Saves the Day

exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
edited August 2009 in Your Ultimate Setlist
So i was looking around and realized my favorite band didnt have a thread.
Saves the Day is a Punk band. Old stuff is kind of emo. old style emo.
They're a really old band actually. They've been around since 97 but their vocalist is the only remaining original member. Hes one of my heroes. A genuinely nice guy. You can really tell he enjoys what he does too. Anyway, onto the music

"Anywhere With You" from In Reverie 2003
http://www.youtube.com/v/QaKbiJQOJso&hl=en&fs=1

"The End" from Sound the Alarm 2006
http://www.youtube.com/v/_sYcY5d4X_4&hl=en&fs=1

"Bye Bye Baby" from Under the Boards 2008
http://www.youtube.com/v/UQhcZLuQBVo&hl=en&fs=1

they have so much more stuff. those are just the most recent videos from their newest cds.

Comments

• exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
    edited September 2008
  • Angel-JinAngel-Jin Opening Act
    edited September 2008
  • ReebboReebbo Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    Saves the Day would be awesome.... as long as none of the songs were from the 3 CDs you listed.

I would love to play anything off of Through Being Cool.

In Reverie, Sound the Alarms, and Under the Boards are terrible IMO.
  • exittoanywhereexittoanywhere Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    tbc is my fav too. but i like all of everything
  • PotatoMANPotatoMAN Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    I was sad to not see Saves The Day on the main ultimate setlist thread. I would love to see "This is Not an Exit" make its way to Rock Band, but probably the most fun song for RB would be "Bye Bye Baby" (just for the guitar actually playing something).
  • beasd1beasd1 Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    saves the day better make it into DLC. they are one of the most influential pop punk/emo bands ever, and pretty much any song off of stay what you are or through being cool would be great in rock band IMO.
    "holly hox, forget me nots" would be the song of my choice.
  • Destro777Destro777 Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    I really like saves the day, but the songs need to be off of Through Being Cool or Stay What You Are. In Reverie was an awful cd and turned me off of saves the day for a few years
  • HasneyHasney Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    Not taking into account my personal preference, I think the best song to do in Rock Band would be "Diseased" from the Sound the Alarm CD. All 4 parts are awesome. Turn the bass up and just listen to the almost background solos of the bass guitar, as well as the guitar, singing and drumming all coming together.
  • dranddrand Opening Act
    edited November 2008
    Reebbo;1255521 said:
    Saves the Day would be awesome.... as long as none of the songs were from the 3 CDs you listed.

I would love to play anything off of Through Being Cool.

In Reverie, Sound the Alarms, and Under the Boards are terrible IMO.
    that.

Through Being Cool or Stay What You Are full album download please.
    At Your Funeral would be my top choice. not my favorite song by them, but its one of their most popular and I just have a feeling it would make a good rock band track. any singles from around that time period not on those albums would work too.
  • tacofakertacofaker Unsigned
    edited April 2009
    Saves the Day=awesome. they're such an influential band, not to mention they some pretty blazing guitar parts/bumpin drum beats/thumpin bass lines. the song Hell is Here would be so perfect for rock band, all of their songs would be. At Your Funeral would be great, it's one of the best sing-alongs of all time, the first line says it all "this song will become the anthem of your underground." harmonix, make this happen! another good song would be Sell My Old Clothes, I'm Off To Heaven. that is all.
    for now
  • SaitanMarSaitanMar Opening Act
    edited April 2009
    I'd like to see some 'Save The Day' to. Be nice to see a pack or two. :)
  • jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited August 2009
    I support this.

"At Your Funeral" would be awesome in the game~ and I'm sure they have more songs that would be fun.