My Wish List For Features In Rock Band 2!

master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
edited July 2008 in Rock Band
The ability to remove songs that i have paid for in the past(goodbye thrash and grateful dead) or at least the ability to turn off some songs so they dont show up in the mystery setlist.

BWT online

Bass solo tour

Single bwt online

quickplay that actually counts for more than just fun

stats for what songs you have played

almost forgot PARTY MODE so people can drink and not fail out when we are all to hammered to play.

the ability to bring my rb1 on disc songs over so i can not have to swap discs, otherwise im done with rock band 1

fix the stupid mic singing glitches ie. crazy arrow, talkie parts

let people play at what ever level they want but you get you score or whatever at your level ie. stupid endless setlist, noone else plays expert but me.

fix the lag on the dlc list

better sorting of songs

really triple a bands

no more pixies

Just my little list, if I think of anything else Ill put it in here later. Just wanted to see what else people could think of

oh yeah, better strummer too, tired of fixing all 4 of my guitars all the time for rock band.

and add a PARTY MODE for when we get too drunk and eveyone cant play, no more fail outs please, sometimes we just want to play with da kids who cant play.

Comments

• edited July 2008
    master2uall;803829 said:
    The ability to remove songs that i have paid for in the past(goodbye thrash and grateful dead) or at least the ability to turn off some songs so they dont show up in the mystery setlist.

The Teasdale interview hinted that they'd taken care of this or reworked it in some manner.
  • darkrei9ndarkrei9n Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    Go to the dashboard and into memory and delete the song pack? For the remove songs one.
  • master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited July 2008
    Yeah I know some of those have been answered, just figured if i was making a wish list, put all of them in there.
  • SonofmoghSonofmogh Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    master2uall;803829 said:

Ummmm... can't you simply delete the songs from your Hard Drive???
  • SonofmoghSonofmogh Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    darkrei9n;803848 said:
    Go to the dashboard and into memory and delete the song pack? For the remove songs one.
    you beat me to it!
    edited July 2008
    I dont want to have to delete the whole song collection just to redownload the songs i want. 210 songs total here, would take a long ass time to redownload those songs.
    edited July 2008
    on a side note, how the hell do you have a signature added to your post, i dont want to have to type it all the time
  • skullpitskullpit Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    master2uall;803882 said:
    on a side note, how the hell do you have a signature added to your post, i dont want to have to type it all the time
    Click on User CP on the top, edit signature.

I actually agree with your entire list.
    edited July 2008
    skullpit;803909 said:
    Click on User CP on the top, edit signature.

I actually agree with your entire list.

thanks man, i hate when i get flamed all the time. thanks for the info too on the sig.
    edited July 2008
    wonder if it worked? lets see
    edited July 2008
  • QuyreanQuyrean Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    darkrei9n;803848 said:
    The PS3 songs are all in one big blob. You would have to delete EVERY song, and re-download only the ones you want. This would also count against your download limit which is 5 per item.
    edited July 2008
    Quyrean;803977 said:
    The PS3 songs are all in one big blob. You would have to delete EVERY song, and re-download only the ones you want. This would also count against your download limit which is 5 per item.
    There's a download limit? So after 5 downloads of the same item, then you have to buy it again? Never knew that.
    edited July 2008
    Quyrean;803977 said:
    what what what? there is a limit to how many times i can download my songs? i thought that was a limit to five machines, not to dlc in general. that sucks.
  • boxrockerboxrocker Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    Wish: Music Videos. That's right. I'd like to just have RB2 play songs like it does at the start menu but use all the songs (DLC included) and play the full songs. Makes a nice old school MTV. :D
    edited July 2008
    Almost forgot something else,

THE EYE CAMERA FOR THE PS3 works fine with my american idol and singstar, why not implement it in to rb? then we can send those videos to each other, that would be kick ass too.
  • MacMogMacMog Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Quyrean;803977 said:
    Nope, five machines. I know it doesn't stop you after five downloads because I redownloaded Synchronicity II at least a dozen times while waiting for Harmonix and/or Sony to get the correctly-tagged version posted.
  • QuyreanQuyrean Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    MacMog;804425 said:
    Nope, five machines. I know it doesn't stop you after five downloads because I redownloaded Synchronicity II at least a dozen times while waiting for Harmonix and/or Sony to get the correctly-tagged version posted.
    When I read the description of the rules on the offical sony webpage, it sounded to me like five downloads total. Good to know I was wrong, thanks.
    edited July 2008
    i guess ill keep them on here for when someone comes over and wants to actually play them, you know those types, the head banger guys.