We Need DETHKLOK

AaronWuzHereAaronWuzHere Unsigned
edited August 2008 in Your Ultimate Setlist
seriously... Deth theme would be sick on drums...

Comments

• FliPkiddyFliPkiddy Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    I think just about any Dethklok would be pretty awesome. And they had Thunderhorse in GH2, so I wouldn't think there should be much of a licensing problem.

Though being what they are, a band based from a cartoon for more comedic puposes than musical, I don't think you could really put more than one of their songs in the game.

But I think if HMX can justify putting Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld (South Park), then they can certainly give us at least one Dethklok.

Maybe they can come up with a themed pack of songs like that. Maybe something from "Scab" from the cartoon Home Movies. Also a Brendon Small cartoon. Possibly Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Or the song Mastadon did for the opening of the Aqua Teen movie.

I can really see some possibilities for this.
  • AaronWuzHereAaronWuzHere Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    i really didnt see a point for Timmy and the lords of the underworld... my least favorite song in the game...
  • Plan BPlan B Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    I'll agree with the Dethklok suggestion once again and say that we need "Bloodtrocuted", "Murmaider", "Better Metal Snake", and "Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle".
    edited August 2008
    AaronWuzHere;1012016 said:
    i really didnt see a point for Timmy and the lords of the underworld... my least favorite song in the game...
    Yes, I agree. Well, maybe not my least favorite, certainly one of the least played. Being a South Park fan though when I first saw it was on the game it made me laugh, but the novelty wore off fast.

My thought was just that if they can put a ridiculous song like that in the game from a ridiculous cartoon, why not Dethklok too.
  • JoshuaB81285JoshuaB81285 Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    Yes...we need Dethklok. "Briefcase Full Of Guts", "Lost Vikings", "Go Into The Water", & "Go Forth And Die" would be epic.
    edited August 2008
    I think Murdertrain A Comin' would be pretty sweet. Assuming I'm right in thinking that's the one with the old southern blues musician.
  • JoshuaB81285JoshuaB81285 Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    FliPkiddy;1012089 said:
    I think Murdertrain A Comin' would be pretty sweet. Assuming I'm right in thinking that's the one with the old southern blues musician.
    Yessir, that'd be the one.
    edited August 2008
    Well, in that case let's get a move on HMX! Ya know what...just to completely contadict myself, why not have the next album DLC be the Dethalbum?
  • TheMammothTheMammoth Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    the whole Dethalbum would be really cool! i would love to play that!