The All-American Rejects

12013E12T12013E12T Unsigned
edited August 2011 in Your Ultimate Setlist
does EVERYBODY hate this band or something? either way, i like 'em! and here's a list of songs i'd like to see on Rock Band

Dance Inside
I'm Waiting
It Ends Tonight
One More Sad Song
Swing, Swing
Top Of The World

Comments

• ChronibisChronibis Unsigned
    edited June 2008
    yes, everyone hates it, they are emo and never should have been signed for anything, hopefully no more of their garbage ever gets released to the game again
  • Ninja fight allNinja fight all Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    Chronibis;776441 said:
    yes, everyone hates it, they are emo and never should have been signed for anything, hopefully no more of their garbage ever gets released to the game again
    i myself am not a big fan...but their 2 songs released thus far have sold disgustingly well.
  • TheCheckeredDemonTheCheckeredDemon Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    Chronibis;776441 said:

WRONG!
    1. They're not Emo, they're Pop Rock.
    2. They have some of the best selling RB tracks.
    3. You suck at having an opinion, stop posting.

----

Overall, Night Drive would be better as a DLC choice, alot of energy and band cooperation in it to make it all sound great.
  • Toked Up CowToked Up Cow Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    TheCheckeredDemon;776517 said:
    WRONG!
    1. They're not Emo, they're Pop Rock.
    2. They have some of the best selling RB tracks.
    3. You suck at having an opinion, stop posting.

----

Overall, Night Drive would be better as a DLC choice, alot of energy and band cooperation in it to make it all sound great.
    1. Pop Rock and Emo both suck hard.
    2. Probably because of the 11 year olds buying it.
    3.All American Rejects are Rejects for a reason.
  • TheCheckeredDemonTheCheckeredDemon Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    Toked Up Cow;776591 said:
    1. Pop Rock and Emo both suck hard.
    2. Probably because of the 11 year olds buying it.
    3.All American Rejects are Rejects for a reason.
    That was probably the lamest post I've ever seen. Quit trying to be cool.
  • Teh_Nfsjunkie91Teh_Nfsjunkie91 Rising Star
    edited June 2008
    I like All American Rejects for Top of the World, and Move Along. We already have one of them.
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    edited June 2008
    I love every song they've made so far, I'm okay with whatever they put into the game. I'm hoping that they'll put "Dance Inside" in the game, either that, or "Top of the World".
  • Ninja fight allNinja fight all Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    TheCheckeredDemon;777639 said:
    That was probably the lamest post I've ever seen. Quit trying to be cool.
    haha.
    nice. i dont even like the band but i agree with your post.
    did he seriously try to suggest that a band isnt good because of their name? hahahahahahaha.
  • aspiringaspiring Rising Star
    edited June 2008
    yes please love them to death
  • DontShutTheGateDontShutTheGate Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    Although I don't really like the band, Move Along and Dirty Little Secret are catchy as all hell and fun to play. I'd probably pick up anything else of theirs added but there's probably 100 other bands I'd rather see first.
  • Samuel346Samuel346 Headliner
    edited June 2008
    They actually fit "pop punk".

At any rate, I wouldn't be terribly adverse, although I don't prefer them; As mentioned, the two songs they have in the game thus far are fun.
  • Mike_SandbagMike_Sandbag Unsigned
    edited December 2008
    Swing Swing, Top of the World, Change Your Mind. Those would be my top choices.
  • sierra-117sierra-117 Unsigned
    edited December 2008
    i like them and i think there should be a bit more songs in the game. ps its definitly not emo.
  • SnitskySnitsky Road Warrior
    edited December 2008
    Are you crazy? Nobody hates AAR

In fact the 2 AAR songs as RB DLC are the #2 & #3 top selling DLC songs for RB of all time on Xbox 360
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited December 2008
    They need more songs from "When The World Comes Down"

Songs like "I Wanna" "Gives you Hell" and "Breakin'"
  • edited December 2008
    Samuel346;777911 said:
    They actually fit "pop punk".

At any rate, I wouldn't be terribly adverse, although I don't prefer them; As mentioned, the two songs they have in the game thus far are fun.
    No, they are def pop rock
    edited December 2008
    BuRn7 CaK3;1732031 said:
    They need more songs from "When The World Comes Down"

Songs like "I Wanna" "Gives you Hell" and "Breakin'"
    I agree, "I Wanna" would definitely be a good song for RB, and probably be a challenge for drummers, I have fast cymbal rolls in the song, possibly alot faster than Everlong's or Teenage Riot's.

