Doolittle in the EU???

justinojustino Unsigned
edited October 2008 in Rock Band
Hey HMX?

How come Pixies Doolittle is only available as individual songs in the UK - this is going to cost me £14 to downlod ($28)

Why is it not an album package?

Please let me know as I need to Gouge Away but can't afford your rates right now!

Comments

• FlawlessFlawless First Poster
    edited September 2008
    Doolittle is such a pessimistic name.

Doomore would have been epic.
  • saerbarnetsaerbarnet Rising Star
    edited September 2008
    It is available for purchase as a full album. You just have to go in from the dashboard and get the download from that way. It is for some reason not listen in the Store
  • justinojustino Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    Not in the UK :-( - maybe I need a Swedish account?
    edited September 2008
    justino;1269478 said:
    Not in the UK :-( - maybe I need a Swedish account?
    I doubt it.. Have you checked both RB1 and RB2 downloads? Should be there somewhere
  • grenadetaggavgrenadetaggav Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    i can buy the whole album if i wanted to but i diddnt i am in the uk
  • noliferuinnoliferuin Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    just to clarify, this is a problem on the european store for the PS3.
    the individual tracks are available for download, but the full album does not appear under the album category.
    can someone from harmonix give us some information on when this will be fixed?
    edited September 2008
    noliferuin;1269786 said:
    just to clarify, this is a problem on the european store for the PS3.
    the individual tracks are available for download, but the full album does not appear under the album category.
    can someone from harmonix give us some information on when this will be fixed?
    It's not only on PS3, It's the same thing on Xbox. But the album is still listed when you check from the dashboard on xbox
  • FultonPubFultonPub Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    this album sucks. why waste your money?
    edited September 2008
    the problem we have on the PS3 though is that it's not available to download as a full album either in game or from the PS shop.
  • DreAdAwaKeNinGDreAdAwaKeNinG Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    @ Fulton - Your mom sucks, so why did I waste the money. Oh, it's cause she sucks, nevermind.
    edited September 2008
    FultonPub;1269821 said:
    you're 34, man. start acting it.
  • edited September 2008
    First off Fulton Pub is wrong. Doolittle rules. This isn't a subjective point of view.

Second of all I made a comment last week that we are trying to track why this hasn't been posted yet. We have been trying to work on this with Sony Europe the past week and are waiting to hear word back from them.
  • MuffinFliegerMuffinFlieger Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    hey, I got the same problem and started a similiar thread some minutes ago: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82678

I play the German Version and "Doolittle" doesn't even show up under albums. (Nothing from the Pixies is available, as well)

Also, that Myriad-song from the MTV2-Pack is missing as well and whenever I try to select that pack, my 360 freezes!

Any advice, HMX?
    edited September 2008
    hmxsean;1270296 said:
    First off Fulton Pub is wrong. Doolittle rules. This isn't a subjective point of view.

Second of all I made a comment last week that we are trying to track why this hasn't been posted yet. We have been trying to work on this with Sony Europe the past week and are waiting to hear word back from them.
    And the fact that it doesn't show in the store for X360 either? :p
  • FultonPubFultonPub Road Warrior
    edited September 2008
    hmxsean;1270296 said:

I think your comments are subjective! :D
    edited September 2008
    hmxsean;1270296 said:

Thanks HMXSean - of all the DLC to be borked it had to be this.....

Does the game treat an album differently to individual tracks - I'm going to find it hard to wait for SCEE to work out whats up, (could be months) so will probably download the choice tracks

Doolittle Rules - #1 reason for Rock Band purchase in my opinion
    edited September 2008
    Weird

Doolittle has now appeared on the in-game store but says I've already purchased it

Can't redownload it

And its not on the Playstation Store

Help please!!!
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, its not listened on the Xbox Instore menu either. Also whenever i try to scroll the Song Packs Menu is get as far as the MTV pack and the whole screen freezes....each and everytime. Its getting damned annoying to be honest, i can live with having to get the albums off Live Marketplace but the game crashing everytime i wanna search the ingame store isnt the best way to allow me to splash my cash :confused:
  • MuffinFliegerMuffinFlieger Opening Act
    edited September 2008
    Skode;1272113 said:
    Yeah, its not listened on the Xbox Instore menu either. Also whenever i try to scroll the Song Packs Menu is get as far as the MTV pack and the whole screen freezes....each and everytime. Its getting damned annoying to be honest, i can live with having to get the albums off Live Marketplace but the game crashing everytime i wanna search the ingame store isnt the best way to allow me to splash my cash :confused:
    Wohoo, finally someone with the same problem! I thought I was the only one. However, my Xbox only freezes when trying to select the MTV2-pack... Does "A Clean Shot" is missing in your song-pack-selection screen, too?
  • Shoey920Shoey920 Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    FultonPub;1269821 said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sure, I'll admit the songs aren't the most fun to play in Rock Band... but Doolittle is EASILY the most praised alt-rock album of the 80's.

and I agree, it's not even subjective... it just is... just freaking listen to it.
    edited September 2008
    Another week goes by and UK PSN still not fixed for Doolittle

Album in Rock Band store still listed as purchased, but not downloadable

Album not available at all on PSN

Any update on this please!!??
  • Sol1dSidSol1dSid Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    And what about no Rush album only individual tracks, none of the 6 singles ( 3 by English bands ), no Megadeath Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? album or tracks and no RB Live 2008 Tour pack/tracks.
  • toz66toz66 Unsigned
    edited September 2008
    sorry to hijack, saves me making a new post though.

I was going to post about how bloody annoying the 360 store is, or is it just me.

Like on official tuesdays, the tracks always appear on the marketplace way before they appear in the store, and I always like to try before I buy on anything on RB. and as of writing, (not tried this morning), still cant listen to the previews of this weeks tracks, in fact if I remember it even says "new releases..coming soon", I mean whats with this happening now.

so any reason why we have these problems with the 360 store, and obviously the PS one to.
    edited October 2008
    Hi HMX

Any news on this?

Doolittle remains unavailable in PSN Store, though game still thinks I've purchased it..

and it seems the same thing is happening with newer DLC

Please help out with a comment on this
    edited October 2008
    here comes your man...

...maybe not

any answers???
  • BaindreadBaindread Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    Shoey920;1275129 said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sure, I'll admit the songs aren't the most fun to play in Rock Band... but Doolittle is EASILY the most praised alt-rock album of the 80's.

and I agree, it's not even subjective... it just is... just freaking listen to it.
    Well, hate to break it to you but have you seen the sales figures for this album? It seems barely anyone like it. It sold even worse than The cars.

Of course, Judas Priest sold better. But that is just because they are better. ;)
  • CobraKingCobraKing Unsigned
    edited October 2008
    The EU is doing you a favour. This album (although critically appraised) is not fun at all to play in Rock Band.
  • TomasooieTomasooie Unsigned
    edited October 2008
    I'll bump this up for ya.
    edited October 2008
    Baindread;1393451 said:
    Well, hate to break it to you but have you seen the sales figures for this album?
    Pretty poor I would guess seeing as you can't purchase it!!

This was my all time fave album through college so although it may not be so fun to play compared to other tracks, it is something I bought Rock Band specifically for.....