Rock Blog Wednesday 06/27/2007

edited June 2007 in Announcements
It is, like, rainforest hot. I'm serious. I got almost no sleep tonight as the air is so hot, heavy and humid that rather than breathe it you have to carve out a chunk and swallow it. I'm not kidding, getting to work feels less like walking and more like swimming.

Today we have two more dev blogs for you to peruse at your leisure. First up we have Moss who gives a very difficult programmery math proof that asks the question "If Moss suddenly shaved off his beard, would we be screwed?" The results are both terrifying, and enlightening. Next up we have my blog where I make a solemn promise both to myself and to the Rock Band public. In caps. It is not to be missed.

Moss Has Proof

Sean Demands Color!

Comments

• Hade01Hade01 Opening Act
    edited June 2007
    God, I hate summer time. You should try living down in Mississippi! Right now, I would love more than anything to be staying up in Yankville. It gets that damn hot. I shouldn't be complaining though, I can't imagine how the west feels. (Arizona, Nevada and the like)
  • edited June 2007
    You should be so lucky. Right now I'm freezing my balls off (I have a spare pair in the attic though). I can only type for so long as well before my hand seizes up.
    edited June 2007
    Brock_Landers;6956 said:
    You should be so lucky. Right now I'm freezing my balls off (I have a spare pair in the attic though). I can only type for so long as well before my hand seizes up.

Lucky. :p

Personally, I'd rather be freezing to death than dying of a heat stroke. Being hot-natured doesn't help matters much either.

You must be in Canada, though, eh?
  • edited June 2007
    Hade01;6953 said:
    God, I hate summer time. You should try living down in Mississippi! Right now, I would love more than anything to be staying up in Yankville. It gets that damn hot. I shouldn't be complaining though, I can't imagine how the west feels. (Arizona, Nevada and the like)
    You'd be surprised. I've lived in a bunch of places, including the desert, and have never felt a sticky gross heavy hot like Boston or New York in summer. I mean, hell, it gets hot in the desert but at least you can breathe. As for Mississippi, yeah its like that, only you guys get it for longer than we do.
    edited June 2007
    hmxsean;6961 said:
    You'd be surprised. I've lived in a bunch of places, including the desert, and have never felt a sticky gross heavy hot like Boston or New York in summer. I mean, hell, it gets hot in the desert but at least you can breathe. As for Mississippi, yeah its like that, only you guys get it for longer than we do.
    Well, after reading that, I think both of us can agree that humidity sucks. Really, really badly.
  • edited June 2007
    No doubt. Actually I think that tomorrow's QA blog directly addresses that fact.
  • stormkwickstormkwick Unsigned
    edited June 2007
    You should try living in sothern Florida in summer, stepping outside is like sticking your head in a hot oven, I'm lucky if it gets below 90, I'm gunna go roast in the sun now, Ciao