Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• I've been getting into vocals lately, now that I'm interested in RB again and my guitar controller kicked the bucket many months ago.

So, I finally got gold stars on all three Dragonforce songs on expert vocals.

I also just sightread FC'd Flight of Icarus on expert vox.

I've been offline for a long time due to being lazy about connecting my console to the internet, so these won't show up now, and idk if they'll show up when I reconnect or if I have to be connected to the servers when I get the score. It doesn't really matter to me, as I think I could do better on most songs I've played on vox so far, anyways.
  • I hit that ridiculous drum fill in Two Tickets To Paradise and then lost my FC right at the end with an easy drum pattern. Upsetting but hitting the fill put me above most my friends :)
  • Got 93% on superstition on guitar.... fun fact - thats STILL only 4 freaking stars. So.... yay for 93%? :D but wth with that chart hmx?? its not even to the guitar :s
  • dlleweldllewel Unsigned

Yesterday, I've gotten my Vocal Skill Level to 1,000 after getting gold stars on the rest of the songs in my library. But that's just the beginning... :)

As soon as I get a extra guitar controller for my Birthday, I'll be getting the Platinum Trophy for Rock Band 4.

That will be a great acheivement/present for your birthday on Saturday. Happy Birthday early to you!
  • Finally, I've gotten the RB4 Platinum Trophy after getting the one trophy I have left to obtain, which was the Creative Difference trophy (Which is why I needed that extra Guitar controller).

Happy Birthday to me! :)

Congrats, happy birthday Fritzy! :)
  • my victory will be getting gold star on Glory of Love so i never have to play that crapfest again. Lol.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned

my victory will be getting gold star on Glory of Love so i never have to play that crapfest again. Lol.

I guess you can finally fight for your honor, and you can be the hero you were dreaming of.
  • razor63 said:

my victory will be getting gold star on Glory of Love so i never have to play that crapfest again. Lol.

I guess you can finally fight for your honor, and you can be the hero you were dreaming of.
    LOL. I just dislike the song so much but I got it so that Valentine Day packs would continue being a thing :)
    It's okay though I didn't ever end up gold staring it (was on guitar btw). I just said "You know what I'll just get it another day".