More Jimmy Buffett!!

pic2021pic2021 Unsigned
edited June 2008 in Your Ultimate Setlist
I am so freaking happy to see that Jimmy Buffett songs are coming out this week back when i read it last friday. this is the best thing ever because I freaking love Jimmy Buffett! i would of never thought he will be on here but he is and im pumped! if anyone else thinks the same please say in here so we can get support. but if you dont like this post and are just going to complain please dont post. i love music and i like a wide range of it too. i am an emo kid but i grew up as s parrothead so... once a parrothead, always a parrothead! i'm also stocked i can finally play this game with my dad who too loves buffett! but as the topic states can we get more jimmy buffett songs please!?! i would love to see fins, or Pascagoula Run. just a thought :D

EDIT:

If any of you call Jimmy Buffett country you should die... not really die.. just saying. but Jimmy Buffett is not country so this thread is not going into that country folder.. yes his new stuff is country influenced but its call beach music.

Comments

• a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited June 2008
    Cheeseburger in Paradise is my new fav. song to play on expert guitar

Maragritaville's charts are harder than I could have imagined

Volcano's guitar just sounds off to me with the new recording

the whole pack kicks ass

now we need Lets Get Drunk & Screw, Fins, and Son of a Son of A Sailor
  • juhaaanjuhaaan Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    Hell no, that was the lamest music i ever heard
  • U2Phreak1969U2Phreak1969 Rising Star
    edited June 2008
    I would be happy if they just finished the BIG 8.

1. "Margaritaville"
    2. "Come Monday"
    3. "Fins"
    4. "Volcano"
    5. "A Pirate Looks At Forty"
    6. "Cheeseburger in Paradise"
    7. "Why Don't We Get Drunk"
    8. "Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes"

Although, if they wanted to make it a six pack they could throw in 5 O'Clock Somewhere and I wouldn't be upset.
  • nicholasenjnicholasenj Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    juhaaan;701568 said:
    Hell no, that was the lamest music i ever heard
    and you have Motley Crue and Metallica in your sig.....

interesting.

I'm fricking pshyched, tore through them on guitar, even more fun than I thought they would be! Apparantly Rock Band also thinks that vocally I'm a halfway decent Buffet impersonator. new favorite dlc.

(no hate intended to non-dickhead motley crue and Metallica fans)
  • pic2021pic2021 Unsigned
    edited June 2008
    yeah! seriously they should get the rest of the top 8 on rockband. i hope they will because you nkow it is called jimmy buffett pack 1. sooooo lets hope we get lots more. hahaha nicholasenj about the range of music juhaaan is interested in, i myself am into a lot of hardcore music such as devil wears prada, the number twelve looks like you to brand new. but i love jimmy buffett because i grew up on him all my life going to his concerts (which are the best concerts to ever go to so if you havent yet go!). having buffett on here is ahhhhhhhhh amazing. i love playing volcano when he says i want to be a couch potato and play rockband everyday. makes me smile alot knowing he actually went back int othe studio for this game to record them again.
  • deevineh8treddeevineh8tred Road Warrior
    edited June 2008
    the only jimmy buffet i enjoy is from south park, and that is trey parker lol... sorry just had to say it
  • camero1970camero1970 Rising Star
    edited June 2008
    from the aids episode?.. that was hillarious "god ****** jimmy Buffet"..LOL
  • deevineh8treddeevineh8tred Road Warrior
    edited June 2008
    camero1970;705756 said:
    from the aids episode?.. that was hillarious "god ****** jimmy Buffet"..LOL
    yes from the aids episode lol "aids burger in paradise, aids burger and it aint nice" haha
  • camero1970camero1970 Rising Star
    edited June 2008
    thats so funny.. **** you jimmy buffet.
  • plastiqmanbplastiqmanb Unsigned
    edited June 2008
    jimmy buffet = karaoke music....
    BORING.

square peg in round hole.. this isn't rock music.