Unbelievable..life..Guitar Hero R.I.P..

colombiano1321colombiano1321 Unsigned
edited June 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
There's a newer thread...
http://forum.guitarherogame.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=23050

Well I just joined this forum because people tell me it's the best way to vent anger..express your thoughts..and well with my sister slowly passing away..and retarded friends...I just need a place to express everything where people actually listen...I'll spare you the story my baby sis, since this is Rock Band forum..so ill tell you If you guys are fellow hardcore guitar hero's, youll understand the suffering I'm going through right now. I bought my guitar hero 2 for my 360 7 days ago..to my utter demise I got the Ring of Death 2 days following my brand new purchase..so no worries, I was still covered by my warrenty, my 360 was sent in for repairs about 3 days ago, so it can begin it's new journey to its grave. My friend with his recently purchased 360, saw that I had Guitar Hero 2 for the 360 and wished to borrow it in hope that he might one day..become a guitar hero, right now around 20 minutes ago.. I had a call...that well..ruined any hope for any hardcore guitar gamer. I was informed that upon putting the disc back in the case... he cracked it.....alright no worries right? He can buy me a new one...Then came..the part of the story..that for sure is clearly going to devestate any one of you guys...His 3 friends came over..being the drunken parties that they were, were playing Guitar Hero with my both guitars.... "drunk" i may say..and they decided...to well pretend to be "rock stars", by smashing it on hard cold...tile...floor. Repeatedly...and "wild like a batch of wild animals" is what my friend described it...He says that both my guitars are..well..ruined...and that the necks..are..well..snapped off.. So I am guitarless...and gameless...for...well till Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 comes out..My baby..my guitar hero..R.I.P after only 7 days of purchase...

P.S: sorry for sounding so dramatic..so many things in life are going on..I just need somewhere..to focus on other things..

Comments

• MaposaurusMaposaurus Opening Act
    edited June 2007
    Wow, sucks to be you, guy.
  • colombiano1321colombiano1321 Unsigned
    edited June 2007
    Maposaurus;5716 said:
    Wow, sucks to be you, guy.
    Yeah..it does...everyone probably thinks of me as a joke...It's just..yeah..
  • IdentityFraudIdentityFraud Unsigned
    edited June 2007
    edited June 2007
    IdentityFraud;5722 said:
    Make new friends.
    On the way of doing that..kinda hard though when youve known him since 2nd grade..
  • joshszman09joshszman09 Unsigned
    edited June 2007
    wow man i feel bad for ya. but dont let life get you down man. remember that things will always get better. hey my gamertag is joshszman09. if you have xbox live add me. and since your xbox is dead right now you can add me on xbox.com.
    edited June 2007
    joshszman09;5730 said:
    wow man i feel bad for ya. but dont let life get you down man. remember that things will always get better. hey my gamertag is joshszman09. if you have xbox live add me. and since your xbox is dead right now you can add me on xbox.com.
    Thanks man I did....yeah..i wont let it get me down..things happen..and we're meant to deal with little things.. (like guitar hero) and bigger things.. (like family)
  • edited June 2007
    Wow, what a bunch of assh0les. I've had mates like that before, and if they don't make any effort to pay you back for it, they're not worth keeping about.

This'll probably get moved to to general discussion too, I expect.
    edited June 2007
    Brock_Landers;5733 said:
    Wow, what a bunch of assh0les. I've had mates like that before, and if they don't make any effort to pay you back for it, they're not worth keeping about.

This'll probably get moved to to general discussion too, I expect.
    Alright..sorry now that I noticed i did post it in the wrong section..yeah I know their not worth keeping..
  • edited June 2007
    Drunk Guitar Hero is always fun. But that's taking it a little too far. They would be cool if they smashed their own, but someone elses... c'mon, who does that?
  • shrimp-n-gritzshrimp-n-gritz Unsigned
    edited June 2007
    sa_nick;5745 said:
    Drunk Guitar Hero is always fun. But that's taking it a little too far. They would be cool if they smashed their own, but someone elses... c'mon, who does that?
    I'll go ahead and give you some advice, though it looks like you learned this the hard way like I did.

Never, ever loan anything to anyone if you ever want to see it again.

Drunken assholes make lousy friends. Kick them to the curb before they drag you down. There are thousands of other friends out there waiting to meet you. Many of them are sober and nice.

Exception: You may loan a smallpox-infested blanket to aforementioned drunken assholes.