wireless fender guitar controller

lancep93lancep93 Unsigned
edited April 2008 in Rock Band
anybody else having problems with this thing, its awesome, but it refuses to go into overdrive, it sucks when ur bout to fail and it wont work

Comments

• SerpentdSerpentd Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I don't play the guitar, but I have one of these and tried it out real quick to just try. Anyway, I noticed that you need to play with the guitar pretty horizontal otherwise the overdrive sensors are always in the overdrive position. So you would have to tilt the guitar flat and then back up to move the sensors. Make sence? So if your playing your guitar at an angle, your angle might be to much. Try and lower the back of the guitar some and see if that helps. The sensor in this guitar seems to be too flat so to speak so you can't really play with too much angle or you will need to lower and then re-raise the guitar to get it to work properly.

If this doesn't help, then I'm not sure what could be going on. Good Luck.:)
  • lancep93lancep93 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    thanx, ill give it a try
  • SerpentdSerpentd Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    lancep93;536358 said:
    thanx, ill give it a try
    Your welcome. I sure hope that's all it is. :)
  • MelchiahMelchiah Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    The Fender (as well as the Gibson Guitar that came with GH2 for PS2) have issues when trying to use Overdrive when you are strumming quickly.

If you're strumming rapidly and tilting the guitar up, it won't work (or very rarely does) for both of the guitars I have (once again, I don't have two Fenders, but I have a Fender and a Red/Black Gibson (wired)).

So...I'd say to try to cut down on the strumming as much as possible as you're trying to go into Overdrive. I know it sucks...since when you're strumming rapidly is most likely when you need Overdrive the most...but just a helpful hint I've learned.