuff that you may have missed in the past. My tastes have continued to progress over the years as well. I am now >40 and still seek out new music as opposed to most my age that are stuck in the past. Let's hope tomorrow brings some Radiohead!!! :D
    edited March 2010
    Kudos to you for being open to new music and revisiting stuff that you may have missed in the past. My tastes have continued to progress over the years as well. I am now >40 and still seek out new music as opposed to most my age that are stuck in the past. Let's hope tomorrow brings some Radiohead!!! :D
    Thank you.

I would be getting into new bands, but the problem I seek right now is the inability to download music from this computer. I mean, I can do it, but it's just frowned upon by my dad. I'm hoping I can get a job and move out and buy me a computer (or laptop) here in the next couple of months. But until then, I'm stuck.
    edited March 2010
    Thank you.

I would be getting into new bands, but the problem I seek right now is the inability to download music from this computer. I mean, I can do it, but it's just frowned upon by my dad. I'm hoping I can get a job and move out and buy me a computer (or laptop) here in the next couple of months. But until then, I'm stuck.

That's not cool... As a father, I invest in my son's passions. It allows me to spend time and connect with him. I want him to be happy. Why does your dad feel that way? What can you do to change that? (ie: buy an external drive, do some chores for money, get a better grade in a class)
    edited March 2010

You're absolutely right! It's a great thing to realize you've overlooked something in the past and then give it another chance. Always makes me happy to see new Radiohead fans! :D
    edited March 2010
    That's not cool... As a father, I invest in my son's passions. It allows me to spend time and connect with him. I want him to be happy. Why does your dad feel that way? What can you do to change that? (ie: buy an external drive, do some chores for money, get a better grade in a class)

He just doesn't like downloaded music. It's nothing big, I mean, he's been like this forever. Maybe it's the fact we've had one computer all this time. Though, when I do move out and you know, start my life. Find a girlfriend, and start a family. I'll let my kids do the stuff I wasn't able to. I want them to have the best lives ever. I'll make sure I have like 2 computers too. My kids computer and then mine. xD
    FatWilma wrote: »
    You're absolutely right! It's a great thing to realize you've overlooked something in the past and then give it another chance. Always makes me happy to see new Radiohead fans! :D

:D
  • EviltimEviltim Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    My first six song choices would be:

1) Optimistic

2) Electioneering

3) I Might Be Wrong

4) 2 + 2 = 5

5) Street Spirit (Fade Out)

6) Paranoid Android

Honarable Mention (7th and 8th choices):

Myxomatosis
    Let Down
  • Dante1847Dante1847 Headliner
    edited May 2010
    for some reason "There There" won't get off my playlists.

I really really really really want more Radiohead, starting with this song
  • yaniv297yaniv297 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Myxomatosis
    Talk Show Host
    Morning Bell
    Reckoner
    Where I End and You Begin
    Airbag

All would be awesome on drums. Sadly we aren't likely to get any of them soon...
    edited May 2010
    I feel like I'm dying a slow death with DLC waiting for more Radiohead to come.
    edited May 2010
    I feel like I'm dying a slow death with DLC waiting for more Radiohead to come.

i hear ya, dlc has been sooo slooow since Jimi came out.
  • RockBandForUKRockBandForUK Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    wheres mah 15 step
  • vgericvgeric Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    I'm bumping this because recently I've discovered I love Radiohead, and I absolutely need more of them!
  • robbrim00robbrim00 Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, I cannot believe that the best band since forever only has 2 songs in Rock Band :-(

So I add my support/sign the petition/join the cause/etc
    edited October 2010
    Hehe, this looks funny. We are on page 123 right now and on the main Ultimate Setlist forum under the thread title it says 1,2,3...123 :D
  • HaibaneHaibane Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    Get more Radiohead DLC, easy as 1, 2, 3 (if only...)

Seems good odds to me that Radiohead are amongst those bands that HMX have tried to license for more DLC but so far have been unsuccessful, either because they want too much money, don't want any more of their songs in a game, or have been snapped up by Guitar Hero. If only the better Rhythm game were the one supported by all the money eh? >__>
  • TchoktchokTchoktchok Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Hell yeah! I'm all for more Radiohead especially since we've got the keyboard!
    Each time i come here i take 5 sec to request a Radiohead song, you never know...
  • PxDnNinjaPxDnNinja Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Wow, Poll results surprised me. I did not realize Radiohead was that popular...
    edited November 2010
    PxDnNinja wrote: »
    Wow, Poll results surprised me. I did not realize Radiohead was that popular...

They are.
    If your sort this forum after Replies or Views there are actually even two Radiohead threads in the top 10 threads.

But if HMX would care about that we would have Bloc Party already as well...
  • TchoktchokTchoktchok Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    I've been listening to A Wolf At The Door recently, that song would be great for keys!
  • 291j291j291j291j Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Coldplayer wrote: »
    They are.
    If your sort this forum after Replies or Views there are actually even two Radiohead threads in the top 10 threads.

But if HMX would care about that we would have Bloc Party already as well...

The day we get more Radiohead AND some Bloc Party DLC I will be thinking all my prayers have been answered... sigh :(
  • eddy9524eddy9524 Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    Fake plastic trees!
    edited January 2011
    More please!! 2 songs is just a shame for a band that would fit so well in the game and make so many people so happy!!
    edited February 2011
    New radiohead album coming out this saturday!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

*that's supposed to be all caps