Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• If it's RB related I'd guess it's to do with multiplayer as this is the first challenge out of all the challenges so far that doesn't penalize you for playing with others. All the other challenges promoted playing alone as it's the most effective way to get the best spotlight scores and earn the most XP.
  • I'm sure this means nothing to those of you who have 900+ skill on all instruments... but...

My bass skill finally cracked 800.

So finally, I have 800+ skill on two instruments, despite being globally # 330 total stars earned on bass and # 65 for vox (which would sink my skill by virtue of God forbid, playing too many tracks, especially on hard).
  • I finally gold starred Famous Last Words on guitar which means I've now gold starred all of June 2016's DLC except Hook which I don't mind as that harmonica solo on guitar is a giant mess.
  • ZenzukiZenzuki Unsigned
    Finally got that 1000 mission token! Woot!
  • Not much of an accomplishment but since I'm not as good as I was back when I was a leaderboard chaser, but I got 91% on Bark At The Moon expert guitar. Way better than my previous score on this edition of the game. My best though is 95% on RB3. Sometimes I feel like my calibration still is slightly off but it could just be me and my hands not being as youthful LOL
  • ggQcggQc Opening Act
    Finally, after two years I got the platinum trophy.
    I'm playing mostly alone except when family or friends are at home, so Case in Points (1 000 000 points in a single song) and Smooth Cooperators (Band Multiplier of 8x) were difficult to have.
    I don't bother people with my trophies when they're here for fun, but this past saturday friends came for my birthday and they willingly helped me with those last two! :D

I also got the last Rival trophy (lvl 50) two weeks ago.
    I now have all the Rock Band trophies!
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited October 7
    ggQc said:

Finally, after two years I got the platinum trophy.
    I'm playing mostly alone except when family or friends are at home, so Case in Points (1 000 000 points in a single song) and Smooth Cooperators (Band Multiplier of 8x) were difficult to have.
    I don't bother people with my trophies when they're here for fun, but this past saturday friends came for my birthday and they willingly helped me with those last two! :D

I also got the last Rival trophy (lvl 50) two weeks ago.
    I now have all the Rock Band trophies!

Yeah trying to get the 1Million with only one local friend (this was prior to online even being announced) was a nightmare (mostly because of scheduling when the friend could come over for more than just an hour). 8x i did by myself. I just played all four instruments to full overdrive then ran to each one and activated them all at the same time LOL. Took a couple tries but it wasn't too hard.
    I had more trouble getting "Locked In" But this was prior to any patching related to it. I spent over 6+ hours on that one trophy.

EDIT: opps hit submit too quick. Wanted to say congratulations to you as well!
  • On behalf of my crew... we made it to bloodstone again!! #yaybloodstone

The run to Bloodstone in the last hours, trying to FC everything, was one of the greatest things I've done in the game. Victory of the month.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

On behalf of my crew... we made it to bloodstone again!! #yaybloodstone

We made it a week earlier than last time, cuz we gud.
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    Woo !!! =)
  • Finally managed to grind my guitar skill to 900 yesterday.

Has taken a long time because I have a crap ton of Hard scores on Nightmare and Impossible that are proving tough to beat. Had I known about this skill thing and how it would work, I might not have gone for 100% on some of those on hard... but I digress.
  • Finally managed to grind my guitar skill to 900 yesterday.

Has taken a long time because I have a crap ton of Hard scores on Nightmare and Impossible that are proving tough to beat. Had I known about this skill thing and how it would work, I might not have gone for 100% on some of those on hard... but I digress.

[BMTH] But if you play on hard // and do a full combo // your skill will be... [/BMTH] :cry:
  • MrsDerph said:

By the skin of my teeth :D :D :D I managed to get first on guitar on rb3 as FoxFire_79 (twice lol) and now as MrsD - HMX must be doing something right for me to be investing so much time in and love for the game. Thx for all your hard work keeping it alive guys!

Holy s***, that's awesome. I just started playing and got up to 2m all songs score. My ID is AlanDunaway3000
  • Hit up 2 million all songs score in one day.
  • Nice!!! You only have 40 songs that you haven't gotten a gold on... wowzer & CONGRATS! :)
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    edited October 17
    MrsDerph said:

Oh great... you're on PlayStation. :/

Well... there's always second!! B)
  • Nice!!! You only have 40 songs that you haven't gotten a gold on... wowzer & CONGRATS! :)

Thanks :# those non-gs are a pain lol but, funny enough, not nearly as much as my nemesis song - what is, in my humble non-important opinion, the worst three dot charted song ever: Superstition :s HMX, hear my cry of agony and please fix that damn song :D :D :D o:)
  • CAL022CAL022 Opening Act
    edited October 19
    Got 3 more gold stars and increased my guitar skill to 988! :smiley:
  • In a rare event of vox non-fail, I pulled ahead of someone much higher rated (not mentioning names but uh *cough* @PaulSmart ) on "Happy Song" by BMTH. The best part was because I was singing my own RB-hating parody of it: "But if you sing on hard, and do a full combo, your skill will be f#%#(@*#ed... and maybe you should quit 'cause... everybody else just sang on expert..." etc. etc.

Also waiting for @LordFlatus to post on here after he buried my score on "What About Love" by Heart on expert Vox.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    I finally got all the achievements on Rock Band Blitz; playing 300 songs took long than I thought it would. Also, after trying to do "Shout" properly, who knew that Jackpot/Blast Notes/Super Guitar was a way to cheese to GS?
  • Holy crap @twistedoak . What was the last one you FC'ed?
  • twistedoaktwistedoak Unsigned
    edited October 23
    I know it was an Otis Redding song (maybe Love Man). Because of rivals, I had every devil tier fc'ed waaayyyy before I was cleaning up my non fc's. The last 50 or so songs actually weren't too bad because the hard stuff was done. One of my last couple songs to fc was a snoop dogg song that I had missed a talkie on about a year ago lol.

My two hardest in rb4 to fc was Bohemian Rhapsody (because of the weird charting in the fast section) and I get by (because of the general lack of a tune in its fast section).
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    I have successfully obtain crimson stars on 4 songs on guitar in about an hour! I now have 5 songs with crimson stars, had never been able to play brutal mode, im skilled but not that skilled lol so achieving crimson stars is awesome for me
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

I Gold Starred "Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys.

On vocals! Nice!