= GH announces 1st Metallica Album =

SilverChrisSilverChris Rising Star
edited July 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk
Watchin' some E3 and could not believe that Guitar Hero announced that they have exclusive rights to Van Halen & The Eagles...but then they drop the bomb that they are releasing the 1st announced Metallica Full length Album as DLC ...

The Album is
'Death Magnetic'
releasing when the Album is released...

Harmonix???
We need a Metallica Album...come on...

Comments

• Grey_StreetGrey_Street Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    I just saw this too...I really hope this doesn't mean we won't get this on RB.
  • MrMet2087MrMet2087 Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    could care less, enough of new ****, only old stuff, stop this new music, only ut up old stuff, period
  • SilverChrisSilverChris Rising Star
    edited July 2008
    Don't get me wrong...

My 1st choice for Album would be 'Master of Puppets'

but according to the Mission Metallica stuff I've been watchin', they are approaching this record and focusing the sound of Death Magnetic to sound similar to Master of Puppets and nothin; like St.Anger...

However, did I just read an exclusive AC/DC...
  • SilverChrisSilverChris Rising Star
    edited July 2008
    Don't get me wrong...

but according to the Mission Metallica stuff I've been watchin', they are approaching this record and focusing the sound of Death Magnetic to sound similar to Master of Puppets and nothin; like St.Anger...

• killer_roachkiller_roach Washed Up
    edited July 2008
    SilverChris;859493 said:
    Don't get me wrong...

Metallica wouldn't recognize their old sound if it kicked them in the head...
  • ViscousZetaViscousZeta Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    I hate this because Activision is just going to screw things up, Metallica belongs on Rock Band...
  • FourstringOrionFourstringOrion Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    ViscousZeta;860218 said:
    I hate this because Activision is just going to screw things up, Metallica belongs on Rock Band...

Quoteed For Truth man....I just found this too http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=601007

Metallica's website says that also...

I'm going to be INCREDIBLY bummed if it's going to be excluesive:(:(:(:(