Rock Blog Friday 09/28/07

edited October 2007 in Announcements
Yesterday was pretty rad despite having to show off the game at UW at a consistently low volume. People were still playing the game all day and lining up to get their video "took" for the website. I also got to meet a bunch of cats from UW who also happened to have been at PAX. That ruled. Some of them got onstage and with the extra practice were owning it.

So to reiterate - me, you, Seattle Gameworks (across from Washington Convention Center), 8pm, lets hang and play games have some drinks and party like it is Friday...since it is and all. And You Will Know Me By My Moustache...

John, also a Harmonix guy and also at PAX, is on the Chicago side of the tour. Go say hello and get a few rounds in.

As for blogs? I'm linking to one off site. Bryn of Bang Camaro and Harmonix fame just wrote up a blog about the mocap process. It is awesome. Enjoy!

Bryn wears Spandex.

Comments

• PsycoCheerioPsycoCheerio Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    Sweet off-site blog...Sucks you had to go low volume to show off a game that shoudl rightfully be so loud that it causes the elderly to run in fear!

anywho...gameworks...see ya there...
  • mobhit101mobhit101 Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    lol. What an awesome blog. Of course anything Rock Band or Bang Camaro related is awesome! Put the two together and you've got Rock Gold! :D
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I can't wait to rock out to some Bang!
  • TheTogfatherTheTogfather Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    Sweet blog. Man you guys get to do the coolest stuff. I definately picked the wrong career.
  • SmokaColaSmokaCola Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    After staying up all night trying to furiously get my sleeping pattern back in order (which I haven't been able to do for awhile) That made me laugh pretty good. And yeah, it does suck that you had to go low volume on Rock Band... That just doesn't seem like it'd feel "right".
  • edited September 2007
    From the blog: "AC/DC on the PA system"

Freudian slip? Wishful thinking? Hint of things to come? Begin baseless speculation: GO! :) :D ;)
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited September 2007
    The title too "It’s a long way to the top if you want to make rock ‘n’ roll video games." and constant Angus Young references.
  • edited September 2007
    Rock_Starman;69644 said:
    The title too "It’s a long way to the top if you want to make rock ‘n’ roll video games." and constant Angus Young references.
    Ahh, I get it now. I'd never heard of Angus Young but I googled it to figure it out. :)
  • AVC808AVC808 Rising Star
    edited September 2007
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    Hah sweet blog today, one of the better ones I've read!
    Apples;69627 said:

Freudian slip? Wishful thinking? Hint of things to come? Begin baseless speculation: GO! :) :D ;)
    I'm hoping its a hint of things to come! :D
  • AkaymayAkaymay Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    Apples;69627 said:

Freudian slip? Hint of things to come? Begin baseless speculation: GO! :) :D ;)
    Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please be true....
  • masterx1918masterx1918 Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    I guess that means AC/DC is in the game.
    edited September 2007
    masterx1918;70082 said:
    I guess that means AC/DC is in the game.
    Not going to get my hopes up on that one, but if it is. Then just awesome man. Completely awesome.
  • edited October 2007
    Apples;69627 said:

Understandably wishful thinking. Music on the PA would have nothing to do with what was in game but more to inspire people to mocap specific animations.

Myth BUSTED!
  • AkaymayAkaymay Rising Star
    edited October 2007
    hmxsean;71850 said:
    Understandably wishful thinking. Music on the PA would have nothing to do with what was in game but more to inspire people to mocap specific animations.

Myth BUSTED!
    A perfect representation of Adam, much?

Also....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited October 2007
    Akaymay;71853 said:
    A perfect representation of Adam, much?

Also....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!