Demon Hunter DLC?

Comments

• brno32brno32 Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    lol DH is metal

I think for HMX to put DH in we need more yes votes lol.
    I've fallen in love with them again except this time i love em more then i did before.
    We really need DH. I mean the past several months of DLC have been crap for me. there was a good run what with the A7X songs the roadrunner pack and the ATR pack and so on but after the ATR pack the only things ive bought have been laid to rest and are you dead yet(i regret buying are you dead yet lol).
    DH DLC would be the perfect thing to make up for all the past few horrible months.

PS why no wrath promotion DLC? lol
  • MacGravelMacGravel Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    I've stopped checking the new DLC altogether because it's just been a big let down. Now, if they added DH *cough cough*, I would spend some more money. ;)

But yeah, I'm thinking we need more yes votes. :(
  • CantStopTheHoppCantStopTheHopp Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    MacGravel wrote: »
    I've stopped checking the new DLC altogether because it's just been a big let down. Now, if they added DH *cough cough*, I would spend some more money. ;)

But yeah, I'm thinking we need more yes votes. :(

With school and work keeping me pretty busy this past month, I haven't really paid much attention to Rock Band. The lack of familiar songs as DLC isn't helping either.

In summary, some Demon Hunter DLC would actually get me to play Rock Band again over spring break next week.
  • BlueFantasyBlueFantasy Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    I agree. Most of my time in the music store has been a waste. They keep adding things I don't know. Granted, I wasn't up to date on music from the radio for a long time because my antenna in my car (my only source of radio) didn't work. But even the older stuff they released, I'm like "what the heck is that?"

Sadly, I don't think there's even time to get liscensing on DH songs by your spring break. :P

HMX has already worked with Solid State! Underoath shares the same label as Demon Hunter, so it shouldn't be hard right?
  • pozerXcorepozerXcore Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    Chalk up another thumbs up to the idea of Demon Hunter. I would love me some I play dead. Love that song.
    edited March 2009
    Alright, that's almost a hundred yes votes! Isn't that enough yet? XP Not to mention the people who aren't members of this forum who want it...
    edited March 2009
    I know lots of people from my community that want DH on RB but they don't have an account on here.

Give us DH, HMX, give us DH!!!!
  • JoeyLJJoeyLJ Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    Heck, if i'm lucky, they might get some DH songs in the game by the time they realease the new instruments in Europe, and i actually buy the game :P. Which probably means they have about two years to get the songs.
  • brno32brno32 Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    ive kinda drifted away from rockband. DH DLC would defiantly bring me back though
  • CykokillahCykokillah Rising Star
    edited March 2009
    Eh, they're ok for ppl who like that brand of metal... not my cup of tea, but if you like it thats fine.
  • LEPROSYDOGLEPROSYDOG Unsigned
    edited April 2009
    that would be a great idea the drums are technical and guitar is sceeming. defenitley a great idea put d/m on
  • brno32brno32 Unsigned
    edited April 2009
    I think we need a better yes to know ratio for Harmonix to put the in.
    edited April 2009
    It's pretty close to double right now...
  • BomberlinkBomberlink Unsigned
    edited May 2009
    Demon Hunter is My favorite band! and i would love them to be in rock band

Songs i would want would be

Undying
    The Soldiers Song
    Fire To My Soul
    Not I
    Storm The Gates Of Hell
    Sixteen and
    1000 appologies
  • edited June 2009
    @ MacGravel - Even without the word "Bump", a non-post is still a bump.
    Please stop bumping threads. Thanks! :)
  • Vercetti-PDVercetti-PD Opening Act
    edited June 2009
    Dude!, why did I just found out about this band's existings!!!??? This is awesome! Total yes! Have to have it...NOW!
  • zar291zar291 Opening Act
    edited June 2009
    Love this band, the song "The Awakening" would be great
  • jbrocker56jbrocker56 Rising Star
    edited June 2009
    well I must say the fact we have been getting so much Metal bands for DLC just means even more a chance of getting Demon Hunter in this game lets not quit requesting them and keep requesting them for this game I mean we got Underaoth so why not Demon Hunter
    edited June 2009
    jbrocker56 wrote: »
    well I must say the fact we have been getting so much Metal bands for DLC just means even more a chance of getting Demon Hunter in this game lets not quit requesting them and keep requesting them for this game I mean we got Underaoth so why not Demon Hunter

Seriously, Demon Hunter fans need to get their acts together and use the "Request a Song" link at the bottom right of the page. Ever since they added the "auto-complete" thing, I've noticed that there aren't many DH songs in the pre-populated list. Sounds like some people are lazy fans....jk, jk....but seriously, go request Demon Hunter. :cool:
  • MaskedVigilanteMaskedVigilante Opening Act
    edited June 2009
    I would love to see Live: In Nashville. That in my opinion would be the best set for Rockband....It has their biggest tracks. Also I want more UNDEROATH!
    edited June 2009
    I would love to see Live: In Nashville. That in my opinion would be the best set for Rockband....It has their biggest tracks. Also I want more UNDEROATH!

If you mean the songs they played at that show, I agree, but if you mean the actual live versions, no. As much as I love Demon Hunter, they sound better in the studio.

Anyways, I recently bought the "45 Days" documentary set on amazon. It includes the documentary and the CD/DVD of the Nashville concert. Got it for $14 after shipping. Go check it out.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited June 2009
    Demon Hunter is one of the few christian bands I can tolerate. I'd like to see "Not Ready To Die" as DLC.
  • XajcobXajcob Unsigned
    edited June 2009
    If they put demon hunters on there i would buy it. They are one of my favorite bands.
    edited June 2009
    If you mean the songs they played at that show, I agree, but if you mean the actual live versions, no. As much as I love Demon Hunter, they sound better in the studio.

Anyways, I recently bought the "45 Days" documentary set on amazon. It includes the documentary and the CD/DVD of the Nashville concert. Got it for $14 after shipping. Go check it out.

Maybe it's just my love for live albums? I think they're equally good in studio and live.
  • Trix_R_4_TreyTrix_R_4_Trey Unsigned
    edited June 2009
    DH for sure
  • Trix_R_4_TreyTrix_R_4_Trey Unsigned
    edited July 2009
    i like lead us home
    edited July 2009
    So I emailed the band and I pretty much asked them if they've ever been interested in Rock Band and getting their music into it and stuff like that. About a week later (today) I got a reply. (also, I linked them to this thread! :P)
    Hi Wesley!
    Yes, we are aware of this, very cool, we're working on it!
    -DH

They're working on it?! Could this mean?! Finally?!

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    edited July 2009
    MacGravel wrote: »
    So I emailed the band and I pretty much asked them if they've ever been interested in Rock Band and getting their music into it and stuff like that. About a week later (today) I got a reply. (also, I linked them to this thread! :P)

They're working on it?! Could this mean?! Finally?!

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's awesome Dude.

*Victory Dance*
  • jbrocker56jbrocker56 Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    sweet we may finally be getting this band for dlc :D
    edited February 2010
    New album coming out March 9th! Wouldn't it be awesome if HMX had some Demon Hunter songs out to celebrate, like they did with Disturbed and Staind and others?

:D