Emotional Fallout by Matt Perlot (Art). . . Question!

DeriazDeriaz Unsigned
edited May 2008 in Rock Band
Ok, so, I recently discovered this gem of art in the game when I saw the button that said "Add Art" on my Bassist's Ring Tone shirt.

I scrolled through tons of art until I stumbled upon Matt Perlot AKA Perly, who drew/created the piece called Emotional Fallout. (Go look at it, if you need a reference.)

I think the piece is stunning, but I have to ask: Is this a real piece of art? I can't find it on the net ANYWHERE. I've been searching for the past two hours. I'd love to have a copy of it, because I'm in a class at school that allowed us to print things on shirts and mirrors (Graphic Communications), and I would give my left kidney to be able to have this on a black t-shirt!

If anyone knows where I can find this piece of art, please, help me out!

Thanks!

-Deriaz

Comments

• DeriazDeriaz Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    Ok, so, after about 3 hours total of searching. . .

It turns out Matt Perlot works for Harmonix?

. . . Which would probably explain why I can't find anything by him, at all. Which makes me a sad panda. :x

I guess that my search is done, maybe. . . Unless Mr. Perlot sees this himself and is maybe generous enough to upload at least his Emotional Fallout piece? (It's a long shot, but, hey. . . I love that picture so much.)

-D
  • xXMrMattMattXxxXMrMattMattXx Opening Act
    edited May 2008
    Hes a graphic artist and developer for a few games. Not really a known artist. He did work in Rock Band, Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s, Guitar Hero II, and Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War.

He did a lot of the Guitar Modeling and character modeling in the games also

Thats all I was able to find.
  • DeriazDeriaz Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    Yup. That's what I found, too. (Amazing how slow I was at finding that, eh? ;P)

Shame, though, that I can't find a page of his work or anything. :x

-D