Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    My victory would be that I've established a rock band day at my college dorm on Fridays. I bring my kit down to the first floor common room, invite some people and have random people show up. If I keep doing this, who knows how many will be showing up by the end of the year.

btw, 100th post. Finally!
  • NoxioNoxio Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    Finally beat RTTH on hard even though i am on the second to last tier on expert drums YAY! :D
  • kagatoASUKA89kagatoASUKA89 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Beat constant motion and sleepwalker back to back on Expert Guitar for like the 6th time
  • rocknrolxdxrocknrolxdx Banned
    edited September 2008
    Beat Endless on Expert last night with brother, but now moms mad because he was up till 11 and he has school today. Luckily I don't. :D
  • OzoneJunkieOzoneJunkie Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    rocknrolxdx;1193734 said:
    Beat Endless on Expert last night with brother, but now moms mad because he was up till 11 and he has school today. Luckily I don't. :D
    Was that your weekend victory - making mom mad? :P
  • ForSakeNForSakeN Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    finally gold starred blackend on expert drums. took forever, but the patch helped.
  • dada limbodada limbo Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    I'm now consistently failing at the Neverending Triplets on GG&HT. Which means I'm getting better at the ladders, and the end is near.

Also, gold-starred the remaining songs in the first five tiers.
  • OzoneJunkieOzoneJunkie Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    ForSakeN;1193947 said:
    finally gold starred blackend on expert drums. took forever, but the patch helped.
    props to you. still trying to just beat that myself.
  • grumpypariahgrumpypariah Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    i've started trying to use the solo buttons. still a spaz switching though. like i usually screw myself up going into overdrive.
  • elicolemanelicoleman Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Not a huge deal to most but I just GS Sea and Sand on expert guitar. It was only the second time I had played it.

It's the highest tiered song (5) that I've gold starred thus far.
  • kevuwkkevuwk Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    a big achievement for me was completing FwD on expert guitar, just got to get that last 13% of GGaHT now :(
  • squeakymoosesqueakymoose Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    I beat sleepwalker on expert drums :D

I cant get past run to the hills though. That song is a pain in my sphincter.
  • hewhoislikegodhewhoislikegod Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Gold Stars on Call Me (about damn time!). Easiest song ever but, little strings of hammer ons always messed with me with the wife watching (she loves the song).

Made a new goal of 80 gold stars, pre-patch. I should be able to get it. I'm terribly close on 6 or 7 songs.
    edited September 2008
    Gold stars on Can't Stand Losing You (finally!).

That makes 79/163 GS pre-patch (almost 50%, yay me).

P.S. Just played Brass in Pocket 4 times in a row (the last time being an FC) and still no GS.

W.T.F.
  • DestromasDestromas Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    I exported my songs off the disc. I don't see my 2 GS on Jet and Metallica being more worthwhile.
    edited September 2008
    Brass in Pocket = 80th GS

Who would have known that a minus 3 with an optimal path, was better than an FC with a decent path.

I swear it's some stupid thing that Heather got goin' on with all the chick bands in the game.

"Guys think they're so smart. Well, we'll just make every song, by bands who have overies, harder than songs by bands who wish they had them."

Seven
    Call Me
    Brass in Pocket
    Celebrity Skin

God!

Maybe, subconciously, I'm just not a fan of chick music, eh? Hmm. Never thought of that.
  • QB8YoungQB8Young Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Finally beat "Afterlife" and "Shockwave" on Expert Guitar.

Now if I could just finish Green Grass & High Tides.
  • PhilCastroPhilCastro Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    2 things: I Beat Drum Career on Hard and then beat Foreplay/Long Time on expert!!!

still cant beat Dont Fear the Reaper though :(
  • HypnoziaHypnozia Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Flirtin' with Disaster (hard guitar) - went from failing at 72% to failing at 75%! Yee ha.
    I can't go any further on my solo tour until I beat this song. I have been trying for days...
  • haruki_jitsuninharuki_jitsunin Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    I finally beat the last song in the expert drum career, RTTH... It was pretty epic, I took lots of pictures on my phone.
  • grumpypariahgrumpypariah Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    i found out that i can get away with playing in the morning when i wake up (around 5:30 am), and get some time in before getting ready, and not wake the wife up!

VICTORY GRUMPYPARIAH!!!!
  • RockingOutRockingOut Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Beat the game on drums last night!!!! I WILL NEVER HAVE TO PLAY RTTH AGAIN!!
  • theomegacodetheomegacode Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    I finally motivated myself to go through the guitar expert tour and five starred all the main setlist songs, many of which I gold-starred. I also got 4 and 3/4 stars on Constant Motion expert drums (that 5 star is just out of my reach). I mananged to pass This Calling on expert drums on sight read, too.
  • C-WeinerC-Weiner Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    I finally!!!!! beat Rock Band on Drums
  • happyrock-16happyrock-16 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Last friday I beat ride the lighting and snow on expert guitar, finshing off all my dlc.

funny I beat thrasher before those to.
    edited September 2008
    Pretty epic afternoon for me.

1. Call Me
    2. Can't Stand Losing You
    3. Brass in Pocket
    4. Franklin's Tower
    5. Casey Jones
    6. Ever Fallen In Love
    7. Good Times Roll
    8. It Hurts
    9. Junkies For Fame
    10. Just What I Needed
    11. Move Along
    12. Red Tandy
    13. Rock 'n' Roll Dream
    14. Rock 'n' Roll Star
    15. Sea and Sand
    16. Sex Type Thing

There you have it, folks.

16 Gold Stars, on expert guitar, in one sitting.

Brings me to 93/163 :)

Nobody gives a crap though :(
  • BigMonkEBigMonkE Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    FC'd Green Grass and High Tides on vox! w00t!
  • dada limbodada limbo Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    dada limbo;1194153 said:
    I'm now consistently failing at the Neverending Triplets on GG&HT. Which means I'm getting better at the ladders, and the end is near.

Four-star GG&HT = Lord of the Strings, 9:01PM CDT.

51 hours before launch date.

Choke on it, Fake Steven Tyler -- I win.
  • xXNinJaxXNinJa Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    After playing songs like And Justice For All and Afterlife, I was able to get Dead on Arrival completed with one try.
  • a7xforlifea7xforlife Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    i brought my drum score up to 9.2 mil on xbox, which SHOULD have put me up to 1632 on the leaderboard but my internet died so i'm still at 2232.