Nintendo = Win?

sorgensorgen Opening Act
edited July 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk
This Nintendo press conference at E3 is pretty amazing so far. Everything so far has looked like a ton of fun.

Do you think Wii is going to be full of win this year?

Comments

• sorgensorgen Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Holy **** they're playing the Mario song!
  • madcow36madcow36 Rising Star
    edited July 2008
    yeah man, with games like WiiMusic, WiiSports Resort and DS' GTA Chinatown Wars, Nintendo will pwn 2008
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited July 2008
    I don't know, I'm kind of disappointed. Don't much like Animal Crossing or Wii Music. Was really hoping that the Punchout rumor would be true.

I'd really like to hear more about this DS Grand Theft Auto, and maybe the new Wii Sports, but I don't think their press conference this year had as much excitement as last year's.
  • brobotbrobot Sorbital, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate
    edited July 2008
    It turned out kind of weak in my opinion. Just more of the same. My wii lays dorment most of the time because of recycled ideas and oddly implemented ideas.

Animal Crossing is the only thing in the whole presentation that was cool and we already knew that it would be here soon.

So to sum up Nothing big or exciting came out of the presentation.
  • mabber36mabber36 Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    are you people joking, that was the worse press confrence EVER!!!!!!!!! the nintendo fans are angry. I am selling my wii. i was planning on doing it before, but i wanted to give nintendo the chance to blow me away with a must have game. all they showed was pure ****.
    edited July 2008
    are you serious mabber? Wii Sports Resort looks awesome, so does Wii Music and just about everything else they showed. Star Wars: Clone Wars looks sweet too, i've been wanting to have a jedi fight with my wii for a while.
  • Sgt PepperSgt Pepper Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    brobot;866180 said:
    It turned out kind of weak in my opinion. Just more of the same. My wii lays dorment most of the time because of recycled ideas and oddly implemented ideas.

Animal Crossing is the only thing in the whole presentation that was cool and we already knew that it would be here soon.

So to sum up Nothing big or exciting came out of the presentation.
    Agreed, though I wasn't even that amazed by Animal Crossing.

As for N's claim that the drum guy had only been playing for a day... I call major BS.
    edited July 2008
    Sgt Pepper;866230 said:
    Agreed, though I wasn't even that amazed by Animal Crossing.

As for N's claim that the drum guy had only been playing for a day... I call major BS.
    the drum guy was horrible i was laughing at how bad he was.

i guess i may have exaggerated a little, but I really like how all of nintendo's ideas are very original and new, rather than Microsoft's conference which was all a bunch of crap that we already knew.
    edited July 2008
    sorgen;866244 said:
    the drum guy was horrible i was laughing at how bad he was.

i guess i may have exaggerated a little, but I really like how all of nintendo's ideas are very original and new, rather than Microsoft's conference which was all a bunch of crap that we already knew.
    That we already knew wii music was demoed 2 years ago. We knew there had to be a new wii sports.

The only thing that was new was shaun white plus wii board and GTA oh and another gh in the same year for ds.
  • mabber36mabber36 Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    sorgen;866223 said:
    are you serious mabber? Wii Sports Resort looks awesome, so does Wii Music and just about everything else they showed. Star Wars: Clone Wars looks sweet too, i've been wanting to have a jedi fight with my wii for a while.
    it looks like the orginal wii sports, which was only fun for a week. Im not buying this. where are the real games, you know, the ones that take skill, that progess as you go into them, and arnt gimmicky crap
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited July 2008
    mabber36;866213 said:
    are you people joking, that was the worse press confrence EVER!!!!!!!!! the nintendo fans are angry. I am selling my wii. i was planning on doing it before, but i wanted to give nintendo the chance to blow me away with a must have game. all they showed was pure ****.
    theres still 2 days left of E3. What are you saying that nintendo isnt going to announce anything between today through thursday?? C'Mon, Think!
    edited July 2008
    What are they going to announce Wii Kniting.

Look you can use your wiimotes to knit virtual blankets and share them with your freinds. But first you have to get their 500 digit friend code and you bost have to accept in a timely matter. That'll make all those causal gamers that bought the wii and have only played wii sports.

Nintendo keeps making me sad. I love them and have been with them since the beginning and keep losing faith in them.
  • RamirezrockzRamirezrockz Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    It's The Wii's Time To Shine This Year, after all the other great games come out eg: RB2, Fable 2 etc etc

They might score a few good games for the Wii As well