Protest The Hero/ The Number Twelve Looks Like You

RumpusaurusRumpusaurus Unsigned
edited August 2008 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Ok, so, I've recently started listening to the bands Protest The Hero and The Number Twelve Looks Like You... and let me tell you it was a god send to finally hear the kind of originality that these bands dish out and the brilliance in each song they make. But then it hit me....... "HEY, why isn't this stuff on Rock Band!"
So now, its time for a Protest The Hero/ The Number Twelve Looks Like You 6 pack. Here's mine, feel free to add your own if you want.

Sequoia Throne - Protest The Hero
Jay Walking Backwards - The Number Twelve Looks Like You
Bone Barrow - Protest The Hero
Grandfather - The Number Twelve Looks Like You
The Divine Suicide Of K - Protest The Hero
Like A Cat - The Number Twelve Looks Like You

Comments

• Rev0lverRev0lver Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    absolutely. i wouldn't put sequoia throne in though. bone marrow or blindfolds aside would be much better.

as for #12, i would take out Jay Walking Backwards and put in something like Texas Dolly or Clarissa Explains ****ainment

edit: sorry didn't notice you had bone marrow in there. so Blindfolds Aside, instead of sequoia throne.
  • morventhusmorventhus Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    yah man i totally agree them songs are good.... i cant think of any other songs by them... that would be better than that....... hmm now you got me thinking.... seawolf
  • MaGna720MaGna720 Rising Star
    edited August 2008
    Actually, I think PTH's Fortress would be the perfect album for RB. It would be pretty much amazing on every instrument.
  • RumpusaurusRumpusaurus Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    Actually, I think PTH's Fortress would be the perfect album for RB. It would be pretty much amazing on every instrument.
    Defiantly, Fortress is easily one of my top favorite albums, and every instrument would be crazy hard.
  • KnucklesdudeKnucklesdude Rising Star
    edited August 2008
    I'll third that. Fortress would be great on everything.
  • RumpusaurusRumpusaurus Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    I think I'll make a new 6 pack. Please everyone, I would love to see other peoples ideas, and I would love it even more if Harmonix did...

Palms Read - Protest The Hero
    Civeta Dei - The Number Twelve Looks Like You
    Blindfolds Aside - Protest The Hero
    Paper Weight Pigs - The Number Twelve Looks Like You
    Bloodmeat - Protest The Hero
    Sleeping With The Fishes, See? - The Number Twelve Looks Like You