Comments

• schmeankmanschmeankman Headliner
    edited May 2008
    i clicked on it but saw the video or pic was not there
  • HMXJohnlokHMXJohnlok Harmonix Developer
    edited May 2008
    schmeankman;641121 said:
    i clicked on it but saw the video or pic was not there
    Wait a sec for it to load... it should be there!

Click here if it still isn't working: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhFABEdgbSI
  • AeroZeppelinSevenfoldAeroZeppelinSevenfold Road Warrior
    edited May 2008
    Best Song Ever!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited May 2008
    I'm seeing free DLC in the near future!
  • edited May 2008
    That was the legend of poopdog.
  • TheKrazyKatzzzTheKrazyKatzzz Road Warrior
    edited May 2008
    So when can we expect to see the debut album of Poop Dog and the Pee Cats, "The Brown Album," in stores?
  • edited May 2008
    I totally blew my Monday Rock Blog deadline, so I tried to make today's twice as awesome. I ran down a list of my favorite summer listening to get myself psyched for the warmer weather. You can check it at the link below.

http://www.rockband.com/rockers_blog_entry/hmxhenry/323665?redir=1

As always, feedback is welcomed with open arms. I'd love to hear what everyone else is going to be listening to this summer.
  • edited May 2008
    Congrats on being there an entire year!

You should go up to Sean and demand a 200% pay increase.
  • HMXJohnlokHMXJohnlok Harmonix Developer
    edited May 2008
    Apples;656498 said:
    Congrats on being there an entire year!

You should go up to Sean and demand a 200% pay increase.
    I did, and it didn't go over so well.
  • edited May 2008
    Today is the day you were waiting for - a good blog. BOO-YAH!

http://www.rockband.com/rockers_blog_entry/hmxsean/324958

Topics covered in this mo-fo?

The sad navigation of travel booking
    Red carpet credentials for Movie Awards
    Crooked X
    Penny Arcade game
    New Computer
    Alex Navarro and Max are coming soon
    Newsletter mayhem
    Pudding cups
    BATTLE HAT!!!

There is literally no way I could meander more. Seriously. It's a mess... of awesomosity.
  • CharronCharron Opening Act
    edited May 2008
    hmxsean;656834 said:
    Today is the day you were waiting for - a good blog. BOO-YAH!

http://www.rockband.com/rockers_blog_entry/hmxsean/324958

Topics covered in this mo-fo?

The sad navigation of travel booking
    Red carpet credentials for Movie Awards
    Crooked X
    Penny Arcade game
    New Computer
    Alex Navarro and Max are coming soon
    Newsletter mayhem
    Pudding cups
    BATTLE HAT!!!

There is literally no way I could meander more. Seriously. It's a mess... of awesomosity.
    Prediction- Crooked X album coming. Extreme prediction- Crooked X will be the first band to release a full album simultaneously in retail and Rock Band.

Which would suck 'cause I want my band to do that. :(
  • edited May 2008
    In lieu of a blog or anything. I have decided to reveal the inner secrets of the Harmonix organizational chart:

It proves a few facts...

* Bang Camaro answers to NO ONE

* Crazy Developers are the best developers

* Half eaten ham sandwich > Johnlok

* (Not pictured) The battle hat is at the top of the chart, deciding the fates of all in the universe.

• pye3214pye3214 Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    edited May 2008
    Apples;659581 said:
    In lieu of a blog or anything. I have decided to reveal the inner secrets of the Harmonix organizational chart:

It proves a few facts...

* Bang Camaro answers to NO ONE

* Crazy Developers are the best developers

* Half eaten ham sandwich > Johnlok

* (Not pictured) The battle hat is at the top of the chart, deciding the fates of all in the universe.

awesome. that would go in my sig if it wasn't so big.

also, Johnlok, Henry, and Sean, what is your job at HMX? what do you normally do?
  • joe_b_brlajoe_b_brla Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    Ok not to get off track here but I wasn't sure where else to post.. SO I see the new GH4 is being released in October. My question is why is Rock band putting out no-name songs from bands you haven't heard of? Guys look it's pretty simple, you need to have better DL's in order to stay ahead. In the past month there have been almost 20 songs release. I bought only 4, 20% isn't what will keep you guys ahead of the GH4 guys. Hundreds of people keep asking for thousands of songs and yet we get things like bettlebum and muse? Bush, Pearl Jam, Hendrix, Eagles, Van Halen, STP, AIC, Prince, Stevie Ray, etc are the type of bands that people want to play. I assure you a 2 bucks a piece we're not so hungry for new content that we'll take anything..:confused:
    edited May 2008
    joe_b_brla;666188 said:
    Ok not to get off track here but I wasn't sure where else to post.. SO I see the new GH4 is being released in October. My question is why is Rock band putting out no-name songs from bands you haven't heard of? Guys look it's pretty simple, you need to have better DL's in order to stay ahead. In the past month there have been almost 20 songs release. I bought only 4, 20% isn't what will keep you guys ahead of the GH4 guys. Hundreds of people keep asking for thousands of songs and yet we get things like bettlebum and muse? Bush, Pearl Jam, Hendrix, Eagles, Van Halen, STP, AIC, Prince, Stevie Ray, etc are the type of bands that people want to play. I assure you a 2 bucks a piece we're not so hungry for new content that we'll take anything..:confused:
    first of all, Muse is pure awesomeness. (and so are the other bands you listed),

second, they are trying to get many famous artists for thier game, but they are also trying to get unknown artists out there. rock band wants to end up like itunes, with tons of music, and just another way to listen to it.

and third., this is in the wrong place. you should have started a new thread and complained about DLC there. but please don't. those threads get annoying.

and last, people have different tastes. unknown bands to you could be someones favorite. be patient and wait. besides, it saves you money doesn't it.

CARS ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!