Arizona Rock Band Night

GamersCombatZoneGamersCombatZone Unsigned
edited May 2011 in Rock Band Events
Gamers Combat Zone will be hosting a Rock Band “Rock-n-Karaoke” Weekend with the game video Rock Band
There are over 100 Songs from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s and today to rock the night away.

There will be great food and drinks specials through out the weekend.
So please come join us on stage at the following locations;

This is a free event we will be adding more to bar to our Rock night in AZ

For more info on Rock Band Weekend Check out www.GamersCombatZone.com or email us at [email]Events@GamersCombatzone.com[/email]

Thursday Night
Dark Horse Sport Bar & Grill
From 8pm to 11pm
4929 W Ray Rd
Chandler AZ 85226
(480)-753-4772

Friday Night
Hob Nob Sports Bar
From 8pm to 11pm
7200 W Chandler Blvd Suite 14
Chandler AZ 85226
(480)-940-4745

Saturday Night
All Starz Bar and Grill
From 7pm to 11pm
4929 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler AZ 85226
480)-785-7827

All Starz Bar and Grill is located on the Southeast corner of Chandler Blvd. and Rural Road, just east of the Walgreens.)

Sunday Night
The Detour Bar and Grill
From 7pm to 11pm
6403 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler AZ 85226
(480)-598-0700
(between I-10 and Kyrene)

Comments

• bisqbisq Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    I'll try and come check this out this weekend since a couple of these are close to my house.
  • GamersCombatZoneGamersCombatZone Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    Hello to all you Arizona Rock Band Rockers

We have just add two more bars to our Rock Band Rock-N-Karaoke night line up.

Coming on monday May 19th at The Library, that right guys the library on Mill Avenue, some of the hottest girls in Phonix AZ you will be playing in front of. Check out www.TheLibraryUSA.com for photos, we will kick off the party around 8pm or 9pm, i will update this when we have a set time.

This Tuesday Night the 13 at Hail Mary's Sport Bar we will be kicking of Rock Band Rock-n-karaoke at 7:pm until 10pm. Hail Mary is located at 1402 s Priest Dr Tempe AZ 85281.

Thursday Night

We will be at The Dark Horse Bar & Grill Located at 4929 W Ray Rd Chandler AZ 85226

Friday Night

We Will be at Hob Nob Sport Bar Located at 7200 W Chandler Blvd in Chandler AZ 85226

Saturday Night

We be at All Starz Bar and Grill 4929 W Chandler Blvd Cahndler AZ 85226

Sunday Night

We be at Detour Bar and Grill located at 6403 W Chandler Blvd Chandler Az 85226

For more information about Gamers Combat Zone Rock Band Rock-n-Karaoke Night or Gaming Tournaments that we will be host check out www.GamersCombatzone.com or email us at [email]Events@GamersCombatZone.com[/email][EMAIL="Events@GamersCombatZone.com"]Events@GamersCombatZone.com[/EMAIL]

See you on stage
  • bisqbisq Rising Star
    edited May 2008
    I plan on going tonight...hope we get some people there!
  • RockBandAtlantaRockBandAtlanta Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    bisq;633146 said:
    I plan on going tonight...hope we get some people there!

Any other RB nights in AZ?