Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• LollipopChoobLollipopChoob Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    darlenerules14;935990 said:
    Saturday night we got the hall of fame achievement in BWT mode and I was pretty upset to discover that I don't have a clear drum set.
    That really pissed me off.

On topic, finished expert drums yesterday, whoo.
  • ShmalusShmalus Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    I finally hit five stars playing Green Grass and High Tides expert guitar (not sure if that statement held up grammatically), which is quite an achievement considering I'd developed a bit of a block about the second solo.
  • hewhoislikegodhewhoislikegod Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Finally got the other 14k to hit 7.9 million on expert guitar.

72nd gold star (Why Do You Love Me?).

I guess the only "goal" left would be a "three-fer": Get 100k more on GGaHT. It would give me gold stars, be my highest scoring song and it would help me hit 8.0 million.
  • jak0b27jak0b27 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Kudos To Everyone In This Thread
  • redlummadaredlummada Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    Finally beat Snow on expert guitar! Yes!
  • CroqCroq Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    My victory for the week was making it through Green Grass & High Tides playing guitar on Hard in the Solo Tour. Not that impressive a feat for many here, but it was a long hard fought battle for me.

Now I have one more to do, and I'm done with Hard. Flirtin With Disaster. The solo on that song always kicks my butt. The furthest I have made it through the song is 79%. I'll get there, but it is a bit frustrating so far...
  • HungryfreakHungryfreak Headliner
    edited September 2008
    I beat D.O.A. on expert drums on a sightread! Had never attempted it on expert before, nor did I beat it on hard before (only medium). Sure I 3-starred it, only, but that makes it the first of the Earache pack that I've beaten on expert!
  • will0220will0220 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    5-starred constant motion on my sightread, and this is GH2 not RB, but I just replayed Beast and the Harlot and ended up ranked top 100 on the leaderboards :)
  • BT67BT67 Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Croq;1163803 said:
    My victory for the week was making it through Green Grass & High Tides playing guitar on Hard in the Solo Tour. Not that impressive a feat for many here, but it was a long hard fought battle for me.

Now I have one more to do, and I'm done with Hard. Flirtin With Disaster. The solo on that song always kicks my butt. The furthest I have made it through the song is 79%. I'll get there, but it is a bit frustrating so far...
    Are you my twin?

I beat GG&HT last night at a whopping 78% after many weeks of failing and like you I'm stuck on Flirtin and the farthest I made it was 79%. Good luck I hope you & I get it soon.
  • vandalizemenow00vandalizemenow00 Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Cracked top 500 for fans on in BWT for PSN. Followed shortly after by going over 50,000,000 fans over all. Voxtar BTW. All solo.
  • RippedMCRippedMC Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    Made it through in my first run of the day with 84%/4 stars. (Not too bad for an old dude)
  • karmalordkarmalord Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    Suffragette City! on PS3 before update!
    edited September 2008
    Back to back to back gold stars on expert guitar.

- You've Got Another Thing Comin'
    - This is it
    - Something About You (Man! I love Boston!)

Brings me to 75/158

:):):)YAY ME:):):)
  • drummerman0208drummerman0208 Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    Getting in the top 7500 on expert drums lol. May not be a big deal to some but for me it is. Over a hundred thousand play this game so I'm like in the top 8%.
  • exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    beat sleepwalker first try.
    fc cherub rock

both x guitar
  • redlummadaredlummada Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    Made it past 8.8 mil on expert guitar! Bonus!
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Flawless;933636 said:
    Okay, let's say from last Monday to today what is your small victory you obtained this week.

Did you get a top then score on Burn on drums?
    Get a new Gold star?
    Beat a song you thought was impossible to you?
    Or something else?

Me, ... well this week ... I beat Detroit Rock City on expert drums yesterday, I squeeked by and in fact was told I was like one note from failing out at like 75% before I caught the beat again and pulled myself up to yellow area to finish the song.

... and my brother beat Run To The Hills and Smokin' on Expert Guitar, bringing him to 121/124 now... ahead of me, damn!
    I finally went back and re-did nearly all the original disc songs on expert guitar. With all the DLC and my obsession with the drums and BWT i haven't touched most of them since release.

I've already improved my career score by about 1 million, with the final 10 songs left (which are the ones I can most improve on)
  • The CaptainThe Captain Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    i beat hard drums yesterday beat Everything from Go with the FLow to Run to the hills in one sitting, only failed DFtR, Foreplay/ Long Time (only once!) and Run to the Hills. I was pretty damn tired after that
  • xboxmaster1466xboxmaster1466 Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    I got my flawless drumming achievement! yay me!
    edit: oh and i beat hard drums a couple days ago!
  • Ragin_CaucasionRagin_Caucasion Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    5-starred Sleepwalker on expert drums!!! As well as improving my scores on a bunch of other drum songs! Eff' yah!
  • FightingGamecokFightingGamecok Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    Got my first gold stars for drums on "Live Forever". It was my first time playing it on expert and it must to be the easiest to gold star in the game.
  • iceman345iceman345 Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    Well I had a couple victories this week

1. Beat Ride the Lightning for the first time
    2. Beat Thrasher for the first time
    3. Beat Sleepwalker for the first time
    4. Beat Constant Motion for the first time

I've had all these songs since they were released.
    edited September 2008
    Oh yeah, baby!

Chalk up another member to the 8 million point club.

I was bored today and just farting around with some older songs. I added like 10-30K on several songs and BAM! My 7.9 turned into 8.0.

My uber awesome run included an FC of Gimme Shelter that netted me an extra 24K and a nice looking 195,000+ and gold stars on Suffragette City (an FC -1) that gave me an extra 46K!!!

W00t!!! Cracked the top 800 on PSN.

And there are more scores to be had.

My goal of 8 million before RB2 is met but, I figure I can get another (maybe) 250K before it comes. 8.25 million would be awesome. Or, 8.5 would be even better.
  • OzoneJunkieOzoneJunkie Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    finally finally finally put down DFTR lefty expert drums, plus all in the last tier minus RTTH. RTTH all that stands between me and lefty AN-I-MAL :)

Must get it before RB2 PS3 release...
  • bmcorrierbmcorrier Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    I beat...wait

I didn't beat anything because my 360 red ringed 2 weeks ago!! AGH!!

This Tuesday when I get it back, I WILL beat Hammerhead, Constant Motion, Blackened (doubt it), and Aesthetics of Hate on drums...yet I've beaten TPD twice.
  • churnekchurnek Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    I gold starred Flirtin' With Disaster :) My second gold star ever! (First was Don;t Fear the Reaper)
    edited September 2008
    churnek;1190981 said:
    I gold starred Flirtin' With Disaster :) My second gold star ever! (First was Don;t Fear the Reaper)
    Your second gold star ever was Flirtin' with Disaster?

That's really weird.

What instrument? (it can't possibly be guitar or drums).
  • jfh2112jfh2112 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    This week, I've:

- beaten Foreplay/Long Time and DTFR on Expert Drums; only two songs to go!
    - Finished the Expert Vocal Tour
    - Got the Flawless Singing achivement
    - made it to 94% in GG&HT on Expert Guitar

I think I can finish my guitar tour tonight or tomorrow. That will leave just the drums and I'll have all the solo achivements. Plus, I've beaten my GH II gamerscore, so that's cool to me. :)
  • citric_bulletscitric_bullets Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    I beat The Perfect Drug on expert drums last night. That was pretty cool.
  • andyb24andyb24 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Beat Orange Crush on expert vocals in solo tour finally