Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• moneypmoneyp Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    A big week for me. First FC and gold star on Expert Guitar (Train in Vain), and added two more (La La Love You and Bullets and Guns), passed Timmy and RttH on expert guitar, leaving me only two to complete the tour. Probably won't have a week that good in a long while.
  • AnarchyintheUKAnarchyintheUK Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    frizzy_bj wrote: »
    LOL! Awesome.

You are doing really good on vocals. You will be moving up in no time!;)

I don't ever intend to Gold Star vocals though, I'm happy on easy and thats my victory of this week.
  • lrdgrdlrdgrd Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Well... got to 85% on RTTH expert drums... but cant seem to beat that song, with WGFA. These are the last one eluding my full clear for the expert tour (at least for the on disc songs).

on the negative side, i believe my drum kit is finaly getting to its end life cycle... less and less sensitive :(.
  • DemiGodRavenDemiGodRaven Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    Hit 192,000 something On Indestructible (expert drums).
  • BanditKingBanditKing Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    Made some new rock band friends, created a thread here that lots o' people read, passed "Enter Sandman" on medium guitar....for me that's like gold staring lol. Also had a rock band party!!! Whoo hoo! :)
  • HokonosoHokonoso Rising Star
    edited July 2008
    beat RTTH on hard drums woot! too bad i've yet to do a drum tour... maybe one day ill get some of those achievements but 58 songs is so long.... figure if i cant beat the last few songs then i can just have fun online...
  • MontresorMontresor Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Finally beat Hellion/EE on expert guitar. It caused me problems for weeks, failing about 3/4ths through the solo, but my fingers were nimbler this time, I guess.
  • C-WeinerC-Weiner Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    goldstarred devour, and junkies for fame
  • Train05Train05 Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    I am getting way better at hard drums. Also got 5 stars on Wave of Mutilation. Now it is time to nail Go With The Flow!
  • SM2535SM2535 Rising Star
    edited July 2008
    GS FC'd "Capital G" and "Should I Stay or I Should I Go" on bass. Think that brings my GS count up to 15.

Three tiers left on my medium drum tour. Hoping to knock that out today or tomorrow.
  • chos3n one23chos3n one23 Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    I got the 3rd highest score on Afterlife on Expert Drums...

I was pretty excited about that.
  • meekusmeekus Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Wednesday: beat RTTH to get Animal achiehvment
    Saturday: beat GG&HT to get Lord of the Strings
    Sunday: completed endlist setlist on expert to get platinum status

pretty good week.....i need a life
  • Moo CowMoo Cow Rising Star
    edited July 2008
    I've been playing a lot more - and trying to gold star songs. Got a ton done - and got myself into the solo 360 guitar top 4,700. Not a bad position to be in, I think.
  • daftuprisingdaftuprising Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    100 % on three songs, gold starred five.
  • illgreenillgreen Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    I've been stuck on this damn song for WEEKS!
    I can beat pretty much EVERY other on-disc song on Hard. You know, except for RTTH. Eff that song.

But after much frustration, yelling and TONS of failing, I FIANLLY beat FP/LT on Hard Drums!

And (on a side note) I beat Medium Solo Guitar. I know that's not much of an accomplishment, but that got me motivated enough to start a Guitar Solo Career on Hard.

Yesterday was a good Rock Band day for me!

edit: And I beat GGaHT on Hard with a 848 note streak. I'm happy with that...
  • xXHorrorHippoXxxXHorrorHippoXx Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    I had a good week!

I beat Maps, and every song after that up to Foreplay/Longtime on Expert Vox.

FC'd Tom Sawyer and Highway Star on Expert Guitar.

Gold star'd about 25 more Expert Guitar Songs.

Got the 7th place score on Devour Expert Guitar.
  • Garems007Garems007 Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    I beat Orange Crush on Expert Drums. Then I beat it again to show it who's boss.
  • master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited July 2008
    hit 80 million fans last night, in the 130s on leaderboards i think now.
  • osteofightosteofight Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    I sang Reptilia in the game room at Comic-Con and in my audience was someone who used to work for HMX. :D
  • ZeleiiZeleii Banned
    edited July 2008
    I gold starred... Call Me, Limelight and Peace of Mind on drums :O
  • MurryMurry Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    A friend and I gold starred Say it Ain't So on drums and guitar together. He has been playing guitar on expert for awhile and never gold starred anything. It was my first gold star even if it was multiplayer.
  • Chief StubbsChief Stubbs Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    My Rock Band victory for this week will be playing ****-a-ly because I can barely move my arms and my neck is practically immobilized.
  • jtrousdjtrousd Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    I gold-starred a few more songs on guitar including Foreplay/Longtime, Won't Get Fooled Again, and Something About You.

PLUS, in Won't Get Fooled Again, I hit that really quick part at 3:27 for the first time ever. Woo! After that, I just knew that it was going to be my gold star run. :)
  • SneakmanSneakman Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    I had a pretty good week playing Rock Band. I beat Vasoline on Expert Drums with 4 stars after a few days of practice. I then moved on to practicing Detroit Rock City and passed it with 91% (but only 3 stars). My current project on Drums is Dead on Arrival. I think I will be practicing that one for quite a while.

On Expert guitar, I 5-starred Cherub Rock and improved many of my 3- and 4-star scores up to 5 stars. I also beat Little Sister for the first time ever, with 4 stars. I practiced alt-strumming the 3-button chord finger lifts of the chorus in practice mode for about an hour and I finally got the hang of it. Now to try to 5-star it.
  • KaYotiXKaYotiX Rising Star
    edited July 2008
    Beat Hard on Vocals, trying on Expert but wow its alot harder..
  • fatasthmaticfatasthmatic Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    gold starred afew more songs on expert guitar. bringing my total to 50/58 songs gold. gold starred GGaHT on bass. and trying to get the drumming achievements to get the big 1000/1000 gamerscore. still need to play band world tour to finish up like 6 more cities first
  • ErockErock Unsigned
    edited July 2008
    I moved to the top 1400 on overall drums on the PS3. That's with drums that don't work 100% so I can't even get the best combo's I could.

But also realised that the warranty thing is open until october so I can get my drums fixed for free which I'm super excited about. Maybe then I can get in the top 1000... maybe...
  • ThrobingCaneThrobingCane Road Warrior
    edited July 2008
    I got 10.2 million on drums last week, GS on DftR and got RttH up to a 4 star, thats the only non 5 star i got.
  • akauDOUBLEu2349akauDOUBLEu2349 Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    Top 200 in drum career score...finally caught back up from when my pedal broke!
  • akauDOUBLEu2349akauDOUBLEu2349 Opening Act
    edited July 2008
    I got 10.2 million on drums last week, GS on DftR and got RttH up to a 4 star, thats the only non 5 star i got.

I finally 5*d RttH a few day ago that was my last one too. I never thought I'd be on hard drums let alone expert but here I am...we are:D