No 4th of July free song for Rock Band?

thklingethklinge Opening Act
edited July 2008 in Rock Band
Today, GH3 owners got a song free for download. The song is the "Top Gun Anthem", from the motion picture with the same name. It was actually kind of fun, and the intro gave me goosebumps. Any similar ideas for Rock Band? That song would be great for Rock Band, if it switched over to "Highway to the Dangerzone" like in the movies intro.

Comments

• Maxyboy13Maxyboy13 Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    thklinge;811169 said:
    Today, GH3 owners got a song free for download. The song is the "Top Gun Anthem", from the motion picture with the same name. It was actually kind of fun, and the intro gave me goosebumps. Any similar ideas for Rock Band? That song would be great for Rock Band, if it switched over to "Highway to the Dangerzone" like in the movies intro.
    This past week (read: July 1st), Rock Band Owners got the song "Promised Land" by Vesuvius for free.
  • Deeznutzs27Deeznutzs27 Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    Yes and "Promised Land" is much better to play. I played the Top Gun song this morning and you can pretty much sightread gold stars. Iconic yes fun to play ....eh not so much.
  • Spider-XSpider-X Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    i understand where you're coming from but we already got Promise Land by Vesuvius this week, asking for another one off the bat is just plain selfish, no hard feelings
  • Lizard_KingLizard_King Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    promised land is one of my favorite songs in the game, way better than the anthem in top gun, IMO
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited July 2008
    Maxyboy13;811177 said:
    This past week (read: July 1st), Rock Band Owners got the song "Promised Land" by Vesuvius for free.
    Seriously. There's no need to be so greedy.
  • killer_roachkiller_roach Washed Up
    edited July 2008
    For PS3 users, we get the free RB track and the free GH3 track simultaneously... needless to say, I don't see the issue.
  • LimelightLimelight Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    The National Anthem by Hendrix would have been much better, but I doubt the estate would let Neversoft give it away for free.
  • thklingethklinge Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Forgot about "Promised Land". Didn't download it, I don't think it's good. Also, not that patritoic but what do I know, I'm not american.
This discussion has been closed.