I'm down with any AAR songs in the game.
  • snwns26snwns26 Road Warrior
    edited December 2008
    Top of the World or Swing Swing. Top of the World was in a game I played a lot of so it grew on me.
  • SSBMASTERSSBMASTER Unsigned
    edited January 2009
    Gives You Hell would also be pretty good too.
  • icekakashi4icekakashi4 Unsigned
    edited January 2009
    Out of all the voting options, I prefer It Ends Tonight.

Also, AAR is a very good band!
  • BennjiminBennjimin Unsigned
    edited January 2009
    I love the All-American Rejects, but personally I think some better Pop-Punk should be added before we get any more of them...
    For Example - http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110622

Anyway out of all of the ones up there, I think if they were to add more Top of The World should be it!!!

And seriously their new CD sucks hardcore....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l06M-dsQf3Q
    This is quite possibly the WORST pop-punk song I've ever heard....
    It's the most shallow and poorly written song I've ever heard....
    Aside from Modern hip-hop crap lol..
    edited January 2009
    Need more AAR, now, damnit!
  • waffledadwaffledad Opening Act
    edited January 2009
    All for them. We even bought the Move Along CD and their just released new CD and downloaded their all their tracks for Rock Band. So tired of people classing music. Music is music, either you like the song or you don't. I'd love to see Zep or Floyd in the game but I enjoy playing AAR as well. I have no qualms with the iCarly song (Headphones on) and I love Highway Star.

Music is music and those that will only listen to certain genres have narrow minds then. I love me some Heavy/Death Metal but at the same time, I love to hear Avril Lavigne or even Spice Girls... yeah you heard me, Spice Girls. No matter to me cuz I listen to Bach as well, when the mood suites me. I also enjoy Celtic traditional music and the freaking bagpipes. Country is up there on my list to (Shania Twain opened the door for lots of previous non-country listeners).

Bring me some Irish Rovers "wasn't that a party" to RB if you can. The more variety that fits the mold of 4-5 piece band ensembles, the better.
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited January 2009
    waffledad;1754099 said:
    All for them. We even bought the Move Along CD and their just released new CD and downloaded their all their tracks for Rock Band. So tired of people classing music. Music is music, either you like the song or you don't. I'd love to see Zep or Floyd in the game but I enjoy playing AAR as well. I have no qualms with the iCarly song (Headphones on) and I love Highway Star.

Music is music and those that will only listen to certain genres have narrow minds then. I love me some Heavy/Death Metal but at the same time, I love to hear Avril Lavigne or even Spice Girls... yeah you heard me, Spice Girls. No matter to me cuz I listen to Bach as well, when the mood suites me. I also enjoy Celtic traditional music and the freaking bagpipes. Country is up there on my list to (Shania Twain opened the door for lots of previous non-country listeners).

Bring me some Irish Rovers "wasn't that a party" to RB if you can. The more variety that fits the mold of 4-5 piece band ensembles, the better.
    You mean there's actually a smart person on these forums.... oh my!

Nice post dood, i agree 100%. Music is Music, if you don't like it, you don't like it.
  • G-and-DG-and-D Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    The All-American Rejects ROCK!
  • Sargehalo51Sargehalo51 Road Warrior
    edited February 2009
    I had never listened to or heard of this band before the RB games. But, the songs that have been in the game were both great to listen to and hella fun to play. I especially love playing Move Along on expert drums.

I would love some more DLC from AAR!!!
  • Guns1ingerGuns1inger Opening Act
    edited May 2009
    My ideal 3-pack would be:
    Swing, Swing
    Gives You Hell
    It Ends Tonight
    edited May 2009
    Seriously, more AAR please.

Swing Swing
    Dance Inside
    Top of the World
    Don't Leave Me
    Drive Away
    It Ends Tonight
    Last Song
    One More Sad Song
  • Dip_Master_Flex Dip_Master_Flex Opening Act
    edited May 2009
  • SnitskySnitsky Road Warrior
    edited August 2009
    I would love it if they would just make "When the world comes down" a full DLC album for RB

My ideal AAR 3 pack , since a full album seems unlikely :
    I wanna
    Another heart calls
    Last song