Rock Blog Wednesday 09/19/07

edited September 2007 in Announcements
Seattle then Portland and then a week off and then San Francisco in mid-October. At each city I show up at I will try to have a casual evening at some local rad place. Maybe see some band play, have a few sips, take a few pictures and basically just have a good time. As I have more confirmed dates of where I am going I will let you know and let you know where we'll be hanging out.

Other than that there is a ton of stuff going on that I can't really talk about yet but promises to be very interesting. Hopefully some fun stuff for the community. That's how we roll.

Moss... again... he's lost it.

Comments

• edited September 2007
    I've come to a pretty solid theory that there is a direct correlation between the greatness of a software product and the (lack of) sanity in its programmers.

If so, we're in pretty good shape with Moss on the case. :D
  • edited September 2007
    You are quite the busy gentleman Sean...

Good to hear you're taking some time to chill, relax, and all that jazz

Enjoy your trips :D
  • gh2masterwellalmostgh2masterwellalmost Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    hmxsean;64644 said:
    Seattle then Portland and then a week off and then San Francisco in mid-October. At each city I show up at I will try to have a casual evening at some local rad place. Maybe see some band play, have a few sips, take a few pictures and basically just have a good time. As I have more confirmed dates of where I am going I will let you know and let you know where we'll be hanging out.

Other than that there is a ton of stuff going on that I can't really talk about yet but promises to be very interesting. Hopefully some fun stuff for the community. That's how we roll.

I wish you were doing the UK - a brief trip to Virgin Megastores Oxford Street would be nice lol - but don't advertise it much I want the drums all to myself (j/k)
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    Have fun, and don't do anything stupid.

Your mom will thank me.
  • edited September 2007
    Eman311;64705 said:
    Have fun, and don't do anything stupid.

Your mom will thank me.
    Funny, just got off the phone with her. She said have a blast. :)
  • TheTogfatherTheTogfather Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    Man...really wish that StL stop didn't wind up being such a tease and you were coming here sometime next month...we got some cool places to hang!

Ok, well, not compared to most cities, but we like it!
  • PsycoCheerioPsycoCheerio Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    Can't wait to see you when you come visit the Northwest.

I take it you're gonna spend that whole vacation week sleeping...
  • LZ_RebornLZ_Reborn Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    Good to hear you are planning on coming to CA, still San Francisco is a looong way from where I live, a good 8-10 hour drive. :( Let us know if you can make it to LA or San Diego.....

Have a great time!! :cool:
  • tf5_bassisttf5_bassist Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    hmxsean;64644 said:

Oh this blows, seriously. I was totally thinking I had it figured out that since the Las Vegas bus was coming to Sacramento today that there was a decent chance of you being here. But. Well. I guess not. :(

Oh well, ROCK BAND DAY IS TODAY!

For Sacramentoans at least. :D
  • TheWolf619TheWolf619 Opening Act
    edited September 2007
    Awesome!! Hopefully I will get a chance to get over to the event and chat with you and the others while you're in SF.
  • TonemanToneman Unsigned
    edited September 2007
    Awesome, I'll be able to meet up with you in Corvallis. Not sure exactly what day though, maybe all 3!