Truck Tour Schedule Correction!

edited November 2007 in Announcements
http://www.rockband.com/mbt/schedule

First of all - if you are planning on coming to an event you should check the schedule pretty frequently. As with lots of events like this things get shifted around and times change. It is pretty common.

That said -

There was a mistake on the schedule saying we were going to be at both the University of Washington and at Evergreen Speedway on Friday. That, of course, is impossible as we have only one truck in Seattle. We will be at UW on Friday and Evergreen on Saturday. I'm sorry if anyone had made plans around that!

Comments

• PsycoCheerioPsycoCheerio Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    So Evergreen from 1:30 - 8:30 then the derby?
    Cause I can easily change my 11-6 to that, MUCH more convienent for me!

^^I'm kinda assuming...that's they way it's looking to be...

Anyone else going on Saturday???
  • edited September 2007
    I believe it now says Evergreen Speedway is 5:30-8:30. I'm trying to get verification now.
    edited September 2007
    Yea, I was kinda hoping the Friday as it is now just gets changed to Saturday...
  • masterx1918masterx1918 Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    It's too bad you guys are coming to massachusetts until november 8th :(
  • edited September 2007
    I just got confirmation that the times on the Evergreen Speedway stop are 1:30 to 8:30. There is a band playing from 7:45 to 8:30 though where the main stage will be down. So play time is more like 1:30 to 7:30.
    edited September 2007
    Yay! more good news while at school...man it is boring here...i can do all the work and still have time to surf teh web...
  • ExeterExeter Unsigned
    edited September 2007
    So I'm wondering...

One of the tour vans was here on the Portland State University campus in Portland, Oregon on the 25th and 26th, and the staff told me that a truck and the main event would be here on campus sometime next week, but after checking the tour dates all the entries for Portland, OR are actually at the OSU campus in Corvalis except possibly for October 6th. Can I get any confirmation on when the tour will be in Portland?
  • edited September 2007
    Exeter;69506 said:
    So I'm wondering...

One of the tour vans was here on the Portland State University campus in Portland, Oregon on the 25th and 26th, and the staff told me that a truck and the main event would be here on campus sometime next week, but after checking the tour dates all the entries for Portland, OR are actually at the OSU campus in Corvalis except possibly for October 6th. Can I get any confirmation on when the tour will be in Portland?
    I would call the number that is on the top of the tour schedule page. They are handling the schedule and would have a better idea of what is happening next week.
  • VigorousjammerVigorousjammer Opening Act
    edited October 2007
    apparently you guys also changed all of the days planning on coming to NYC...
    not only did you change it to Philly on Nov. 1-4th, but also on Nov. 18th...
    are you guys stil lcoming to the city at all or not?
  • RJPeloniaRJPelonia Unsigned
    edited October 2007
    Also, are you guys still going to stop at UCSD on Thursday and Friday? Since UCSD's classes has been cancelled for the week due to the fire, I wasn't sure if Harmonix would still be there or not.
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited October 2007
    I've been checking the dates constantly, I plan to go next week to Philly, I hope it doesn't get moved or canceled again!
  • AkaymayAkaymay Rising Star
    edited October 2007
    ThePaska;88947 said:
    I've been checking the dates constantly, I plan to go next week to Philly, I hope it doesn't get moved or canceled again!
    I might go to the one in Philly. Are you going to the one in U Penn or the Video game convention thing? Because I have no idea where that convention place is.
  • MartyMcFlyMartyMcFly Rising Star
    edited October 2007
    masterx1918;69457 said:
    It's too bad you guys are coming to massachusetts until november 8th :(
    Today they're in Amherst, MA at UMASS
    Tomorrow and Friday They're in Cambridge at MIT
    Then Saturday they're gonna be in Boston at Boylston Plaza at the Prudential Center
    (which is the one I'm going to)

Also, originally it did say Nov. 8th to be UMass Boston, but it was changed. Nov. 8th is Tennessee lol

Everyone should literally check the schedule everyday. Not sure if you other Beantown folk saw the changes.
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited October 2007
    Akaymay;89038 said:
    I might go to the one in Philly. Are you going to the one in U Penn or the Video game convention thing? Because I have no idea where that convention place is.
    Possibly both, I'm not sure yet, I'm definately going to Penn on Friday though, the convention thing isn't too hard to find, it's right near city hall/suburban station.
  • edited October 2007
    Vigorousjammer;88748 said:
    apparently you guys also changed all of the days planning on coming to NYC...
    not only did you change it to Philly on Nov. 1-4th, but also on Nov. 18th...
    are you guys stil lcoming to the city at all or not?
    I don't actually know and have no real insight on this. Your best bet would be to call the support number for the tour.
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited October 2007
    Just think guys, the game will be out in 4 weeks!
  • rockstardanrockstardan Unsigned
    edited October 2007
    hmm. the university of maryland dates and new york city dates (the 2 I was going to attend), are no longer there. is this a mistake? seems a bit odd to skip over new york city...
  • JurassicRabbitJurassicRabbit Unsigned
    edited October 2007
    Aw man, you guys cancelled coming to Pomona on 11/2 and 11/3? I was so looking forward to it =(.
  • TheAstroCreepTheAstroCreep Unsigned
    edited October 2007
    JurassicRabbit;97057 said:
    Aw man, you guys cancelled coming to Pomona on 11/2 and 11/3? I was so looking forward to it =(.
    Serious? Me and my friends all requested that day off from work. What happend with the Cal Poly gig?
  • The_SailermanThe_Sailerman Opening Act
    edited October 2007
    Ah shoot! You guys were supposed to be here at NYU this Thursday and Friday, but now it seems we're not even on the schedule! :mad: :confused:
  • GodsendGodsend Unsigned
    edited October 2007
    TheAstroCreep;97088 said:
    Serious? Me and my friends all requested that day off from work. What happend with the Cal Poly gig?
    yeah dude I cant believe they did that. I guess im going to the Long Beach one
  • RockBandFreak1RockBandFreak1 Unsigned
    edited November 2007
    Could Rock Band maybe come over to Wisconsin for the tour bus? That would be awesome, I went to Best Buy twice just to play the demo, and me and my bros are getting real good at it. I think we that would be awesome. Since i've actually been playing drums, and having private lessons for 5 years straight, the first time I played the Demo I played on Hard, and did fantastic. I can also do expert. Me and my bros have been psyched about this game ever since it was first announced. So come to Wisconsin! Lol. :) Take it in consideration.