Official Request of Paradice City - GnR Topic

Rab1d_Squ1rrelsRab1d_Squ1rrels Opening Act
edited August 2008 in Your Ultimate Setlist
I know it's probably been said a bazillion time but we absolutely need this song. Everything about this song screams Rock band. Epic guitar solo, awesome drums and crazy Axl Rose vocals. I am shocked and appalled that this song is not in Rock band. So, if you want this song, post here. Maybe we can get some attention.

/post

Comments

• woodwindpizzawoodwindpizza Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    Yes! We totally need this song! We already have GnR in RB2!!

You hear that? It's mountains being moved by the DLC gods with a message saying a GnR 3 pack will be out by the end of the year :D can't wait! :)
  • SkittlesSkittles Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    wooooooaaaahhhhhh ooooooohhhhh ooohh sweet child o mine!
  • Rab1d_Squ1rrelsRab1d_Squ1rrels Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    woodwindpizza;1012051 said:
    Yes! We totally need this song! We already have GnR in RB2!!

You hear that? It's mountains being moved by the DLC gods with a message saying a GnR 3 pack will be out by the end of the year :D can't wait! :)
    Lol. But yeah moar GnR FTW!
  • Sada10Sada10 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    My fav song by Guns N Roses
  • Plan BPlan B Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    I'll go for Paradise City! I'm not the biggest GnR fan, but they have some really good songs. This being one of them.
    edited August 2008
    What do you think the guitar would be tiered at? I say 7-8.
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited August 2008
    No....

...we need the entire "Appetite For Destruction" album before I'll be satisfied.
    edited August 2008
    Mex;1013295 said:
    No....

...we need the entire "Appetite For Destruction" album before I'll be satisfied.
    This man is a genius.
  • RATMkorn789RATMkorn789 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    yeah that would b awsum to sing. BTW i think i saw an old vid of rock band with the song Welcome to the Jungle (sorry if old).but what happened to that song? and could that b one of the 20 free songs?
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited August 2008
    RATMkorn789;1016791 said:
    yeah that would b awsum to sing. BTW i think i saw an old vid of rock band with the song Welcome to the Jungle (sorry if old).but what happened to that song? and could that b one of the 20 free songs?
    I think that was just a demo and was never intended for release.

We can hope though.
  • RedonkulousRedonkulous Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    It was on the beta.

Yes I've been wishing for GNR to be on RB also, I was happy to see that a new song off of Chinese Democracy is going to make its appearance on RB2, I'm unhappy though that it's not the original GNR.

Since apparantly Axl doesn't mind having his music in RB, perhaps some older gems can make its way into the ever-growing RB song catalouge... Unfortunately Slash seems partial to GH so the likelyhood of anything from Appetite for Destruction, or anything with Slash is slim to none.

We can still wish though, can't we?

My wish:

Guns N' Roses 6-Pack 01
    -Mr. Brownstone
    -Sweet Child O' Mine
    -Paradise City
    -Welcome to the Jungle.
    -Nighttrain
    -Think about You
    edited August 2008
    Redonkulous;1017081 said:
    It was on the beta.

Yes I've been wishing for GNR to be on RB also, I was happy to see that a new song off of Chinese Democracy is going to make its appearance on RB2, I'm unhappy though that it's not the original GNR.

Since apparantly Axl doesn't mind having his music in RB, perhaps some older gems can make its way into the ever-growing RB song catalouge... Unfortunately Slash seems partial to GH so the likelyhood of anything from Appetite for Destruction, or anything with Slash is slim to none.

We can still wish though, can't we?

My wish:

Guns N' Roses 6-Pack 01
    -Mr. Brownstone
    -Sweet Child O' Mine
    -Paradise City
    -Welcome to the Jungle.
    -Nighttrain
    -Think about You
    Oooo, I forgot about that. Dang