Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• legaliyzlegaliyz Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    RTTH's expert drums. I've played this game since day one. Beat every song on expert in Decemeber 2007. Took me this long, and about 300 tries to beat. My friend's would constantly tell me how good I was, and how much of a freak I am because I can play this game pretty dammmm well. In the back of my mind I was thinking... "Yea but im not an animal :(". Now I am. YAY.
  • BigMonkEBigMonkE Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    I FINALLY got 5*s on Won't Get Fooled Again!
  • toMsons1987toMsons1987 Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Nothing new for me this week, but I've destroyed a lot of songs on "free runs". Easily high scores, I haven't touched the Solo Tour anymore. The scroll speed is to slow to even tolerate, and I don't care.
  • hewhoislikegodhewhoislikegod Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Gold starred Won't Get Fooled Again on expert guitar.

I'm also up to 79 bass FC's on scorehero. Puts me in the top 20 overall (for DLC)!
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited September 2008
    Managed to overspend my about £30 on DLC as i wanted a damned lot of it yet only get payed monthly.

Managed to do then what any sane person would do in this situation and tap the better half for cash.....only to then blow it on more DLC :o
  • TheGodFather73TheGodFather73 Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Well, I just beat I Get By, Timmy, and Outside (1st attempt!) on the bonus expert drums tour.

F' the damn Reaper though! Still stuck on that, even though I managed to beat FP/LT again just to see if it was a fluke. Took about three tries and got past Foreplay and managed to up my score about 7k.

Did I mention to F' the Reaper? Just wanted to make sure.
  • FoobixFoobix Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Woke up this morning and FCed 10 songs on X Tar.

I then played drums and got 19th on N.I.B. on Expert.

I chose to sing, and I fced Bullets n Guns and Amazing Journey. :cool:

Ya, I know, I rawk. <3
  • AnarchyintheUKAnarchyintheUK Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    I got my 115th FC on expert Bass. The other day, I don't buy all DLC so thats not bad.
  • OzoneJunkieOzoneJunkie Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Yep, f the reaper. Still trying to beat that one lefty. Decided to just take the outro into practice mode. Not going to return to the song until I have the outro down.

Put practice mode into righty mode just to see if I can still hit that - seems really easy now righty. So hopefully that gives me hope that it will happen lefty soon enough.

Accomplishments for the weekend - upped my lefty scores on drums, now at (out of 200 songs):
    150 5* on hard
    50 5* on expert
  • RicoTheAwesomeCatRicoTheAwesomeCat Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    I passed Afterlife on expert drums. For a guitar player, I was was pretty happy with myself.
  • OzoneJunkieOzoneJunkie Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    The_Hermanator;1114840 said:
    I finally gold starred run to the hills, which was the last of the original 58 songs left for me to gold on drums (besides seven, which is impossible), bringing my total GS count to 138/158, WOOT!
    WOOT indeed! Impressive. Wish I could own like that.

I'm really impressed at how peeps can g* that many songs...
  • moneypmoneyp Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Conquered several more songs on Expert guitar, including Flirting With Disaster, which took way too many tries, leaving me only Green Grass & High Tides on the disc. That's not happening any time soon. My fingers just don't move fast or accurately enough to hit the three-button mania at around the 80% mark. Even if I got past that, I've seen what comes next. It's just not going to happen for a long while, if at all.

Also finally got past:

Indestructible
    Inside the Fire
    Clouds Over California
    Bloodstone
    Smokin'
    Screaming for Vengeance

The last three after several tries.

That leaves just seven DLC songs that I haven't been able to pass:

Joker & the Thief (if I could just get past the intro...)
    Shockwave (can make it to the end where the final two sections just rip me apart)
    Snow (probably never happening)
    Constant Motion (have some deluded hope for this one)
    Sleepwalker (same, but less deluded)
    Blackened
    Thrasher

So in other words, the really hard stuff plus Joker & the Thief. If anyone has advice on surviving that opening riff, I'm all ears.
  • RelaubyRelauby Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    I beat Ballroom Blitz on expert drums.

