HMXSean's Blog, plus Twitter info

edited April 2008 in Rock Band
So in keeping with the community blogs I have posted my new one up here.

Also I got myself a Twitter account finally. I am on there as HarmonixSean. I'll probably screw around a bit with it, give some updates on where I am, and on Fridays I will try to Twitter the DLC for the upcoming week after I post it here. I'm probably a little late to the game but that's the story of my life.

Also, to sort of emphasize something from my blog, I won't be using my blog to make any huge announcements. I'll do that in our announcement section on the forums. This is just for fun.

Also also, PM me if you are writing a blog on here and I'll give you a shout-out when I post if it is wicked good.

Lastly also, Rockband.com has been nominated for a Webby for best game-related website. If you feel so inclined the voting is public in case you wanted to vote for Rockband.com.

Please enjoy today's blog. or don't if that's not your thing. I'll understand.

Comments

• dady5000dady5000 Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Trying to compete with HMXJohnlok? Hehe.
  • ashridahashridah Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Not a blog without RSS feed, imho.
    :)
  • edited April 2008
    I like John's blog better, maybe you should ask him for some tips.
  • edited April 2008
    dady5000;552376 said:
    Trying to compete with HMXJohnlok? Hehe.
    Compete? Man, I've been blogging since Jlok was in tiny pants. I've been blogging so long that I remember when we called the "Web Logs" or occasionally "Typey Electronic Telegrams".

Compete? Man, there is no competition. :cool:
  • RockingOutRockingOut Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    I have a sudden urge for a baked potato...
  • edited April 2008
    RockingOut;552400 said:
    I have a sudden urge for a baked potato...
    It should be noted, to avoid confusion while reading the Baked Potato Blog, that HMXSean does not weigh a thousand pounds. This is baffling to me.
    edited April 2008
    hmxsean;552398 said:
    Compete? Man, I've been blogging since Jlok was in tiny pants. I've been blogging so long that I remember when we called the "Web Logs" or occasionally "Typey Electronic Telegrams".

See. now I know you're lying. The precursors to blogs was the .plan file and the finger service.

Ah, those were the days, when I could legitimately say I "fingered john carmack" (well, okay, so I couldn't say it legitimately, since it sounded dirty back when it still had two meanings)
  • dady5000dady5000 Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    hmxsean;552398 said:

Maybe we'll see :rolleyes:

:D
  • hodayathinkhodayathink Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    ashridah;552418 said:
    See. now I know you're lying. The precursors to blogs was the .plan file and the finger service.

Ah, those were the days, when I could legitimately say I "fingered john carmack" (well, okay, so I couldn't say it legitimately, since it sounded dirty back when it still had two meanings)
    Memories of freshman year of college. Good times.
    edited April 2008
    hodayathink;552448 said:
    Memories of freshman year of college. Good times.
    Ah yes. Who doesn't remember the good old trick of replacing your .plan file with a 300MB core dump. :)
  • AnarchyintheUKAnarchyintheUK Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    hmxsean;552398 said:
    Compete? Man, I've been blogging since Jlok was in tiny pants
    HMXSean I've always been a fan of yours but now I'm slightly worried about what goes on in the Harmonix offices. Surely you can't let him come to work in just tiny pants
  • edited April 2008
    AnarchyintheUK;552469 said:
    HMXSean I've always been a fan of yours but now I'm slightly worried about what goes on in the Harmonix offices. Surely you can't let him come to work in just tiny pants
    You try to stop him. He says they're "for comfort". I remain unconvinced.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    *following* I got a twitter account a few weeks ago for the DLC updates. Depending on how often you twitter about stuff you are up to, I may have to switch my text message updates over to you.