Who Paintballs??

FatFreeDoritosFatFreeDoritos Rising Star
edited July 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk
I Do I Think There Should Be A Paintball Mask You Can Put On Your Character In RB2

Comments

• AraghaAragha I posted 10,000 times and all I got was this lousy title
    edited July 2008
    FatFreeDoritos;855647 said:
    I Do I Think There Should Be A Paintball Mask You Can Put On Your Character In RB2
    Sure.

Bye The Way, Don't You Think It Is Fun To Write Like This? It Is Nice To Read And Makes Me Look Special!
  • TandynTandyn Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    When I was doing Tech Support for a credit company, 4 times a year, various teams would get together ( LAN, Support, Quality, etc ) along with thier VP's and we would take the day off and go paintballing. Kinda of like team building. I miss those days
  • AlliterationAmyAlliterationAmy Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    Aragha;855673 said:
    Sure.

Bye The Way, Don't You Think It Is Fun To Write Like This? It Is Nice To Read And Makes Me Look Special!
    I Know What You Mean. My Shift Key Is Stuck....But It Only Becomes Stuck When I Start Typing Out A Word For Some Weird Reason.

And as for paintball, I'm going paintballing in a like a week or two, gonna be fun... we're celebrating my friend's 20th B-Day.
    edited July 2008
    AlliterationAmy;855697 said:
    I Know What You Mean. My Shift Key Is Stuck....But It Only Becomes Stuck When I Start Typing Out A Word For Some Weird Reason.
    Hey, Mine Too. Sometimes I Like To Pretend That It Makes Me Seem Cooler, You Know? And The Sentence Really Flows.
  • scixxor_emoscixxor_emo Rising Star
    edited July 2008
    Aragha;855710 said:
    Hey, Mine Too. Sometimes I Like To Pretend That It Makes Me Seem Cooler, You Know? And The Sentence Really Flows.
    calm down man, you dont hear us saying things about your little affair with melee :p
    edited July 2008
    scixxor_emo;855784 said:
    calm down man, you dont hear us saying things about your little affair with melee :p
    Ack... My Brother Bugs Me About That Enough. But Capitalizing Every Word Is The Worst Thing You Can Do With Words. Ever.
  • crisl852crisl852 Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    I Like Potatoes A Lot Especially When There Fried And With Mustard Yummy:D:D:D:D:D:D