What announcement monday?

AMicciolajrAMicciolajr Opening Act
edited July 2008 in Rock Band
maybe I've missed something,but I have checked most of the threads and I see nothing from HMX at all about a announcement monday,what is this all about?

Comments

• SkynyrdRockerSkynyrdRocker Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Lynyrd Skynyrd full discography as DLC.... I hope.
  • R4di4ti0nR4di4ti0n Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    HMXSean proposed to HMXJohnlok at a fancy dinner last night, and they are announcing their august wedding plans tomorrow, and we are all invited. Its going to be a lot of fun. I'm bringing them a toaster as my gift, and HMXHenry is still alone. Forever.
  • edited July 2008
    Search...been posted.
  • krammkrackerkrammkracker Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    Well other than using the search function...I don't think I can help you. ;)

Or look for the thread titled "HUGE announcment Monday Pt 2" made by Apples.
    edited July 2008
    R4di4ti0n;855486 said:
    HMXSean proposed to HMXJohnlok at a fancy dinner last night, and they are announcing their august wedding plans tomorrow, and we are all invited. Its going to be a lot of fun. I'm bringing them a toaster as my gift, and HMXHenry is still alone. Forever.
    I love you. :o:):D:confused::(:eek:
    edited July 2008
    krammkracker;855491 said:
    Well other than using the search function...I don't think I can help you. ;)

Or look for the thread titled "HUGE announcment Monday Pt 2" made by Apples.
    Still a douche, you are.

teach n00bs how to use the search, you will not.

to the WoW forums where they are more douch-like, i recommend you go
    edited July 2008
    R4di4ti0n;855510 said:
    Still a douche, you are.

Go to the WoW forums where they are more douch-like, i recommend you do.
    Much to learn, he has.
    edited July 2008
    Crazy, you guys have become.
  • benson111benson111 Eater of Fine Cupcakes
    edited July 2008
    R4di4ti0n;855510 said:
    Still a douche, you are.

to the WoW forums where they are more douch-like, i recommend you go
    um .... i was gonna do something to that fact.
    there are people on these forums. noob or not they are people, with respect to treat them makes you less douchy. and smell better too.
    edited July 2008
    benson111;855523 said:
    um .... i was gonna do something to that fact.
    there are people on these forums. noob or not they are people, with respect to treat them makes you less douchy. and smell better too.
    seriously, at what point was it ok to treat people undeservingly like rubbish on teh internets. If a man walked up to you and asked you for directions in real life, you wouldnt go "look at a effin map you dumbsh1t" so why do it here? yah know?
    edited July 2008
    R4di4ti0n;855587 said:
    seriously, at what point was it ok to treat people undeservingly like rubbish on teh internets. If a man walked up to you and asked you for directions in real life, you wouldnt go "look at a effin map you dumbsh1t" so why do it here? yah know?
    The only way they will learn is if they are told... My first week or so here I asked stupid question I should have searched for, I never would have started using the search function if it wasn't for the people that told me to.

(Also I sent you a pm)

EDIT: after re-reading what I wrote I can say I was actually quite friendly..I never said anything about being dumb nor did I use the f-word...weird
  • benson111benson111 Eater of Fine Cupcakes
    edited July 2008
    krammkracker;855608 said:
    The only way they will learn is if they are told... My first week or so here I asked stupid question I should have searched for, I never would have started using the search function if it wasn't for the people that told me to.

(Also I sent you a pm)

EDIT: after re-reading what I wrote I can say I was actually quite friendly..I never said anything about being dumb nor did I use the f-word...weird
    I'll give you that, handleing it in a nice manner is clearly the way to go.