PS3 Expert Players Thread - Post here if you play anything on expert

Comments

• ShenronEXShenronEX Opening Act
    edited May 2008
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited May 2008
    Now that it's out in Europe this forum will be more active with all the UK players. So our thread will have a harder time staying alive. :(
    edited May 2008
    trg007;663956 said:
    Now that it's out in Europe this forum will be more active with all the UK players. So our thread will have a harder time staying alive. :(
    I'm sure they have Expert players out there...I hope. Guitar Hero 3 made a worldwide release as well so I'm sure there are Guitar Hero players who want some piece of the action.
  • obbrichobbrich Road Warrior
    edited May 2008
    Bass, expert on most songs, and top 300 on most songs. GGaHT I clock on at around 90% on hard, but I haven't nailed it on Expert yet. I own about a little more than half of the DLC released so far. PSN: obbrich hit me up..
  • RoyankRoyank Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    I can do guitar and vocals on expert, just right now my up strum is busted. PSN: Royank
  • internetguy87internetguy87 Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    Expert Drums
    psn: internetguy87
    18 Gold Stars/51 5 Stars
    98-99% First half of songs
    96-98% Second half

Struggle with 3 parts still
    Intro to FPLT
    DFTR drum rolls
    RttH most of the song
    -Working on these 3 this week

Only 5-6 DLC, but just bought PS3, willing to buy up to 20-30 songs in next week or two.
    edited May 2008
    internetguy87;664618 said:
    Expert Drums
    psn: internetguy87
    18 Gold Stars/51 5 Stars
    98-99% First half of songs
    96-98% Second half

Struggle with 3 parts still
    Intro to FPLT
    DFTR drum rolls
    RttH most of the song
    -Working on these 3 this week

Only 5-6 DLC, but just bought PS3, willing to buy up to 20-30 songs in next week or two.
    Always looking for a drummer. Add me if you wish, but you're going to need a lot more DLC to keep up. I have 150 songs total and a few of my regulars has either most or all of the songs.
  • papasmurf427papasmurf427 Rising Star
    edited May 2008
    Shenron,

I got your invite earlier but I got that stupid "can't connect to session" crap so I couldn't play :(
    edited May 2008
    papasmurf427;665355 said:
    Shenron,

I got your invite earlier but I got that stupid "can't connect to session" crap so I couldn't play :(
    That's too bad. Torromow then?
  • TralcaveTralcave Opening Act
    edited May 2008
    Hey everyone, posted a reply on an earlier page, but this thread seems to grow pretty fast :)

Just wanted to say that I'm a vocalist ( Ranked 140th or something ), so add me if you wanna play.

I can also play guitar / bass, around 100% on most bass songs, and I'm pretty good on guitar aswell :) I think around 60 Gs* so far.

If you wanna add me, my psn is: LeTaco
  • JMP5JMP5 Opening Act
    edited May 2008
    hey shenron. that score on welcome home the 4 of us had earlier today would have put us at number 1 if we were an actual band together. we pwned the **** outta that song lol.
    edited May 2008
    JMP5;665719 said:
    hey shenron. that score on welcome home the 4 of us had earlier today would have put us at number 1 if we were an actual band together. we pwned the **** outta that song lol.
    Yeah! Although I usually play guitar on that song I like bass as well. We had around 2.5 million on that song.
  • Pyriel0Pyriel0 Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    psn = pyriel0 (its a zero)

I play expert drums. I can make it through most songs on expert guitar but its not pretty.

