Rock Band Newsletter - And You!

edited August 2008 in Announcements
Hey everybody,

So very soon we are going to start mailing out a Rock Band newsletter to all of you registered users. It will have information about upcoming DLC, links to interviews and developer blogs, and occasionally links to other Rock-Band-related content that you might be interested in. We're trying to keep it as far away from being a lame marketing newsletter and trying to keep it much closer to just being a reflection of the community that has built up around the game.

If you receive this newsletter and it is not your bag there will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom for you so you won't get it anymore. We also aren't selling/giving away/stealing/reprocessing/spamming your email addresses to anyone. I know how much I hate it when that happens to me so that's where we're coming from.

We hope you enjoy it and find it useful. The first couple will be kind of sparse as we work on slowly improving on it and delivering better stuff and get to learn the mailing tools, but we have a really good model for what we want to turn it into so stay tuned!

Best,
Sean

Comments

This discussion has been closed.