Name YOUR Radiohead dlc songs!

Comments

• ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited February 2011
    FatWilma wrote: »
    New radiohead album coming out this saturday!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Yeah, there is thread in the Rockband forums already, I'm so excited!! Already preordered the album.

The only downside is, that it comes out pretty close to my bands album, but oh well.... xD
  • FatWilmaFatWilma Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    I looked and didn't see any other threads, but this one will do.

I remember reading some rumors of them being in the studio, but I'm still so shocked it's coming out in freaking 5 days. So awesome!!! I can't wait!!!

CP, are you gonna have your album streaming anywhere so I can have a listen?
    edited February 2011
    I looked and didn't see any other threads, but this one will do.

I remember reading some rumors of them being in the studio, but I'm still so shocked it's coming out in freaking 5 days. So awesome!!! I can't wait!!!

CP, are you gonna have your album streaming anywhere so I can have a listen?

Yeah well, I knew it was in development and I was actually asking myself when it would be coming out lately, but I never expected it to come out all of a sudden.

And it being a radiohead Album makes it even more exciting, since you never know what to expect from them. It could sound like anything. :D

My album should hopefully be finished at the end of this month, and it will be up for download then. You can follow us on twitter or something if you want to (http://www.cinematiquemusic.com), or I'll just write you a PM when it's done.
  • MashleyMashley Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    2+2=5, Paranoid Android, Karma Police, Electioneering, Sit Down Stand Up and many more would be amazing for me :D
  • UncleGrampsUncleGramps Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    I'm not picky. Older Radiohead, newer Radiohead...just put more of their songs in the game, and I'll be a happy camper.
  • FatWilmaFatWilma Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    I'm not picky. Older Radiohead, newer Radiohead...just put more of their songs in the game, and I'll be a happy camper.

I hear that!

Even tho I'm a bit disappointed with the new album, I'd love to get a 3-pack of Lotus Flower, Seperator and Bloom. I'd still definitely prefer the old stuff, but after waiting 4 years for more Radiohead, I'll take whatever we can get...
    edited March 2011
    I hear that!

Even tho I'm a bit disappointed with the new album, I'd love to get a 3-pack of Lotus Flower, Seperator and Bloom. I'd still definitely prefer the old stuff, but after waiting 4 years for more Radiohead, I'll take whatever we can get...

I'm also a little bit disappointed, but my pack from that album would look like this:
    Mr Magpie, Codex, Give Up The Ghost. Or maybe Seperator instead of Codex.
  • DoughoefDoughoef Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    I like the new album, albeit a bit on the short side. I think Lotus Flower would make a great addition to RB. Then again, I am admittedly desperate for any Radiohead DLC.
  • Dante1847Dante1847 Headliner
    edited March 2011
    yea I thoguht 8 songs was a bit short, but overall I like the new album. A bit of a different approach, but then they warned us that was going to happen didn't they
  • nightshade_zeronightshade_zero Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    Had a bit of free time on my hands.... :)
    http://youtu.be/DVC3E7DsEAI
    edited May 2011
    Had a bit of free time on my hands.... :)
    http://youtu.be/DVC3E7DsEAI

Holy ****! AWESOME!
    You should have posted that in our OK Computer thread! :D

Argh... if only it was real! :(
    edited September 2011
    Seeing them on SNL and Colbert this week made me sad we only have 2 songs on Rockband and so far they are only playing NY.
  • theandy1theandy1 Unsigned
    edited October 2011
    I've been really hoping we'd get more eventually. Since the new guitar game got a song RB doesn't have is there any hope that it's maybe more attainable now?
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited October 2011
    They have 2 songs in RockSmith, must mean exclusive deal was made. Same with Rolling Stones, oh my goodness they're going to get a spinoff title.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited October 2011
    Anything that has a song in another game must be exclusive! Oh my God, that means we'll never get any Stevie Wonder, since Superstition's on GH5.

Oh wait...
  • dog037dog037 This Many Days Since Last Ban:
    edited October 2011
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited October 2011
  • BananashirtBananashirt Unsigned
    edited October 2011

I guarantee that was more of a business move from Capitol Records, who wanted to capitalize on the part of the band's catalog they owned after they became independent artists, than it was Radiohead supporting music video games. (RB1 came out around the same time as In Rainbows, which was Radiohead's first album not on Capitol.)

And before anyone says anything about the Rocksmith devs having access to Radiohead masters, I don't think they need the master tracks to do what Rocksmith does with the songs. The song doesn't cut out when you screw up in Rocksmith, whereas in Rock Band, the individual instrument parts drop out if you miss notes.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    All this confusion. Won't radiohead just tell us whether or not they want to be in RB? Come on, Radiohead, won't you try to clear the air?
  • Dante1847Dante1847 Headliner
    edited October 2011
    I'm sure one of the last things they're thinking about is easing the minds of followers on one forum for a video game.
    edited November 2011
    Rocksmith is releasing Body Snatchers as DLC. Hey Harmonix are you paying any attention to your forum or competition?
  • HaibaneHaibane Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    Just watched Radiohead at Glastonbury '97 again since it was on the TV - newly depressed that we're missing out on so many great songs in Rock Band U__U
  • eddy9524eddy9524 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    I support this thread and would like to recommend a pack.
    Radiohead Pack 01:
    Paranoid Android
    Karma Police
    High and Dry
    No Surprises
    Anyone Can Play Guitar
    Fake Plastic Tress
    Stop Whispering
  • NirvaniacNirvaniac Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    I've been waiting for Paranoid Android since RB3.

Although I'm sure it won't have a pro mode for it (damm you, Johnny), I will sing the heck out of that song for a good while.
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    After almost 10 years, we got 'em again!

I guess hope isn't lost for these big bands we haven't seen in RB for eons. Muse next? We can dream.