So that's the huge announcement of HMX? offspring, and pax pack? I spected more....

JcCoppelJcCoppel Opening Act
edited August 2008 in Rock Band
Well Im happy for pretty fly from offspring :D ... and the others of offspring but pax pack nah!.. thought there was gonna be a hugee announcement... and I really hope they do..

for me a huge announcement is .. the free 20 DLC for RB2. THAT would be huge.. :p

Comments

• K_rok8923K_rok8923 Opening Act
    edited August 2008
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited August 2008
    Who says the announcements are over?
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited August 2008
    This really wasn't worth starting a new thread for.
  • KhaosDemonKhaosDemon Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    K_rok8923;1131330 said:
    In BE4 Close
    Yet another great positive post from a forum goer. Way to go. *sigh*
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited August 2008
    Thats not a big announcement because it isn't the big announcement... jeez... now if you posted this saturday or sunday and thats all they announced then ok but seriously...
  • FlawlessFlawless First Poster
    edited August 2008
    20 Free DLC, how are people so oblivious to the timing of announcing it at a fan-oriented event.

:mad:
  • dabears116dabears116 Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    There were actually going to be 9 tracks (i think)

Since the ad includes locksley, and locksley isnt in the rb store yet, Im guessing locksley just got pulled from this week for last week
  • The Hungry SamuraiThe Hungry Samurai Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    JcCoppel;1131316 said:
    Well Im happy for pretty fly from offspring :D ... and the others of offspring but pax pack nah!.. thought there was gonna be a hugee announcement... and I really hope they do..

for me a huge announcement is .. the free 20 DLC for RB2. THAT would be huge.. :p
    The absence of a big news leak is not the proof of a lack of big news. Nor is it proof of any big announcement. Alot of us keep expecting huge because we're all getting hit up with so much anticipation because of these delay's even more so because all their good announcents keep getting leaked on em.

You want Big announcments?

Rush's Moving Pictures is coming out!
    Rush's Moving Pictures will include the first Rock Band Instrumental!
    Rock Band's getting 6 full albums SOON (you know em by now)
    Offspring 3 pack and Pax 3 Pack coming next week!

And the ultra mega super de dooper big announcment?

Xbox 360 players will be playing ROCK BAND TWO within a month! (Ps3 folk in 2 months!)

Take a breath and let all this wonderful goodness soak in! Just because you know it already doesn't make this any less cool. More may come....or not! :)
  • xX_Sandman_XxxX_Sandman_Xx Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    I thought they said the announcement was tomorrow.
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited August 2008
    xX_Sandman_Xx;1131406 said:
    I thought they said the announcement was tomorrow.
    They did. This got leaked and looks like they confirmed it.
  • west siidewest siide Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    Is there evah an annoucement where somebody doesn't say "I expected more/better".

The day "Back in Black" happens as a DLC album, I swear someone will STILL say that.
  • Kyle47Kyle47 Unsigned
    edited August 2008
    dabears116;1131353 said:
    There were actually going to be 9 tracks (i think)

Since the ad includes locksley, and locksley isnt in the rb store yet, Im guessing locksley just got pulled from this week for last week
    Hey, buddy, check the PLAYSTATION Store, It's in the Rock Band Store too.

PS3, ftw? :)
  • LockheedLockheed Rising Star
    edited August 2008
    Twenty dlc is not huge, you already get dlc every week. Doesn't knowing what it is just ruin half the suspense anyway?

For it too be big it's either an artist or label signed up. Mad Cats Peripheral details. New innovative game features or something that would require the word MAJOR in the title. DLC doesn't fit that description.

EDIT: Unless it's The Beatles.
  • dabears116dabears116 Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    Kyle47;1131428 said:
    Hey, buddy, check the PLAYSTATION Store, It's in the Rock Band Store too.

PS3, ftw? :)
    Its on the xbl marketplace, but it isnt on the in-game store for 360.
  • yelladog32yelladog32 Opening Act
    edited August 2008
    west siide;1131422 said:
    Is there evah an annoucement where somebody doesn't say "I expected more/better".

The day "Back in Black" happens as a DLC album, I swear someone will STILL say that.
    I believe the same thing will be said with Led Zeppelin IV if they could ever get over themselves and accept the cash. ;)
  • packerfan8675309packerfan8675309 Bladder of Steal
    edited August 2008
    i really hope it is the 20 songs
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited August 2008
    I think that saying "In before close" or anything similar should be a bannable offense... It doesn't contribute anything to the conversation, and makes it more annoying for everyone to read.

To contribute (:D), I'm looking forward to see if more info comes out. If it doesn't, that's fine, I'm definitely looking forward to checking out some of these tracks though.
  • VerditudeVerditude Rising Star
    edited August 2008
    yelladog32;1131464 said:
    I believe the same thing will be said with Led Zeppelin IV if they could ever get over themselves and accept the cash. ;)
    If they release LZIV over Mothership I'd be pissed. Just because Misty Mountain Hop is an absolutely terrible song.

JK :D
This discussion has been closed.