Slipknot-Psychosocial-Song is awesome all instrument wise.

DragonSword53128DragonSword53128 Unsigned
edited August 2008 in Your Ultimate Setlist
The New single by Slipknot Psychosocial has to be one ****ing badass song. The Producer finally didn't edit out solos and boy for hearing there solos first time its not bad. In fact the guitarist sure can shred.

who else agrees that psychosocial would be as headbanging as Electric Crown in RockBand!

Comments

• instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited August 2008
    I wouldn't be surprised if it got in. They've been promoting albums a lot lately.
  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    I want it in!
  • DragonSword53128DragonSword53128 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    people voting no are probably the emos wanting for Fall out Boy lol
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited August 2008
    DragonSword53128;1017678 said:
    people voting no are probably the emos wanting for Fall out Boy lol
    or people who just don't like slipknot...
    edited August 2008
    afterstasis;1017726 said:
    or people who just don't like slipknot...

Yeah, but they should get used to songs they don't like honestly, yes there are times i don't like songs, but due to it being in rockband i always find a way to enjoy the song. I don't think there really is one i don't like in RockBand.
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited August 2008
    DragonSword53128;1017822 said:
    Yeah, but they should get used to songs they don't like honestly, yes there are times i don't like songs, but due to it being in rockband i always find a way to enjoy the song. I don't think there really is one i don't like in RockBand.
    i agree, but that doesn't mean everyone should vote for a song that they don't personally like...
    i'm personally not going to be upset if slipknot gets in the game... i just won't purchase the song.
  • Mondoxdoobie101Mondoxdoobie101 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    I hate that song. But the guitar and drums arnt that bad so it could make it.

I wouldnt buy it though, because I hate the song.
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited August 2008
    Oh, you mean that SLipKnoT song, the one with that Groove Metal riff that has been used 23432859654375 times.
  • destruction3402destruction3402 Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    Ultimatum;1017876 said:
    Oh, you mean that SLipKnoT song, the one with that Groove Metal riff that has been used 23432859654375 times.
    In your threads, you want people to give constructive criticism.
    Edit: And no, I would not buy the song, but maybe one of their more well-known one.
  • comptonstcomptonst Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    I say "Let there be Psychosocial in RB for DLC!!!".
  • KelvisKelvis Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    Ultimatum;1017876 said:
    Exaggerate much? And really, music gets recycled - ever hear of the 'three chord trick'?

"By just knowing three chords, the I, IV and V7, you can play thousands of songs."

Still though, I suppose only being able to play thousands of songs using three chords still has a way to go in comparison to Slipknot's 23432859654375 times usage of 'that Groove Metal riff'.

Ah wait, you're the guy that 'contributes' to practically every Slipknot thread by posting hate about the band, right?

Wouldn't your motives be better served creating a thread titled 'I HATE SLIPKNOT, WHO'S WITH ME?' and sticking with that?
  • dominator246dominator246 Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    They put out the roadrunner records pack out for DLC today. If Slipknot had a chance of getting in, that was it's chance right there if you ask me. SLIPKNOT FOR ROCK BAND NEW ALBUM ALL HOPE IS GONE AUGUST 26TH!!!!!!
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited August 2008
    Kelvis;1019831 said:
    Exaggerate much? And really, music gets recycled - ever hear of the 'three chord trick'?

"By just knowing three chords, the I, IV and V7, you can play thousands of songs."

Still though, I suppose only being able to play thousands of songs using three chords still has a way to go in comparison to Slipknot's 23432859654375 times usage of 'that Groove Metal riff'.

Ah wait, you're the guy that 'contributes' to practically every Slipknot thread by posting hate about the band, right?

Wouldn't your motives be better served creating a thread titled 'I HATE SLIPKNOT, WHO'S WITH ME?' and sticking with that?
    It's your fairly standard Groove Metal riff.

Not to mention, they also ripped off Fear Factory.
  • ParadisebabyParadisebaby Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    the song would fit in very well. but hmx, if you want to sell more drum kits, just give us all hope is gone:rolleyes:
  • cloud2795cloud2795 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    i would download it it is a good song but i would like some of their older stuff better

it could come out in a few weeks when they release the album
    edited August 2008
    maybe a track pack from the new album or something?