EU Exclusive Content in BWT?

MushroomMushroom Road Warrior
edited April 2008 in Rock Band
How will the EU Exclusive content work in BWT?

I know that for the US it will be DLC, and so therefore played in Japan, but what about on the EU games?

I'm just a little worried about singing in French/German, and having to do this on a regular basis because it's coming up in the same way as the rest of the main setlist.

(Then again, I guess anyone from a non-english speaking country has the same problem, except having to sing in in english)

Comments

• HMXJohnlokHMXJohnlok Harmonix Developer
    edited April 2008
    That is a good question. I will ask around for more information.
  • gunslinger95gunslinger95 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    HMXJohnlok;490790 said:
    That is a good question. I will ask around for more information.
    I'd appreciate that as well. I buy all DLC currently, but if I'm playing BWT with the wife (she sings) and one of the foreign language songs comes up in a mystery setlist, she'll probably kill me. This would probably be the only reason I wouldn't buy these...
  • VandyanVandyan Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Its not that bad. Cmon, youve never sang along with "Michelle, ma belle"

If you havent, you should, its a beautiful song, and I dont speak a word of french!
  • MushroomMushroom Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Wow, fast response from HMXJohnlok!

Thanks, my main worry lies with the speaky parts, which New Wave by Pleymo seems to have a lot of. I think I noticed bits in Manu Chao by Les Wamaps that seem like speaky parts as well.

I've heard these are hard enough already, without having to try and pronounce words in an unfamiliar language.
  • burkoburko Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    I'm very much interested in this too, but from another point of view.

I'm from the PAL region, so the tracks will already be on my disc, but speaking as much French as you guys in the US, I'm in the same boat!

Please let me skip foreign language tunes!!!
    edited April 2008
    burko;490851 said:
    I'm very much interested in this too, but from another point of view.

I'm from the PAL region, so the tracks will already be on my disc, but speaking as much French as you guys in the US, I'm in the same boat!

Please let me skip foreign language tunes!!!
    Yeah, I'm PAL too. That's what the whole thing was about, the US people could just not download it, but we already have it on our disc. I'm not completely adverse to playing the songs, I'm just wondering how it'll work, hopefully so I won't have them thrown at me out of the blue.
  • HMXJohnlokHMXJohnlok Harmonix Developer
    edited April 2008
    Okay, update: they will be treated as DLC, so they won't have a specific tour or venue or anything, but they will be available to select for make-your-own and mystery set lists.

And by "venue" I mean basically that there won't be a specific set list dedicated to it.
    edited April 2008
    Oh, cool.

Thanks for getting back so quickly.
  • burkoburko Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Cheers John, that was pretty much my biggest worry about the game.