The strat works with GH:A right?

lazyalexlazyalex Opening Act
edited July 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk
Noooooo wars here please.

does it work? Ima rent it when i get back from new york, so does it work? and does it work well? (starpower activation, no lag, etc)

Comments

• moshunmoshun Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    That's what a lot of people have been saying... I'm inclined to believe them too. :o

I don't think the different "controller" should cause any game lag or weirdness in how OD is activated. IMHO anyway.
  • Sgt PepperSgt Pepper Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    Yes, it works fine after you download the auto update. If you don't download that (trust me), it won't work at all.
  • lazyalexlazyalex Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Sgt Pepper;847434 said:
    Yes, it works fine after you download the auto update. If you don't download that (trust me), it won't work at all.
    so it should download when I start the game? correct?
  • Sgt PepperSgt Pepper Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    lazyalex;847465 said:
    so it should download when I start the game? correct?
    If you're connected to Live (it only works on the 360), then, yes, it should download immediately when the game starts.

I was stuck playing for a couple of hours with the controller before I saw someone suggest downloading the auto-update. Those were not a happy couple of hours...
  • lazyalexlazyalex Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Sgt Pepper;847495 said:
    If you're connected to Live (it only works on the 360), then, yes, it should download immediately when the game starts.

I was stuck playing for a couple of hours with the controller before I saw someone suggest downloading the auto-update. Those were not a happy couple of hours...
    will gh3 work with a strat too then?