I have metallica/boston/grateful dead/oasis/earache/NIN packs + hanging on the telephone/ both STP songs/ why do you love me/ limelight/ working man/ hysteria/ new wave/ kool thing/ joker and thief/ siva/ beethoven's ****/ the kill/ date with the night/ move along/ screaming for vengeance / riding on the wind/ ever fallen in love/ message in a bottle/ truth hits everybody/ shockwave

If you are concerned with scores/rank, you can add me and look on psn for yourself. I just want a few more decent players with dlc to play with.
    edited May 2008
    ShenronEX;665402 said:
    That's too bad. Torromow then?
    As long as I don't get that stupid message again :)
  • JMP5JMP5 Opening Act
    edited May 2008
    yeah my bro wrote that score down. we had 2.53 mill.
    edited May 2008
    JMP5;667004 said:
    Did you also write down my name so you'll remember who it was and not just "some singer"? HAHA
    edited May 2008
    JMP5;667004 said:
    I'm trying to FC that song on Rock Band. It could increase my rank by a lot. I always mess up on the solo and end up gettin 98 pecent. I know the solo is wrote a lot because I would FC'd the entire song up til the end of the solo and get the same score all the time. The top ranked score is 290K. If I can master that solo, I can get that score.
    edited May 2008
    So is anyone ready for this week's DLC? I heard it was going to be The Cars. I'm not really familiar with that band but most of the fun of these types of games is learning about the bands.
  • TralfamadorTralfamador Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    PSN - Tralfamador
    Expert Drums. :)
  • Rage11Rage11 Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    im top 100 on some songs and on others im top 400ish. Expert drummer.
    edited May 2008
    ShenronEX;669303 said:
    So is anyone ready for this week's DLC? I heard it was going to be The Cars. I'm not really familiar with that band but most of the fun of these types of games is learning about the bands.
    More '70s pop-ish stuff. The only song I've heard from that album is "Just What I Needed" and that was from a TV commercial. I'm just waiting for the Disturbed pack to come out...Inside the Fire is gonna be sweet in Rock Band. :D
    edited May 2008
    trg007;673624 said:
    More '70s pop-ish stuff. The only song I've heard from that album is "Just What I Needed" and that was from a TV commercial. I'm just waiting for the Disturbed pack to come out...Inside the Fire is gonna be sweet in Rock Band. :D
    Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for!
    edited May 2008
    None of you happen to live in the Greater Rochester, NY area - would you?

I'd love to get me a platinum icon...
    edited May 2008
    papasmurf427;674333 said:

LOL, I'd pay someone in the Antelope Valley, CA area to help me get platinum. But alas, I think the only way I'll get it is if I can become good enough at expert Bass. I think I might be getting there...
    edited May 2008
    papasmurf427;674333 said:

Wanna take a road trip down to Brooklyn, New York? We can probably finish BTW it in a matter of hours
  • thedoorsdkthedoorsdk Road Warrior
    edited May 2008
    Hey everyone, I'm an expert drums and guitar/bass player, hit me up if you wanna play.
    PSN: thedoorsdk
    edited May 2008
    ShenronEX;674437 said:
    Wanna take a road trip down to Brooklyn, New York? We can probably finish BTW it in a matter of hours
    But then you'll get the platinum icons on your PS3 but he won't get anything on his characters at home, so you'd need to pay him for his service plus his mileage for driving down there. ;)

Plus, it takes many, many hours to even get to the point where you can play the Endless Setlist and that itself takes close to 5 hours. It's not so bad if you already have a band that's got the requirements and can jump right into the ESL though.
    edited May 2008
    trg007;674530 said:
    But then you'll get the platinum icons on your PS3 but he won't get anything on his characters at home, so you'd need to pay him for his service plus his mileage for driving down there. ;)

Plus, it takes many, many hours to even get to the point where you can play the Endless Setlist and that itself takes close to 5 hours. It's not so bad if you already have a band that's got the requirements and can jump right into the ESL though.
    Well, I'd just have to bring my PS3 down too. We'd just have to run through the ESL twice!
  • nashphx13znashphx13z Super Star
    edited May 2008
    trg007;674530 said:

Well, he'd bring his PS3, too, and they'd play the whole Band World Tour twice! ;) That would get old REALLY fast lol.

Who's gonna be online tonight?
  • nashphx13znashphx13z Super Star
    edited May 2008
    papasmurf427;674615 said:
    Well, I'd just have to bring my PS3 down too. We'd just have to run through the ESL twice!
    Sweet how your message comes up like 10 seconds before mine!