Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• gocryemokidgocryemokid Rising Star
    edited August 2008
    Finally beat snow, shockwave and ggaht on exp guitar now all I got left is thrasher... Beating GGaHT is the best feeling ever by the way haha
  • DaddyODaddyO Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    Finally beat GGaHT on Expert to finish my expert guitar career last night! Four stars, and I had the full OD and 8X multiplier through the end triplets, which is where I snuck by with the four stars. Score kinda stunk (189k), but it's done!
  • elizabeth0213elizabeth0213 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    finally completed it last night on hard and got the gold icon...yeah
  • BilltvshowBilltvshow Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    FC'ed Gimme Three Steps for the first time on expert vocals and hit 11,370,000 career (non glitch) score.
  • Ground_0Ground_0 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    My drummers name is Uncle Bobby B, same name as Bernie Mac played in Transformers. When I heard he passed away I grabbed a beer and began playing the career I was stuck on. Some greater power was helping me cause I passed the STP one I was stuck on and made it to the final tier on hard drums. I have also begun singing on only hard or expert, because I now have the confidence to sing it loud and proud. More than a Feeling!!!!!

RIP Bernie
  • RecursiveRecursive Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    Finally made a scorehero account. Went back and squeezed some of my old FCs and used better OD paths to pad another 300K to career score. Up to 8.5 mil now.
  • elizabeth0213elizabeth0213 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1 Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    Did the last remaining gigs in BWT, so Psi is big in every city now!

Also got a few FCs and GSs.
  • GiZZMoEGiZZMoE Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    after taking out the roadrunner pack on expert drums! i went back to try some older songs and i just beat blacked with a 4 star 92% 191 note streak :)

gonna practice blinded by fear now ...

hopfully i can nail this 100% on vocals and take out the last 18 track setlist and ill have 1000/1000 gs soon soon :)

Xbox360GT:GiZZMoE42o
    Own All Dlc to date!

Holy Crap i just beat blinded by fear!!! 3 star Wooohooo!!!!!!!
    250/250 songs completed on expert drums!!!
  • JayRocksJayRocks Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    I GS'd 11 songs on Guitar to finish up the third tier and random songs in higher tiers, and a couple of dlc's. Then me and my friend took our guitar & bass band, Tenacious J, from 911k in fans to over 11 Million in two 2-hour sesssion. I'm sure thats not much to a lot of you, but in our previous sessions our goal was to reach 1 Million and then all of a sudden we were getting a million+ per gig without leaving the US yet. Now our goal is to reach 100 Mil and personally I want to at least 5 star every song on my solo career. On a sad note, I still can't pass GG&HT. I'm going to lay off it until I at least 5 star every other song, then go at it with hopes of at least progressing in that second solo every session :o
  • raphael904raphael904 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    gold starred ggaht on xpert guitar on my third try, and gold starred screaming forvengeance, i hate that solo!
  • SovietEnglandSovietEngland Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    Gold Starred my first song ever. Beeltebum on Drums, i know that dosen't sound much, but I can only really play Medium/Hard on drums. :D
  • CloudWolfCloudWolf Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    I was pwned by Constant Motion on guitar expert....and I liked it :D
  • FlawlessFlawless First Poster
    edited August 2008
    ... I beat Move Along again today, looks like that is an official beat down song now.

Too bad I can't do that to Dead On Arrival, haha!

... hrm, tomorrow I try to beat Reaper again... :cool:
  • nmitsthefishnmitsthefish Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    I got 99% on Blackened on expert drums yesterday. Pumped.
  • hydrospyhydrospy Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    I raised my score from 8.5m to 8.86m (top 2000 or so)

I also 100% FCed "Enter sadman" with perfect path wich put me up in 25th place on XBL.

yeah I was proud of me lol
  • SM2535SM2535 Rising Star
    edited August 2008
    Broke 5 mil on my guitar career. 7 for 7 on expert so far. Doesn't sound like much, but I literally play bass 98% of the time I'm on, so I'm happy I've passed even one guitar song on expert :)

My goal for this week is to get the Flawless Fretwork Achievement and a Gold Star on an Expert song. I'm thinking I can do it with Orange Crush...we'll see.
  • di-1-9026di-1-9026 Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    today i finally got 100% on working man
  • hewhoislikegodhewhoislikegod Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    di-1-9026;1033848 said:
    today i finally got 100% on working man
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited August 2008
    I have to share, because I'm really proud of this one; I finally hit over 300,000 points on one song as a vocalist! Finally, early this week I got over 305,000 points for "Indestructible"! Now I just have to FC it. (You can bet that got me a gold star too, though I already had it when I hit over the 260,000 mark). w00t! :D
  • sarysasarysa Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    Many victories this week: (all drums)
    I've gotten better at RttH
    I finally got my Destroyer pedal which took me from 3 stars to near 5 stars in Next to You. (I can't believe how much the new pedal made a difference with songs like that!)
    I'm reeeeeally close to 5 stars in Hammerhead, too. I started enjoying the song this week too. :D
    I finally FC'd sabotage (which has been a thorn in my side for awhile)
  • SoulVomitorSoulVomitor Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    I beat BYOB on Drums...3 stars

I got 75% on Sleepwalker on Drums, but only in Practice Mode (100% speed).
  • GamerzGamerz Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    I finally 5 starred Enter Sandman on Hard Guitar. It was the last on-disc song that I had left to 5 star, and I just got it at the very end.

I also started trying some of the DLC I have on expert drums and managed to complete ..And Justice For All. Nearly made my arm fall off though.
  • mysticnejimysticneji Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    5 Stared Constant Motion on Expert Drums on my second time playing it. This will change when I 5 star Aesthetics of Hate.
  • osteofightosteofight Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    Suffragette City on Expert guitar has been a thorn in my side for a month. I one shotted it yesterday and proceeded to blow through the tracks all the way to the last tier. I failed Train Kept a Rollin' (curse you FST!) and Highway Star before quitting for the day but I am still happy about my breakthrough.
  • SneakmanSneakman Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    I beat Highway Star on Expert Guitar last night, woo-hoo! I practiced Solo D for over an hour and started getting about 75% on it, so I figured I would give it a shot in career mode. 5-starred it to boot.

I also FC'd I Think I'm Paranoid, which took me too may attempts to count.
  • ScottSkinsScottSkins Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    5*'d All Roadrunner Pack on Drums, Expert. ( Didn't Buy Airbourne tho, was 10 points short :mad: ) and I Finally G5*'d The Greatest Man that ever Lived on Vocals, Expert.
  • vandalizemenow00vandalizemenow00 Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    Gold Starred two songs on drums-Bon Jovi and Garbage(I know they are easy)

Passed 20 million fans in BWT me on vox/guitar, the only reason I'm proud of this is because I have very little singing ability.
  • larsonsclarsonsc Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    I finally passed Enter Sandman on Hard guitar after almost 6 weeks of that song treating me like a stepchild. Also managed to pass TKaR and Highway Star on Hard. 3 left to go before I start getting owned on Expert.
  • Jack_TJack_T Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    my loss for the week, i had to go down to hard to beat constant motion (i havent played on hard in... omg... idk how long ago)

win/loss of the week, I made it 97% of the way through green grass and high tides. Im too demoralized to try again anytime soon but it clearly shows ive gotten a lot better at this game.

win for the week, i can play highway star like it was tier 3 song!!!

thats my week, pretty dissappointing over all though.