Last time I tried was about a month ago, and I beat it on my first try.

But now I got Dead on Arrival and Detroit Rock City.
  • Al_DagsAl_Dags Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    Finished hard career on drums

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76044

I know multiple posting. I'm just so dam proud of myself :D
  • MighedMighed Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    I beat constant motion on expert guitar with over 130000pts, shure it was a crappy run but now i can try and beat sleepwalker/RTL
  • Mithrandir88Mithrandir88 Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    I gold starred You're All I got Tonight by the Cars on expert Guitar finally. I suck at doing trills.

Also, I got my goal of getting over 200k on Tom Sawyer on expert drums!
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited September 2008
    moneyp;1150246 said:
    Conquered several more songs on Expert guitar, including Flirting With Disaster, which took way too many tries, leaving me only Green Grass & High Tides on the disc. That's not happening any time soon. My fingers just don't move fast or accurately enough to hit the three-button mania at around the 80% mark. Even if I got past that, I've seen what comes next. It's just not going to happen for a long while, if at all.
    I actually just posted this a few minutes ago elsewhere. For the "ladders", I call them, just focus on hitting all the rungs going up. That way, if you hit all of those, you'll be getting 75%. When you get into red, use that overdrive that you've been hoarding. It's what helped me get by it, and the rest was just kind of luck, but not nearly as hard in my opinion. Good luck with it!
  • AnayalataAnayalata Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    Gold star-ed Tom Sawyer on Expert Drums, something that would have seemed Light years away when I started playing RB.
  • tormztormz Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    finally beat FwD on hard guitar to complete the solo tour. Only got 75% and 3 stars but still... And got 3 GS
  • ULS_980ULS_980 Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    Downloaded and beat "The Number of the Beast" and "Sleepwalker" on Expert guitar.
    Gold starred a few more songs. I noticed I've been gold starring a crap load of songs lately.
  • redsoxfan9822redsoxfan9822 Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    lets see ... i hit 9.5 mill last monday for expert drums ...
    golded ball room blitz this morning aftr wwaking up ..
    finally 5 starred Dead On Arrival last tuesday ..
    um .. nearly FC'd Train Kept A Rollin (Expert Drums)
    golded Foreplay/Longtime
    o yea golded Epic this morning as well ..
    plus im doing all this with faulty drums .. it sux its hard to FC songs when my snare double hits or when my hihat loses its register for about a second ... but yea tht prty much it ..
  • yotyler1yotyler1 Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    i finally beat green greass and high tides yesterday. i just had a feeling i could and i did
  • Toxin066Toxin066 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    I finally beat Run to the Hills on expert drums :D
  • redlummadaredlummada Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    from last monday til today. My big accomplishment was moving my GGaHT score on guitar from 4 stars to 5, gold stars here I come.
  • Han DaimondHan Daimond Letdown
    edited September 2008
    Finally got 5 stars on Green Grass (Expert Guitar) and be 900+ on the Vox Career Leaderboard.
  • redlummadaredlummada Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    S1ckH4nds;1151263 said:
    I watched that man. Very good job, came close a couple times but did it all in one go! AMAZING! You've inspired me to try it.
  • svartikinssvartikins Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    Breaking the 300k mark in GGaHT for Expert Guitar.
    Gold starring Paranoid, Dani California, Are You Gonna Be My Girl, Enter Sandman, and Cherub Rock.
    FC'ing Next To You.

... Man, redoing all this stuff is going to royally suck when I crack down and buy a PS3. :mad:
  • ForksForks Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Beat Don't Fear the Reaper on expert drums. Basically i've beaten every on disc song now on drums but Run to the Hills.

Which I can get roughly 41% through.

Hope to beat it before RB2 comes out.

We'll see.
  • HoboDanHoboDan Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    bought a locksley song, and liked it alot!!