Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• Voxtar'd my way into bloodstone this week as a one person crew with 2nd place overall in diamond tier, quite chuffed with that :)

Wow! That is quite an accomplishment. Hats off to you.
  • edited December 2017

Voxtar'd my way into bloodstone this week as a one person crew with 2nd place overall in diamond tier, quite chuffed with that :)

Mad respect! I thought it was impressive that I got in the top 9% as a 1 person crew playing guitar, but now I'm ashamed that I thought that was any type of accomplishment, what with your voxtar-ing into Bloodstone! :p
  • Managed to crimson star Stressed Out on Brutal solo vocals... despite only getting a regular 5 stars on Expert.

...yeah, I'm still trying to figure that one out.
  • Vexus said:

Managed to crimson star Stressed Out on Brutal solo vocals... despite only getting a regular 5 stars on Expert.

Close your eyes when you do it regular.
  • Managed to FC Unchained which I never expected given the difficulty of the first solo.
  • BaronRob said:

Vexus said:

Managed to crimson star Stressed Out on Brutal solo vocals... despite only getting a regular 5 stars on Expert.

• LoopyChew said:

BaronRob said:

Vexus said:

Well it definitely could be the title of Amy's tape
  • More of a cumulative effect of the season as a whole, but got my guitar skill to 920 and passed 800 gold/200 FC. Got my bass skill to 940 and passed 1050 gold/500 FC.
  • Working on my victory which is to get these awful Rock Band 4 cymbals to work correctly. They feel so junky compared to the RB3 ones...
  • Just got a FC on expert bass on Naive by the Kooks which I have not played in years (I think it was on Lego Rock Band). Was basically a sightread.
  • Vexus said:

A vocals FC for someone who doesn't consider himself that great a singer.

Mad props because that's not exactly a talkie!!!
    Vexus said:

img src="https://i.imgur.com/HKYeQGY.png" alt="AND I SAID WHAT ABOUT--"

Mad props on good metadata choices!!!

• Sightread FC'd Neko Case's People Got A Lotta Nerve on guitar.
  • edited January 15
    I might have done this last week, but noticed a few days ago that I'm no longer the lowest high skill in my crew (vox up to 884 885 888 now).

• LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    Does that put me at the bottom with like 883 on bass?
  • Does that put me at the bottom with like 883 on bass?

@Xzalor is behind you with 880 guitar at the moment.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned

Heh, the *very* small differences in our Hard level crew...
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

My ratings are pretty stable except for vox, so I seem destined to hold the bottom spot. :)
  • Does that put me at the bottom with like 883 on bass?

My ratings are pretty stable except for vox, so I seem destined to hold the bottom spot. :)
    It's okay man, someone has to hold the bottom, and as someone who's did that for at least a year in our crew, I salute you. :blush: