Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• FCed Vital Signs on bass with a #3 overall score
  • edited August 25
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Canada!

Before this score I was already at 32,031 and I was the only one with 32K on this song on PS4 bass. Thank GOD I got this dealt with again.
  • I finally 5 starred Fake It on vocals, 1 dot is ridiculously undertiered.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    My victory for the week? I beat Grumble on a couple of songs on bass last night while I was grinding LP!
  • Finished up the season with my 950th bass FC. Hoping to hit 1k by the end of this year.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I think @grumblevolcano should post in here about jamming with the team on the HMX stream.
  • edited September 19
    Same week that I requested more Flyleaf. Two tracks (Cassie and All Around Me) from that same album too!
  • Me: I'm a pretty terrible singer

Also me:

(I was recording footage to get decent pics of some of my characters if you're wondering what's with the recording thingy.)
  • Vexus said:

Same week that I requested more Flyleaf. Two tracks (Cassie and All Around Me) from that same album too!

We really need All Around Me for sure.
    I'd buy Cassie too.

I love the song Lacey did with Orianthi called Courage but i highly doubt we see anymore Orianthi sadly.
  • More Flyleaf at all would be good. The pack I suggested was those two plus Set Me On Fire.
  • One of the trickier songs from the December 2016 update, but I’m glad I finally gotten the FC on it. :)

The personal victory isn't the FC itself (I'd done that before and it is only a tier-1 song), it's the new personal best and topping the board. It wouldn't be in my or my crew's interests to tell you what I did, though.

Incidentally, the crew's performance the last few days is one in itself, especially coming off a potential entry to the near miss thread - namely, very narrowly missing promotion last week.

I updated the look for The Kayotics too if you've been following the custom character thread.

• It just takes some time, to get a full combo on a 3 dot song, for an idiot who can hardly play bass play bass