Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• xIceOhxxIceOhx Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    Finally gold-starred "The Perfect Drug" on drums. Even got above the pre-patch cutoff, which was even more satisfying. Probably my best gs so far, just because I couldn't even pass the song about a month ago.
  • VoodooVoodoo Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Well i got my 1st goldstar ever...drums on monsoon..LOL

Oh and i managed to play trough highway star without dropping my sticks :)
  • ClassicCarrawayClassicCarraway Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    My RB victory for the week is transferring the songs from the disc to my hard drive, and then promptly deleting those songs (which I refuse to name because I want nothing more to do with them) from "The Outlaws", "Honest Bob", and "Freezepop".
  • SoupRKnowvaSoupRKnowva Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    beating Aesthetics of Hate on expert drums...woot!! and getting close to beating hammerhead :P
  • visceral9visceral9 Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    I finally finished up my expert drum tour by beating Won't Get Fooled Again and Run to the Hills. The jam session in the former was giving me trouble, but I managed to squeak through with a centimeter of red bar left before the final drum solo hit and I magically pulled that out of my arse.

Run to the Hills seemed impossible, as I could only make it to the guitar solo section before failing. That's when I decided to try holding the sticks incorrectly with my index finger on top and it actually helped increase my speed on the hat and increase the accuracy of the yellows. Go figure. Having this accomplishment come so close to the release of Rockband 2 feels really damn satisfying :).
  • ShivaShiva Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    1. I finished up my hard drum tour by beating Run to the Hills.
    2. I got my first gold stars. (Drums) (Say it aint so, I think i'm paranoid, Gimme shelter).
    3. I finally beat Green grass and high tides on guitar hard. (I still need to beat Flirtin with disaster to finish career hard guitar).

Oh, and my band reached 1 million fans!!!
  • OzoneJunkieOzoneJunkie Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Expert guitar, beat: Snow (hey oh hells yeah!), Constant Motion, Aethetics of Hate
    Expert vocals: FC'd Electric Version
  • nubyw00tznubyw00tz Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    FC'd Joker and the Thief, got 95% on Thrasher Solo 2.
  • SeldomseenSeldomseen Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    I finally 5-starred RttH on Expert Voxtar (but unfortunately, not on the Hall of Fame Setlist, so I'm still sitting on 39/40 stars for that one).
  • KuartzKuartz Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    Top 800 career drummers on PSN.
    Woot!
  • EdgehopperEdgehopper Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Gold star on voxtar Tom Sawyer, voxtar double FC on Wave of Mutilation, and voxtar 40/40 expert/expert on the Alternative marathon!
  • hewhoislikegodhewhoislikegod Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    Finally got my wife to play Rock Band again.

We've played for the last 2 days straight.

We added 20 million more fans.
  • OzoneJunkieOzoneJunkie Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    W00000000000T!

Beat RTTH expert lefty (first try of the day), to finish lefty expert drum career!!!

Lefty and Righty AN-I-MAL.......... AMB-I-MAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

Oh, also beat Blackened lefty expert drums :)
    edited September 2008
    Got the wife to play Rock Band for the 3rd day in a row. Holy crap.

In the 3 days we played, we went from 17,000,000 to 42,000,000 fans.

Yay us.
  • jgoshjgosh Super Star
    edited September 2008
    i got excepted into a band for rock band 2
  • BigMonkEBigMonkE Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    I FC'd Any Way You Want It *on vocals. It was the 1st FC posted on ScoreHero. Weird.
  • mysticnejimysticneji Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    I finally beat Blinded By Fear today on drums. Only 3 stars but now I've beaten EVERY song and don't have that annoying "New" next to Downloaded Songs.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2008
    I beat effing Green Grass and High Tides on Expept Guitar on September 13th. : D
  • xBeLikeChrisxBeLikeChris Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    I got into the 90s in percentage for Aesthetics of Hate on drums. Only a matter of time before I get a new kit so I can take it into quickplay.
  • Oscar-RioOscar-Rio 0/10
    edited September 2008
    i gold starred critical acclaim today...happy bout that.
  • blackknight76blackknight76 Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    buying rock band 2...and thinking of an awesome band name

"That Confounded Bride" will rock the virtual world over.
    edited September 2008
    Added over 200,000 to my career score, after I thought I had already peaked.

Jumped over 200 places on the PSN leaderboards.

2 more gold stars (one of them being Foreplay/Longtime, HOLLA!)

Super pumped about today's events. w00t w00t
  • 2kewl4nrml2kewl4nrml Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    1. Completed hard tour on drums, including all my 15 downloads and blackened (4 *'s on blackened) (82% RTTH)

2. Can drum every single song on expert except for RTTH, Wont get fooled, Blackened (sometimes RTTH on somedays if I have alot of endurance that day)

3. Barely finished with my expert guitar tour GGHT left and thats it

4. Finishing up my band world tour by myself (hard vocals and bass *sometimes guitar*)
  • lrdgrdlrdgrd Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    this has been a wierd week.
    Broke my stock pedal. Made myself a new one with a real drum pedal and some sensors. Took weeks to calibrate till "perfection". Now im just braking all my records and goldstaring several a day (that is... when i play).

It feelt good gold staring Vasoline... but im sooo angry that i wasnt awarded a 100% for it. Im sooo sure i didnt make any mistakes and recieve a 99% out of it was just crap.

There is this other song on a higher tier... cant remember the name tho... i got goldstars and FAILED IT RIGHT AT THE END !!!!!!! OMG !!! what can be any worse than that !!!!. Tried several times to regain goldstar and be able to complete it. Didnt get the same score (gold star but not as high as it was when i failed it) but at least it was gold star.

Thats it for this week.
    edited September 2008
    Just FC'd WGFA on bass.

Scores me 11th on PSN (without using a path, as usual).

Yeah. Pumped about that.
  • grumpypariahgrumpypariah Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    was on a tight schedule, leaving for vacation extremely early Friday morning, front loading my time at work so i didn't have to use an actual paid day off for Friday, packing, etc, etc...............and my brother-in-law being over thursday night......and he will definitely want to play..........and usual "fighting" with the wife for the TV

i did it, i got through all of the Marathon Challenges, and unlocked all the songs. my #1 goal before vacation. once i'm back, i'm then tackling BWT.

i'm going to have to do a few challenges with my other band members to get them money and such, but that's minor

i'm just praying........that doing the marathon and opening the songs with one band makes them available for another band i have. if not, i may be doing the marathon challenges again!
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited September 2008
    Managed to pass DFtR Hard by way of conserving OD towards the end. I'll have to find a way of passing that section properlike if I ever want to make it through Expert.

I'm one RttH away from Heavy Hitter.
  • HollywoodBoundHollywoodBound Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Mine was just being able to obtain a copy of RB2. I went into gamestop at 10am on Sunday and they only had 2 copies available that weren't set aside for pre orders. So being able to get the game itself was mine!
    edited September 2008
    hewhoislikegod;1248821 said:
    Added over 200,000 to my career score, after I thought I had already peaked.

Jumped over 200 places on the PSN leaderboards.
    Added 200,000 more to my career score and jumped another 200 spots on the PSN leaderboards.

Back to back days of adding 200,000 to my career score and jumping 200 spots on the leaderboards, after I thought I had peaked.

I'm pretty sure I'm done now, though.
  • timothydog76timothydog76 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Gold starred Tom Sawyer on Expert drums yesterday with my ION kit. Checked the RB2 Leaderboards later in the day and I was 16th place! Wow. I'm not used to being that high.