Comments

• a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited June 2008
    whoooo a mod voted in a thread I created!!!!!
  • edited June 2008
    a21schizoidman;750857 said:
    whoooo a mod voted in a thread I created!!!!!
    It's a 'more prog' poll. You didn't think I'd start ignoring those all of a sudden, now did you? :rolleyes:;)
  • a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited June 2008
    Der_Lex;750891 said:
    It's a 'more prog' poll. You didn't think I'd start ignoring those all of a sudden, now did you? :rolleyes:;)
    i figured ud be busy locking threads in the Rock Band section and patrolling for people coming in to spam the site with bad links

now, if only we could get embedding back....
  • SyrinxMekanikSyrinxMekanik Unsigned
    edited June 2008
    I just tried to imagine how crazy the drum part on Didacts and Narpets would be.

Bring it on, the full album.
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited June 2008
    Any and all Rush would be great.

"Caress Of Steel" is where Neil Peart started defining himself as a lyricist more ("Fly By Night" being the first album where he wrote songs).

I would hope to get this, then the later masterpieces "A Farewell To Kings", "2112" and "Hemispheres".

Actually, any Rush from the '80's wouldn't be bad like "Signals", "Power Windows" and "Grace Under Pressure".

Come to think of it, "Snakes & Arrows" would be great as well.

Like I said, any Rush songs would be great.
  • xfindaxxfindax Unsigned
    edited June 2008
    too... many.. polls... anyways schiz will be back in 4 days just keepin the countdown like he asked me to, idk if he wanted to keep me goin in all of his polls but im huntin them down as i can, o well onwards and upwards i suppose?
  • mr.flamethromr.flamethro Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    RockBandRocker;751252 said:
    Any and all Rush would be great.

"Caress Of Steel" is where Neil Peart started defining himself as a lyricist more ("Fly By Night" being the first album where he wrote songs).

I would hope to get this, then the later masterpieces "A Farewell To Kings", "2112" and "Hemispheres".

Actually, any Rush from the '80's wouldn't be bad like "Signals", "Power Windows" and "Grace Under Pressure".

Come to think of it, "Snakes & Arrows" would be great as well.

Like I said, any Rush songs would be great.

You're forgetting the awesomeness of Moving Pictures!
  • generalbanegeneralbane Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    I'm listening to this album right now, and it gives me the passionate desire to play this on Rock Band. I live to climb that mountain, to the Fountain of Lamneth!!!
  • TheBonobo4TheBonobo4 Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Sorry for (another) necro, but we NEED this album. If nothing else, Fountain of Lamneth. My favourite off the album. Not bothered about Necromancer since I'm not a big fan of it but the rest needs to be here!
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited October 2012
    Far and away my most wanted Rush album, "Bastille Day", "The Fountain of Lamneth", and "The Necromancer" are my most wanted tracks from it.
  • TheBonobo4TheBonobo4 Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    Bastille Day and The Fountain of Lamneth would be epic, especially the latter. If it was all in one part (with correct charting of Didacts and Narpets drum solo), that'd be beyond words!