Your Rock Band victory for the week...!

Comments

• I finally did the "Don't Shred On Me" achievement. The solo I did it on was just the first solo in "Free Falling" by The Warning, but it still counts. :tongue:
  • Roundabout's actually harder on bass than on guitar for most of the song in my opinion, so nothing wrong with taking pride in that!
  • ekffazrekffazr Unsigned
    my accomplishment this week?
    I got my wife to agree to play today and tomorrow to help my crew to try to get to bloodstone

she doesn't care in the least, but she agreed to help me, probably expecting me to shut up about it after Tuesday
  • ekffazr said:

my accomplishment this week?
    I got my wife to agree to play today and tomorrow to help my crew to try to get to bloodstone

she doesn't care in the least, but she agreed to help me, probably expecting me to shut up about it after Tuesday

Damn, that's wholesome!
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I beat two @grumblevolcano scores on bass last night. I didn't taunt him because I don't want him to be able to pay me back easily.
  • thewickedchildthewickedchild Opening Act
    edited November 7
    Finally GS Stay Away on bass. I haven't played this for quite awhile, but did much better than I remember... when I first bought that song I couldn't even 5 star it.

Also now sitting just 26 FCs shy of my goal of 1k by the end of the year. Picking away at this each week.

The great thing about playing American Pie on bass is that you can get your FC, go for a pee, come back and the song will still be playing. Make sure to wash and dry your hands properly, of course!