Rock Blog Tuesday 06/26/07

edited June 2007 in Announcements
Not a whole lot to say today. Working on a couple "things" (quotation marks not required) over the next couple months, events really. Trying to find ways of getting us out there and doing stuff and meeting the community. I can't go into any details, obviously, but if we can get all the ducks in a nice row looks like some cool stuff could happen. What sort of things would you like to see us do?

Couple blogs today some new some old. First we have Canfield with a political blog about net radio and how it could potentially shut down on July 15th. That would be all of it, I think. Which, I am told, would be really, really bad. Next we have Brakeley, who is waxes poetic about the least fun part of a production schedule- fixing bugs.

Canfield Saves NetRadio

Brakeley Kills Bugs...Dead

Comments

• TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
    edited June 2007
    Ever played DuckHunt ?
  • edited June 2007
    hmm a way to get out there and meet the community? I propose a collective worldwide tour with all the bands those Harmonix mooks are involved with headlining.

Between acts they shower the audience with signed pinup spreads of Sean. And candy.
  • edited June 2007
    Brock_Landers;6846 said:
    hmm a way to get out there and meet the community? I propose a collective worldwide tour with all the bands those Harmonix mooks are involved with headlining.

Between acts they shower the audience with signed pinup spreads of Sean. And candy.
    That would be awesome. If the HMX bands toured around the US playing 1 night in each state. At the end of each show during the Encoure they will play a new song each show, revealing to the audience the next announced song for Rock Band, lol.
  • benjaminbenjamin Opening Act
    edited June 2007
    It would be interesting if a smallish developer staged the most elaborate and costly ad campaign ever.