Will we get a mutli-week announcement this week?

shanew21shanew21 Opening Act
edited September 2008 in Rock Band
I know that before Rock Band 1 came out, we got an announcement that showed 4 weeks of content. Will we be getting this this week? Mods? Anyone?

Comments

• StahlbrandStahlbrand Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    I would doubt it.

The first multi-week announcment was to market their commitment to weekly DLC. Now with RB2 they've alrady proved it, and would prefer, I'm certain, not to make commitments in case something goes wrong.
  • FiveSecondFuseFiveSecondFuse Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    shanew21;1179201 said:
    Mods? Anyone?
    They don't know they are just like us... Why would they know... Acually Apple's is all knowing. He probobly knows the DLC before HMX knows they are making them. For all I know, he is probobly watching me right now. :rolleyes: I'm scared...
  • y2j80y2j80 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Man I hope so! I got a few microsoft points I have been saving for something good!

Maybe Offspring or PEARL JAM!
  • shanew21shanew21 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    FiveSecondFuse;1179221 said:
    They don't know they are just like us... Why would they know... Acually Apple's is all knowing. He probobly knows the DLC before HMX knows they are making them. For all I know, he is probobly hacking me right now. :rolleyes:
    Apples knows all
  • Mr_BellcaptainMr_Bellcaptain Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    FiveSecondFuse;1179221 said:
    They don't know they are just like us... Why would they know... Acually Apple's is all knowing. He probobly knows the DLC before HMX knows they are making them. For all I know, he is probobly watching me right now. :rolleyes: I'm scared...
    Apple rules! ... i know hes watching ... hes always watching ... kinda like the goverment and aliens *xfiles theme plays in background*

on the subject of announcments, im just hoping for the annoucement that the bundle will come out on the same day but ... i doubt it more and more with every second :(
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited September 2008
    y2j80;1179229 said:

Maybe Offspring or PEARL JAM!

I've been waiting for PEARL JAM the entire year.
  • guitarherofreak222guitarherofreak222 Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    i doubt it seeing how they've announced the 6 albums already